Quantcast

On 1/7/2017 at 6:05 PM, meon said:

New Year's gift from dy.kimm :)   Thank to her a lot! 

Many thanks to dy.kimm for these precious New Year gifts and to @meon for updating :-) Happy New Year to you and all the fans of LJW .

Happy New Year to Jin Wook ssi , we will be always waiting for your comeback... Wish you all the best!You are the best !

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 1

I was so devastated upon hearing that he was accused of ....... , his bestfriend Ji suk (?) openly said that Jin Wook is really a sweet guy, in fact ive seen them together in a show where LEe dong wook was the host and some guests were thinking that one of them was gay or something co'z Ji suk explained how they travelled together and how Jin wook really cares. That lady must have misunderstood his actions, hopefully it has settled already so he could come back to the big screen and the modelling now. Is there new news of him since 2017? Is that pics of him carrying a baby his latest?

Thanks a lot to dy.kimm again - even if it was some months ago.

Hope, this year will bring to Jin Uk ssi a lot of good surprises. Fighting! :)

• Like 2

Thanks a lot to dy.kimm and @meonfor keeping updated all about Jin Uk ssi !

Miss him badly ...  Waiting for his comeback day by day, fighting always , Jin Uk ssi!We all love you!

• Like 1

14 February the shooting was starting. It's like 'valentine' to all of us :)

Last pic of Jin Uk ssi - thanks a lot to dy.kimm!

16228734_788402084641977_272928279983921

Also some news from @baidu_leejinuk_bar. Everyone can take part

• Like 2

1 hour ago, meon said:

14 February the shooting was starting. It's like 'valentine' to all of us :)

Last pic of Jin Uk ssi - thanks a lot to dy.kimm!

16228734_788402084641977_272928279983921

Also some news from @baidu_leejinuk_bar. Everyone can take part

Thanks a lot dy.kimm and @meon, very glad wuri Jin Uk ssi has comeback , its a beautiful Valentine gift from him to all of us, really ... thanks Jin Uk ssi for your good fighting !Hope more good projects to come soon ! Aza Aza Aza !

And hopefully we all and everyone could take part to support Jin Uk ssi !Thanks again @meon for this valuable info. 

• Like 2

It is great to see him back and working again. When he had a hard time last year, it is also the same time I faced my turning point in career. I have been quietly following him since then. Ironically, Feb 14th this year is when his new movie's shooting starts, it is also my first back working in my profession. I call its fate and will continue watching his back. I wish him well and hope to see more of his activities soon.

Please keep me updated if the above money donation is open up for foreigners. I will be glad to participate in that project. Fighting Jinuk!

• Like 3

On 2/25/2017 at 4:51 PM, meon said:

Thanks so much @meon, really excited to get these pics of wuri Jin Uk ssi at the shooting location of his upcoming movie. Always love his nice smiling ... Hope he is always happy and more good projects to come soon, always fighting, Godbless!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, meon said:

News about new movie support for Lee Jin Uk :)

Thanks a lot to sunwoobi and everyone who support him!

Many thanks to @meon and sunwoobi ... Hopefully Jin Uk ssi would feel the love and support from his global fans . Very delicious and beautiful lunch set , hope he eats more and enjoys the food :-) We want him to eat more, be happier and keep himself healthy, wish him good luck !

May God bless us all with good health amd happiness , thanks .

• Like 2

Just now, meon said:

Filming is going on...

Thanks so much @meon for always keeping us updated . Missing Jin Uk ssi so badly! Really wish to see this movie ... Fighting Jin Uk!

Glad to see his happy smile again :)  thanks a lot to @dy.kimm for posting this pic.

Jin Uk ssi also was offered role in "7 days Queen" but he declined it, pity. 

But it's reported that now he is considering another drama. Hope it is true and we will see him soon :)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, meon said:

Glad to see his happy smile again :)  thanks a lot to @dy.kimm for posting this pic.

But it's reported that now he is considering another drama. Hope it is true and we will see him soon :)

Many thanks to dy.kimm and @meon for always updating the latest news of Jin Uk ssi . So happy to see him happy, he loves children much , and children feel his clear soul too ... Hopefully he will be starring another good drama soon, we all miss him so much !

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, meon said:

Today isn't finished yet :)

Nice pic , thanks to dy.kim for posting and @meon for updating , awaiting for Jin Uk's next project ya!

On 3/23/2017 at 3:38 AM, meon said:

I also read the news about he got offered as a main lead in Sageuk drama but sadly, he declined it. I just want to see him back at small screen so we could watch him in a regular basis

• Like 3