Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I just finished watching the movie "Beauty Inside". I have to say LJW's screen presence is very special. His smile is so charming and very attractive. I hadn't watched all his dramas yet but I had watched all his movie except "Road to Utah", he definitely has a special aura on big screen. I pray for his strong come back and in much bigger project.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, momy1274 said:

is there a link to watch movie "Road to Utah" anywhere? please share if any of you know. Thanks

 

@momy1274, I hv not yet watched Road To Utah, just read the synopsis and saw the pics of the scenes, the plot is great and have a great view. And LJW is its star, I am sure it must be a great movie !But very sorry I dun know the link to watch Road To Utah . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, momy1274 said:

I just finished watching the movie "Beauty Inside". I have to say LJW's screen presence is very special. His smile is so charming and very attractive. I hadn't watched all his dramas yet but I had watched all his movie except "Road to Utah", he definitely has a special aura on big screen. I pray for his strong come back and in much bigger project.

@momy1274, yes, he definitely has special aura on big and small screen . His presence for only few minutes in Beauty Inside was the most attractive and charming :-) You must watch his other dramas which you've nvr watched.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2016 at 8:03 AM, momy1274 said:

does anyone know if there is any English sub for this clip?

 

 

Love this clip much @momy1274

On 10/19/2016 at 6:03 PM, meon said:

 

 

 

 

This is auto translation from Korean sub
 

 

Thanks so much @meon

Edited by LyraYoo
please no unlicensed streaming links. thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just finished drama Thousands Days Loving You of LJW and Ha Ji Won.  I don't like cheesy story line nor liking the idea of older actress with younger actor (even Ha Ji Won looks young compare to her age) but I watch it because of LJW.  He is so charming, cute and funny in this drama. I can understand how young fans can die hard on him in this drama. My heart is always smitten with his sweet smile. He has such a gentle and kind soul.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just finished watching "I need romance 2" and I love that show.  It seems LJW has a good time filming that show with the lead. I think they are compatible to make the show is joyful and not so lusty.....I love that kind of straight forward talk. LJW is definitely sexy and a best kisser in Korean entertainment world. His kiss looks real (almost like Westerner kissing type). 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@momy1274, LJW's kissing scenes were real and alive , he kissed with soul to make the scenes real and alive , he is a good actor . 

He is definitely sexy but he also can be so shy - see his interviews and talk shows. Sometms we wonder how he could be so shy ... very cute and sweet :-) and how could a very shy one become a best kisser , he really portrayed his character very deeply, a versatile actor !Glad you enjoyed his previous dramas :-)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, momy1274 said:

I just finished watching "I need romance 2" and I love that show.  It seems LJW has a good time filming that show with the lead. I think they are compatible to make the show is joyful and not so lusty.....I love that kind of straight forward talk. LJW is definitely sexy and a best kisser in Korean entertainment world. His kiss looks real (almost like Westerner kissing type


 

I want to tell that Europeans find Korean style of kissing... boring :)  but it's not concern LJU, he definitely is Western kissing type.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, meon said:


 

I want to tell that Europeans find Korean style of kissing... boring :)  but it's not concern LJU, he definitely is Western kissing type.

 

Absolutely agree. He is totally different from all other Korean male celebrities that I know. His look, his acting, his kissing are all unique. Another word, he is special person and I am patiently waiting for his next project. So far, I enjoy all projects that he were in (and I had watched). His presence does light up the scenes.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...