[Music] Show! Music Core - Mbc Gayo Show

Guest xeudaemonic

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLurBLur

omg.. i m looking forward to the gummy & 1tym performance... its gonna be super hot !!! and love ghetto superstar as well... !!! yay !!!

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

can someone please help

where can i find Clazziquai and Epik High's joint performance ????

i really want to see and GOD "power recital" performace?

Guest BLurBLur

can someone please help

where can i find Clazziquai and Epik High's joint performance ????

i really want to see and GOD "power recital" performace?

you can go to urbandecay's clubbox to find that..... :)

Where is jahye? :lol: But since I created this thread, I'll update it for this week's lineup:

:D I'm here! Just took a little vacation..

On Music Core this week (1/7/06):

이민우(M) / 휘성 / Fly to the Sky / NRG / SS501 / 부가킹즈 /

김완선 / 임정희 / 춘자 / 제시카 H.o / 노라조 /

m / wheesung / fly to the sky / nrg / ss501 / buga kingz /

kim wan sun / lim jung hee / chunja / norazo

Comeback Special: fly to the sky

Power Recital: ss501

Guest BLurBLur

welcome back jahye !!!!!

im happy that lim jeong hee is performing... i wonder what song would she be singing... a new one i suppose....

^^ Welcome back.

Oh! They didn't say who's battling for #1. I hope they are not abolishing the ranking system in 2006. This is the only major gayo program with a ranking.

I am answering my own question now. :crazy:

They are really abandoning the ranking program:

2006년을 맞이하여 MBC <쇼! 음악중심>이 새로운 모습으로 재탄생합니다.

MBC 음악 프로그램 <쇼! 음악중심>은 다양하게 발전하고 있는 한국 음악계의 흐름에 발맞추어 순위 프로그램이라는 기존의 틀을 버리고 대중에게 사랑받는 가요와 새로운 음악을 소개하는 다양한 코너를 통해 한층 업그레이드 될 것입니다.

늘 꾸준한 관심과 사랑을 보내주시는 시청자 여러분께 다시 한 번 감사드리며,

새롭게 단장한 대한민국 음악의 중심! <쇼! 음악중심> 많은 사랑 부탁드립니다!

:(

For you guys it may not mean much, for me I am having a headache now. :angry: This is one of my major source of my top 20 chart here. Now all the 3 major networks do not have a chart ranking. I just hope that they will still have a chart but just not announcing it at the show, like the Inky Gayo top 50. Otherwise, I have to look for alternative sources again but there's not much is available.

:fury:

Guest 321stars

im excited for fly to the sky's come back.. i hope they sing questions :] their album is released at the end of this month though, their come back is so fast =o

Guest kagero_tanaka

OMG Music Core was off the hook!! I loved FTTS comeback special Brian and Fany rocked!!! Minwoo performance reminded so much of Bi's "It's Raining" mv everything from the way he was dressed till all his dance moves that was kinda of weird :huh:Lim Jeong Hee was looking so pretty I love her voice she still has those braids I need to hook up with her hairstylist :lol: Jessica H.O. was pretty good too that was my first time seeing her perform she reminds me of a younger version of Lexy.

I am not to familar with any of the other artists that performed so therefore I won't comment on them!

OMFG my hubbie-to-be-Wheesung oppah was looking hella good!!! :w00t: I loved his hair too!!! He performed "haneul eul gul uh suh" (walking in the sky) it was great! He was battling aganist Minwoo.

Great episode!!!

I am watching now. It's so weird to see Wheesung dancing. :o

I was too distracted by his hair to notice :lol:

I can't believe no one has commented on how bad SS501's Power Recital was! I've heard jr high choirs that sound more in tune than them.

I never enjoyed much of Fly To The Sky's music. Brian's fine, but Hwanhee's voice just ruins all the songs for me. Sorry to any fans, but his voice is not the style I enjoy listening to. Their comeback performance was dragging for me. Same with Wheesung. His singing is too dramatic and forced for me. Just not my style I guess.

I really liked the first twenty minutes of the show! NRG, Chunja, Buga Kingz, and Lim Jung Hee all did great.

Guest cindel25

Out of all of the performances on that show, FTTS, Wheesung and NRG are the best.

SS501 was a joke. Sorry folks but why do five guys need backup singers? They totally killed Queensryche's "Be With You".

Archived