Quantcast

I just finished watching the movie "Beauty Inside". I have to say LJW's screen presence is very special. His smile is so charming and very attractive. I hadn't watched all his dramas yet but I had watched all his movie except "Road to Utah", he definitely has a special aura on big screen. I pray for his strong come back and in much bigger project.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, momy1274 said:

is there a link to watch movie "Road to Utah" anywhere? please share if any of you know. Thanks

@momy1274, I hv not yet watched Road To Utah, just read the synopsis and saw the pics of the scenes, the plot is great and have a great view. And LJW is its star, I am sure it must be a great movie !But very sorry I dun know the link to watch Road To Utah . 

44 minutes ago, momy1274 said:

I just finished watching the movie "Beauty Inside". I have to say LJW's screen presence is very special. His smile is so charming and very attractive. I hadn't watched all his dramas yet but I had watched all his movie except "Road to Utah", he definitely has a special aura on big screen. I pray for his strong come back and in much bigger project.

@momy1274, yes, he definitely has special aura on big and small screen . His presence for only few minutes in Beauty Inside was the most attractive and charming :-) You must watch his other dramas which you've nvr watched.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2016 at 8:03 AM, momy1274 said:

does anyone know if there is any English sub for this clip?

Love this clip much @momy1274

On 10/19/2016 at 6:03 PM, meon said:

This is auto translation from Korean sub

Thanks so much @meon

Edited by LyraYoo
please no unlicensed streaming links. thank you

I just finished drama Thousands Days Loving You of LJW and Ha Ji Won.  I don't like cheesy story line nor liking the idea of older actress with younger actor (even Ha Ji Won looks young compare to her age) but I watch it because of LJW.  He is so charming, cute and funny in this drama. I can understand how young fans can die hard on him in this drama. My heart is always smitten with his sweet smile. He has such a gentle and kind soul.

• Like 1

I just finished watching "I need romance 2" and I love that show.  It seems LJW has a good time filming that show with the lead. I think they are compatible to make the show is joyful and not so lusty.....I love that kind of straight forward talk. LJW is definitely sexy and a best kisser in Korean entertainment world. His kiss looks real (almost like Westerner kissing type). 

• Like 1

@momy1274, LJW's kissing scenes were real and alive , he kissed with soul to make the scenes real and alive , he is a good actor . 

He is definitely sexy but he also can be so shy - see his interviews and talk shows. Sometms we wonder how he could be so shy ... very cute and sweet :-) and how could a very shy one become a best kisser , he really portrayed his character very deeply, a versatile actor !Glad you enjoyed his previous dramas :-)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, momy1274 said:

I just finished watching "I need romance 2" and I love that show.  It seems LJW has a good time filming that show with the lead. I think they are compatible to make the show is joyful and not so lusty.....I love that kind of straight forward talk. LJW is definitely sexy and a best kisser in Korean entertainment world. His kiss looks real (almost like Westerner kissing type

I want to tell that Europeans find Korean style of kissing... boring :)  but it's not concern LJU, he definitely is Western kissing type.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, meon said:

I want to tell that Europeans find Korean style of kissing... boring :)  but it's not concern LJU, he definitely is Western kissing type.

Absolutely agree. He is totally different from all other Korean male celebrities that I know. His look, his acting, his kissing are all unique. Another word, he is special person and I am patiently waiting for his next project. So far, I enjoy all projects that he were in (and I had watched). His presence does light up the scenes.

• Like 4