Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

netongg said: @t3njo yup i from Indonesia  :-h
@clalenny woaahh definitely will vote for uri GHJ and all of Gongvelyans dont forget your vote yah >:/ [-X Fighting \m/ wish the best for her to win [-O<
and i want to share an article that i found just a while ago, talking abt review IOIL Final Eps, :x their thought abt GHJ source here7.png

Lore:   skip.. Gong Hyo Jin, who had a terrific turn in last year’s Masters Sun, made me completely forget she played that character. Her portrayal of Hye Soo was so fluid and consistent.‏

Ekun: Absolutely. She is a true professional in the sense that she takes these characters, who all seem similar on paper, or like women that seem like they would all be friends, right? And she breathes life into them making them all their own individuals. I love it every time she does it. What I loved most about the dynamic of these characters is they seemed so fluid, so genuine, like you are in the living room and can actually give your 2 cent on an argument or conversation. The writer gets an A+ for that in my book!‏

clalenny said: Who are the 10 Style Icons who have inspired your life?

j6h7ba.jpg

Plz vote Gong HyoJin for SIA 2014...  Before you vote, you must log in via twitter or FB first. You can vote once per day, and you must select 10 different people at once in order to vote. Voting Period : 2014.9.30 (today) ~ 2014.10.20 14:00 KST and  SIA Awards Show on 2014.10.28 19:00 KST

here the link for voting :  SIA 2014  ;) ;)
~happy voting @GongVelyans \m/ \m/ \m/
2vi03ns.jpg

Guest clalenny

#KongHyoJin ~Smoothie King 
e88dcf11gw1ekuzxv81m3g209q06t7wi.gif

Cr : KONGbuli_JilL
Me : To all @GongVelyans don't forget to vote GHJ in SIA today ^^ *fightiiiiiiiiiiing... I wish GHJ unnie always happiness and fast recovery ^^

@t3njo yapz you must have an account first. You can make it via twitter because I have tried it and it was very easy :) :) but plz don't quote image cuz it breaks soompi's rule *key plz edit your post ^^
@yumenas so that's the reason GHJ unnie took the role :D :D  
Me : GHJ unnie " why you're so innocent and always honest hhi" ...make me always proud of it but it's also very funny kekeke" :)) :))
@red and finally that @yuyu and @netongg have replaced them ava... seems like they became followers of us kekeke" :P :p and still waiting for @cassia_lela too hho"

Guest cassia_lela

Misscelanous info

unni is the third highest paid actress after shk and hjw. I don't know exactly how much, but shk got $500.000 for each episode.

Happy that unni still get nominee for SIA. And she still in top ten. I hope she get this too recalling how unni's fashion in iotl affected hugely in sk fashion. This voting if i remember give 40% for the result, and the rest is by judging.

Guest clalenny

~Kong HyoJin in Baeksang Art 2013

b5c576abgw1ekuyeiomtxg208s0ctnpd.gif
                                 hsa_thumb.gifhsa_thumb.giftootha_thumb.gif
Cr : 孔布利家的WEN文子

b5c576abgw1ekuyelshhqg20990ct7wh.gif

b5c576abgw1ekuyewbxv6g208y0ct1kx.gif

The result of SIA today : GHJ is in the 7th position ^^
zof121.jpg

Guest viclove87

Misscelanous info

unni is the third highest paid actress after shk and hjw. I don't know exactly how much, but shk got $500.000 for each episode.

Happy that unni still get nominee for SIA. And she still in top ten. I hope she get this too recalling how unni's fashion in iotl affected hugely in sk fashion. This voting if i remember give 40% for the result, and the rest is by judging.

really? third highest paid actress? wowwwww.. any link for this info?

Guest cassia_lela

Ups sorry, it shuld be 30% only not 40%.

I forgot who ask the link for the highest paid actress, but sorry, right now I can copy the link. Hope later

Hello everyone, I'm newbie here. I finally decided late seem very fond of Hyo Jin. very happy to finally find a hallyu star who turns the same age as me. and suddenly in the last 4 months I have a virus such as Gong-vely. like her style, acting, bright smile that makes me want to go to smile too.