Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Eng subbed version of the Missing Trailer~ there are a few new scenes also~

I'm starting to get really confused on their roles because i feel like there's gonna be some big reversal on the plot lol but unnie's acting at the end was eerily creepy i think this movie is gonna leave a really deep impression i can't wait!! Haha

• Like 9

Let's vote and support unni!

K-stars urge you to vote for them for the Asia Artist Awards!

por Mysujung en Mar., Oct 18, 2016

02a4a4cc-67f6-4a5b-96f8-fbcbe7769bd3.jpg

For the first time ever, you can directly impact your favorite stars' chances of winning the Asia Artist Award! For the inaugural event, awarding both Korean drama and Korean music superstars, the AAA selection will be open to public fan voting which will conclude with the awards ceremony on November 16th! In light of this news, Korean stars have taken to social media urging their fans to go online and vote for them...and how could we refuse?! Just how can you place your vote? It's really simple, just read on to find out and make sure you vote for your bias!

Today social media has been swamped with Korean stars urging their fans to vote for them for the upcoming Asia Artist Awards! 

The Asia Artist Awards is a new event and it will award artists from both K-dramas and K-pop based on their 2016 performance in Korea and in Asia. The Asia Artist Awards is set to be held at the Grand Peace Hall at Kyung Hee University in Seoul on November 16th of this year! There are 160 artists, 91 actors, and 75 actresses for whom you can vote!~

The Preliminary vote closes on October 22 and the top 50 will then go through to another polling between October 24 - November 2 to narrow down the awardees.  How can you send in your vote? It's easy! Just follow the links below to vote for your favorite entertainers.

<<< Click here to vote for you favorite Korean actress. >>>

However, be careful when submitting!! Fans can only vote once per day per ID

Source

• Like 6

On 10/16/2016 at 1:43 PM, music22science said:

Hi girls! I'm really excited about Missing movie!

I really can't wait to watch it and see another side of unni and her amazing acting skills :)

Me too, so excited for 'Missing', yeayy finally:D, since i've been confused alot with JI right now:sweatingbullets:, i will rewatch one of my favorite unnie's drama 'Thank You', miss innocent and heartwarming Lee Young shin:wub:

• Like 5

She is so lovely as a mother, get married soon please unni... And have your own baby.... I am so excited for Missing and Single Rider, i red from IG Single Rider is second local movie of Korea from Warner Bros... Thats great.. 

What do you think about JI guys, i like this drama, some people give bad comment for this drama and some become loyal viewer and GHJ IG follower increase since JI... 3 weeks more and want to know how its end... 

• Like 5