Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Never in my life following every korean drama until I knew this awesome actress, Gong Hyo Jin! Such a talented one. Love her acting and her style. Starting from Thank you with Jang Hyuk, then The Greatest Love with Cha Seung Wong, also Master's Sun with So Ji Sub, and more in It's Okay It's Love with Jo In Sung!!

Now Jealousy Incarnate has won my heart all over again. Why you have to be so cute Gongvely!! <3

But in my opinion, this time I really like Gongvely paired with Gu Kyung Pyo. They're adorable and has a lot more chemistry rather than with the first lead male. I just hope at the end, Jung Won will have a second chance to get Nari's heart.

Edited by Stela Nau
  • Like 7

On 10/23/2016 at 5:27 AM, noviphoenix said:

She is so lovely as a mother, get married soon please unni... And have your own baby.... I am so excited for Missing and Single Rider, i red from IG Single Rider is second local movie of Korea from Warner Bros... Thats great. 

What do you think about JI guys, i like this drama, some people give bad comment for this drama and some become loyal viewer and GHJ IG follower increase since JI... 3 weeks more and want to know how its end... 

I am one of the people I don't like how the drama turned out, I even dropped it. I don't blame unni, but I can't watch this drama anymore just because I love her so much xD I just blame the writer hehe~

Ps. I only ask for JW having a great woman by his side and secretary Cha as his best friend, instead HS :) (I know the writer is not gonna do it, but still hehe)

On 10/24/2016 at 3:51 PM, yumenas said:

Screencaps & Gifs

I loved all this post!!! :relaxed:

• Like 1