Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

@clalenny actually for some GHJ drama im not finished watching yet, its not that i dont want to, but coz i cant, daily all already take my half life :-< #:-S
and  [-X [-X [-X im really GongVelyans, im adore and her fans, maybe not gud enough to be a real GongVelyans, but i'll try to be :x :\"> :P :P
so did u had already watch all GHJ drama ??? :-? :> if yes im admit you're the real man gongvelyans indeed ^:)^ :-bd :-* ;))
edit: same with @t3njo please take a gud care @clalenny sunbae-nim ;)) :-*

Guest clalenny

hha" @t3njo good for you that you have known her since a long time ago, because I just knew her after watching " The Greatest Love "in 2013... so I'm also a new fan of her :-* :-*
@netongg * hwuaaaaaaaaa do not call me "sunbae-nim" :P :p because I'm new ...  and I did not watch all of her work as well hhi" so you should call me "maknae" hhi" *right :-* :-*

why you both are so so serious... kekeke" :D :D so sorry I'm just kidding * pissYow my lovely GongVelyans  \m/ \m/
and this is gifs special for you girls...

2n05wyo.gif

2cedtf.gif

clalenny said: hha" @t3njo good for you that you have known her since a long time ago, because I just knew her after watching " The Greatest Love "in 2013... so I'm also a new fan of her :-* :-*
@netongg * hwuaaaaaaaaa do not call me "sunbae-nim" :P :p because I'm new ...  and I did not watch all of her work as well hhi" so you should call me "maknae" hhi" *right :-* :-*

why you both are so so serious... kekeke" :D :D so sorry I'm just kidding * pissYow my lovely GongVelyans  \m/ \m/
and this is gifs special for you girls...

lol @clalenny maknae should i?am i being to serious? :)) :P

same with @t3njo just fans of her after TMS but i had knew her since Pasta.

Have nice weekend GongVelyans (its saturday already at my palce) :-*

@jadecloud
Thank you for translation :x
# English News
Lee Sung Kyung Talks About The Gong Hyo Jin And Jo In Sung Dating Rumors

BY Julie Jones | Sep 26, 2014 09:41 AM EDT

Actress Lee Sung Kyung, who played Jo In Sung's teenage stalker in "It's Okay, It's Love," had something to say about the recently published photographs featuring the actor and his co-star actress Gong Hyo Jin.

The photographs, which appeared in the Dispatch, heightened rumors that the actor and Gong Hyo Jin were dating. The two actors co-starred in "It's Okay, It's Love," playing a couple. He was a mystery writer suffering from delusions and she played the psychiatrist who fell in love with him.

The drama ended on Sept. 11. A week later Gong Hyo Jin broke up with actor Lee Jin Wook, her boyfriend of a year. Two weeks later, Jo In Sung broke up with actress Kim Min Hee. Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee had been dating since April 2013.

Representatives from Kim Min Hee's agency cautioned that no one should jump to conclusions. The obvious conclusion was that both Gong Hyo Jin and Jo In Sung ended their respective relationships after growing closer on the set of "It's Okay, It's Love," but both their agencies deny that the two are involved in a romantic relationship. They are only friends.

When the photographs showing Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin out at a café were published in the Dispatch, some assumed that the actors were caught on a date together. But Kim Ki Bang and But Lee Sung Kyung were also present and Lee says that the gathering was a cast celebration.

The actress told Newsen that the cast members are like family and the photographs were taken a casual get together that Lee Kwang Soo was also supposed to attend.

"Lee Kwang Soo was also supposed to come but he couldn't because his shooting ended too late."

She stressed that all the cast members became close during the filming of the drama. Although staff members traveled to Thailand together for a vacation following the end of the drama, the cast did not have any official celebration. So, they got together for some drinks at a café in Itaewon. When Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin were photographed, Lee Sung Kyung was standing close to Gong Hyo Jin discussing whether they should share a cab. It was late.

"It was really nothing," said Lee Sung Kyung."

Kim Min Hee's agency says that she and Gong Hyo Jin are still good friends.

Source : kdramastars

# Fans of Kong Hyo Jin
If you go to DC Khjin and Baidu Khjin. You will know that the fans really think positive and support GHJ.
They responded to this news with a mature attitude (especially the old fans).

To be honest those fans (DC and baidu) who inspire me.
When i said, "Let us believe in GHJ". I just wanted to make us think positively as they did.
Let's understand, appreciate and support GHJ.

Although i was a shiper before...
But now, i more understand that 'Love affair is a personal matter'.
As fans we can't determine how GHJ behave or who should be her partner in real life.
For me, i will support anyone who will become GHJ's partner in real life.
GHJ happines is the most important. ;)

GongVelyans Fighting! \m/

"Have nice weekend" :)>-

i'm downloading hello my teacher rite now..but all the link is broken  :(( :(( :(( i only got 1 episode :(( :((
anyone know where to download hello my teacher?
i download from doramax264 but i can only get 1 episode from therewhen i try to download another episode it says i don't have permission 2 download :(( :(( :((eohteokke :(( :((

lol @t3njo try on dramabay.com or gooddrama.net fighting!! \m/

Happy Weekend Gongvelyans ;)

@yumenas excuse me, as ur request ;))
ByYc72bCMAAmpXa.jpg
ByQgs-mCYAAaWPC.jpg
ByQgiVeCUAEChbq.jpg
BxyYbgRCcAECdz5.jpg
BxUFYU8CMAAhHOx.jpg:large

inspiration fr some gongveyans pp at soompi

BxyZc-vCcAEa-_R.jpg:large

last :)
Bx8jGi_CAAAfgQf.jpgBx8jHxvCIAIuCnD.jpg

netongg said: lol @t3njo try on dramabay.com or gooddrama.net fighting!! \m/

Happy Weekend Gongvelyans ;)

@yumenas excuse me, as ur request ;))

inspiration fr some gongveyans pp at soompi

last :)

Today, a fans see GHJ's new picture in Smoothie King Store.
and one new picture for Jinro Cf several days ago

# Kong Hyo Jin - [20140927]

Smoothie King CF - [Fans Taken]
b5c576abjw1ekr3v2wspxj21kw23u7wh.jpg
cr : 孔布利家的WEN文子

b5c576abjw1ekr3v57ixxj21kw16o1ai.jpg
b5c576abjw1ekr3v60g81j215s15swqp.jpg
cr : 孔布利家的WEN文子

# Kong Hyo Jin - [20140927]
Jinro CF - [Fans Taken]
b5c576abjw1ekr3v8jia1j21kw23ue81.jpg
cr : 孔布利家的WEN文子*********************
@netongg unnie good
# My wish :
Hopefully you're given the strength to go through all the things that happened.
Kkong unnie, fighting! 心

I read a comment somewhere that says “if JIS and GHJ fall in love, it is immoral”. For me, it’s a big WHY? I mean, come on, it’s not as if both are already married with their partners. I am not being biased or insensitive to their ex-partners, but let us see their situation in a broader perspective and not to throw stones at them. Just my thoughts - what if it is divine intervention that this movie was just a tool for them to meet and eventually fall in love with or what if they have been praying already to be able to finally meet the one they are going to love for the rest of their lives and IOIL is the answer to their prayers

@xylie yap, it's not like we can falling in love with someone anytime, any person, anywhere, as we want. :D I fully understand what do you mean. :)

but in other side, falling in love is something good if it's in the right time, right place and right person. :)
so that having attitude in our life is important, control emotion is also important. you can falling in love but have to see first around you, because falling in love sometime can hurt others... do you really will go all the way to achieve that love though it hurt many people you love? :)

but then again, uri gongvely, if you really have followed her long enough, reading her news, article and interview, watching her video, you will know, as impulsive as she is, as straight forward as she is, as cool as she is, as frank as she is, as brave as she is, she is also a respective woman, the one that respect loyalty of the people she love and close with... the woman that have strong principle, as she her self said, Korean entertainment isnt like Hollywood, there is still attitude. so I believe she wont do something that probably will hurt many people though in other side it maybe means she sacrifice her own feeling :)

we dont know exactly what is her feeling, neither JIS, we dont know at all what their feeling toward each other and we can judge them for whatever they feel. But until this moment, uri gongvely has been so open and honest. When she dated RSB few year ago and LJW few months ago, she admitted it. and when she broke up, she immediately admitted it too. if you really her fans, you dont need to worry about what other said about her, just believe in her :)

so @xylie, just dont think much about what other say about her, as GHJ fans, you know her better than them right? if she have relationship right now, she would've admitted it and we will keep supporting her. But since uri gongvely has stated that she and JIS are only friend right now, we have to respect it. dont take bad comment seriously, they maybe dont know much about uri onnie, maybe they dislike her since beginning, maybe they are just something..? :D

let's move on! ;)