Quantcast

18 hours ago, Dewi Oktavia said:

@tumn tumn, yes, I  agree with you, at least he is not hiding in his room , house, or avoiding public places When he feels the timing is right, he will meet the public again, I really hope so!

Just now, tumn tumn said:

While waiting for his comeback, let's watch something to brighten up the mood here... This is an old clip, but not VERY old. A fan posted this in Instagram and I can't help laughing cause it's just too cute. Does he need to do that much to compete for a ticket to Phuket? :D No matter how much he costs, I wanna buy THAT Heart Vending Machine! :wub:

@tumn tumn, thanks so much for posting this . I just laughed and laughed again to watch it, but while I was laughing, my heart also felt sad for him ~~o(>_<)o ~~  , sorry for being too sentimental :-) I  am just dying to see that sunny and innocent smile again, why he is so sweet .... his smiles look very pure and innocent ,very loveable  I rewatch this countless time and nvr got bored :-P

Would you pls comeback soon, Jin Wook...we are all missing you a lot day by day ... pls take good care of yourself wherever you are ...!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tumn tumn said:

While waiting for his comeback, let's watch something to brighten up the mood here... This is an old clip, but not VERY old. A fan posted this in Instagram and I can't help laughing cause it's just too cute. Does he need to do that much to compete for a ticket to Phuket? :D No matter how much he costs, I wanna buy THAT Heart Vending Machine! :wub:

@tumn tumn, thanks so much for posting this. He is so loveable with innocent and sweet smile, I kept laughing while watching it again and again ;-) We really miss you, Jin Wook sshi... please comeback soon ya... take care always , God bless you !

OMG!!!  @tumn tumn!!!  

I saw pics from this clip many times, but couldn't find where these photos! Now I know :wub:

As was written in the comments under the "kiyomi" clip - 'he doesn't need to be cute - he is NATURALLY cute'. Yes, he IS! :D

5 hours ago, tumn tumn said:

No matter how much he costs, I wanna buy THAT Heart Vending Machine! 

This is unique sample :D

• Like 2

On 9/26/2016 at 4:30 PM, Dewi Oktavia said:

@tumn tumn , thanks again for this !He is really sweet and cute, and another time also can be very charismatic and manly,  He is a perfect package :-)

I do not find any other actors with cuteness and smiles like him in real, his face and body language never let us bored to see :-) My mom often watch K dramas together with me and she likes LJW more than other K actors, she said that this actor's face  is very sweet like an innocent child  :-) ah yes, mom also praises LJW is the most handsome  when he wears formal suit :-)  And we like to see his crying/sad scenes as well , he did it great!He was born talented .

I can see from his all pics that he often smiles when he is off screen too , I red an article saying that he is called Mr.Smiley:-) His smiles look really free of burdens and real from his heart , I always become happy to see his smile :-) And its hard to find someone with such smile, I do not know how to describe, sorry for my poor English:-)

By eeing  his face profile, face mimic, body language I can tell he is an honest,humble,gentle, kind and simple person.

My older sis also said that LJW owns a very kind-hearted face , and I agreed 100% !

• Like 3

On 9/26/2016 at 4:30 PM, Dewi Oktavia said:

And do you know that LJW unconditionally loves children much?I always feel amazing when I see his many pics carrying children .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dewi Oktavia said:

@tumn tumn , thanks again for this !He is really sweet and cute, and another time also can be very charismatic and manly,  He is a perfect package :-)

I do not find any other actors with cuteness and smiles like him in real, his face and body language never let us bored to see :-) My mom often watch K dramas together with me and she likes LJW more than other K actors, she said that this actor's face  is very sweet like an innocent child  :-) ah yes, mom also praises LJW is the most handsome  when he wears formal suit :-)  And we like to see his crying/sad scenes as well , he did it great!He was born talented .

I can see from his all pics that he often smiles when he is off screen too , I red an article saying that he is called Mr.Smiley:-) His smiles look really free of burdens and real from his heart , I always become happy to see his smile :-) And its hard to find someone with such smile, I do not know how to describe, sorry for my poor English:-)

By eeing  his face profile, face mimic, body language I can tell he is an honest,humble,gentle, kind and simple person.

My older sis also said that LJW owns a very kind-hearted face , and I agreed 100% !

You can watch the Time Renegades interview with english translation here: http://www.vlive.tv/video/6915/영화-시간이탈자Time-Renegades-Movietalk-live

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Dewi Oktavia said:

And do you know that LJW unconditionally loves children much?I always feel amazing when I see his many pics carrying children .

I have heard of this and seen photos that he took with the kids. It was so loving and sweet. But one thing about him that fascinates me is how good he is in handling pets like puppies and kittens. He had even taken care of newborn kittens! In my point of view, a man who loves these little animals, how bad could he be?

Previously a girl wrote her encounter of meeting him in person at the hotel whereby he stayed while filming GMB in Bangkok in the Instagram. She met him twice there. She complimented how nice and kind he was in person. He is thin and tall, has a very deep sexy voice, and speaks good English. When she met him on his day off, he just wore casually with simply shorts, an old t-shirt and slippers. He requested not to take photo cause of how he looked but gave her a tight long hand shake and an autograph. She claimed without make-up he is just like a next door ahjusshi neighbor. When he dresses up, he looks really stunning. She mentioned that he deserved to be given more love. Hearing all these made him such a down-to-earth guy!:wub: I did not create this story, and only rewrite and rearranged her conversation with others from Instagram to post it here. :)

• Like 5

@tumn tumn, thanks for the rewrite and rearranged the info from instagram abt him to us, I  really appreciate it .

I believe he is a kind , down to earth , gentle , also a very simple and practical one. I guess I have sixth sense in reading one's face profile and body language:-D

His English is good too, I noticed it when he pronounced English in his drama :-) I remembered a fan once saw him at the airport and commented he looks like a hobo with unshoven face and another one commented to LJW  " just give me that face if you are going to use it that way ." They meant he has good face but he sometimes do not really care and appeared up in a bit mess (sorry for my bad English) :-)

But I like to see him in all his ways, with clean shaven face or unshoven, dresses up or not, even he still looks nice,kind,and sweet with his beard. He just has that kind and sincere aura.

Yes, I also noticed him he is really good in handling with pets like dogs and cats, and even taken care with newborn kittens?Woww!

I have the same point of view with you, how bad could a man who loves kids ,animals, small animals be? Its impossible , not mean to defend LJW. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Dewi Oktavia said:

another one commented to LJW  " just give me that face if you are going to use it that way ."

:D  witty remark.

Spoiler

aa4c347c0924t.jpg

As I remember, sometimes he frightened his female co-star with 'hobo' appearance. But he knows how to be cute even unshaven and shaggy - we saw 'Strong Heart' and also remembered Kang Soo-ho :)

Kang Soo-ho and Han Geon-soo - two opposite ways to be cute. I can't chose :P

8ebba5f99461.jpg

17 hours ago, Dewi Oktavia said:

Yes, I also noticed him he is really good in handling with pets like dogs and cats

And what is also significant - they like him too. Children, dogs, cats and even fish!

• Like 3

@Dewi Oktavia I guess you are referring to knetz comments from here...

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2015/09/airport-fashion-bolin-chen-lee-jin-wook.html

He definitely has a peak & off-peak season. Some netizens even mentioned that's the difference when he receives his paycheck:D

Good news that I saw from Instagram yesterday.... Tickets for his "Road to Utah" movie were all sold out!!! A fan mentioned that the weekend screening was sold out in just a minute, while other days, tickets were fully grabbed within 3 minutes! Looks like his star power is still going strong :phew: With such good sales of tickets, and full support from his fans, wish he would really show up, at least a little in the BIFF. Don't disappoint your fans LJU!

• Like 3

On 9/28/2016 at 7:42 PM, meon said:

Hide contents

aa4c347c0924t.jpg

As I remember, sometimes he frightened his female co-star with 'hobo' appearance. But he knows how to be cute even unshaven and shaggy - we saw 'Strong Heart' and also remembered Kang Soo-ho :)

8ebba5f99461.jpg

And what is also significant - they like him too. Children, dogs, cats and even fish!

14 hours ago, tumn tumn said:

@Dewi Oktavia I guess you are referring to knetz comments from here...

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2015/09/airport-fashion-bolin-chen-lee-jin-wook.html

He definitely has a peak & off-peak season. Some netizens even mentioned that's the difference when he receives his paycheck:D

Good news that I saw from Instagram yesterday.... Tickets for his "Road to Utah" movie were all sold out!!! A fan mentioned that the weekend screening was sold out in just a minute, while other days, tickets were fully grabbed within 3 minutes! Looks like his star power is still going strong :phew: With such good sales of tickets, and full support from his fans, wish he would really show up, at least a little in the BIFF. Don't disappoint your fans LJU!

I just returned back from going out , and just read this news from you @tumn tumn,wow!so excited to hear about this!

With this good result of all his movie tickets Road To Utah sold out very quicky, this means all fans are dying to see his appearance !

Lee Jin Wook sshi...  please show up yourself in this coming BIFF, please ... do not let us lose hope !See, we all wait and love your appearance! Please... ... please ... ...

Just now, Dewi Oktavia said:

I just returned back from going out , and just read this news from you @tumn tumn,wow!so excited to hear about this!

With this good result of all his movie tickets Road To Utah sold out very quicky, this means all fans are dying to see his appearance !

Lee Jin Wook sshi...  please show up yourself in this coming BIFF, please ... do not let us lose hope !See, we all wait and love your appearance! Please... ... please ... ...

@tumn tumnhopefully you will not be getting bored to always keep me updated about LJW's news from IG or other sources, I am always waiting and do appreciate it, thank you so much:-)

Really?There is also the difference of his appearance after he receives paychecks ?:-D

Do you mean his outfits or his face?:-)

• Like 1

On 9/28/2016 at 7:42 PM, meon said:

Reveal hidden contents

aa4c347c0924t.jpg

8ebba5f99461.jpg

@meon, I choose Kang Soo Ho ...!He is really a troublesome rascal who turned to a loveable daddy and a good president's son !

Just now, Dewi Oktavia said:

@meon, I choose Kang Soo Ho ...!He is really a troublesome rascal who turned to a loveable daddy and a good president's son !

Ah yes, LJW as Kang Soo Hoo danced very gracefully   , really love his dancing scene with Chae Rim in Powerful Opponents .

2 hours ago, Dewi Oktavia said:

Ah yes, LJW as Kang Soo Hoo danced very gracefully  

If you remember,  Han Geon-soo also had to dance :) with his potential fiancee.  I like his funny self-importance. And the way, how the good feelings won in him in the end. Jin Uk shi as HGS was so fashionable and stylish :rolleyes: 

But when I remember a sense of humor of Kang Hu Su...:wub: The "wallpapering" and how he made faces at his daughter while dancing and especially that "blind dating" the four of them...

I really can't chose :) 

How many sides LJU's acting has!

Spoiler

He is really a troublesome rascal who turned to a loveable daddy -   In the"Glass Castle" too. Seems, he really will be loveable daddy himself.

• Like 1

Just now, meon said:

If you remember,  Han Geon-soo also had to dance :) with his potential fiancee.  I like his funny self-importance. And the way, how the good feelings won in him in the end. Jin Uk shi as HGS was so fashionable and stylish :rolleyes: 

But when I remember a sense of humor of Kang Hu Su...:wub: The "wallpapering" and how he made faces at his daughter while dancing and especially that "blind dating" the four of them...

H

Just now, meon said:

How many sides LJU's acti

@meon, ah yes, you reminded me of that very funny scene of Han Geon Soo danced with his potential fiancee:blush: I remembered I could not stop laughing to see that scene with my mom , I repeated that scenes 3 times and still laughed :-)

Yeah, I agree that LJW as Han Geon Soo was very fashionable and stylish, and ... very funny too :-) Remembered when he was singing in bathub?:-P

But that one when he danced with his potential fiancee is the most funny:-)

And you really reminded me of all those scenes I love in Powerful Opponents, that wallpapering,,making his face at his daughter, dancing with her daughter and that blind date of the four of them:-)

I also love the scene when LJW as drunk Kang Su Ho cried on Chae Rim(Yeong Jin)'s lap at her house , he looked so weak and sad , good acting :-)

and when Kang Su Ho kissed Yeon Jin, and Yeon Jin pull him down to the pool :-) so romantic yet funny :-)

The most touchy part is when Kang Su Ho danced with his daughter , then he stopped dancing and hold his daughter and apologized to her, I was very touched to watch this scene ...

@meon, nice to discuss about LJW's dramas and his acting with you:-)

We really miss him, right??

• Like 1

Do you read the news in Soompi?It is said that LJW is considering a good production and is carefully preparing for a comeback.

Feel so happy to read about this news:-)

7 hours ago, Dewi Oktavia said:

He is really a troublesome rascal who turned to a loveable daddy

For me, the most touching in this scene was the reaction of Kang Soo-ho, when he said that he was drunk, and no fault of  Yeon Jin in his falling down. Such protective gesture!

I adore his embarrassment every time when he tried to hide his feelings, how he run to her and stopped at once as she saw him. He was so nice :) 

Jin Uk shi imparts his charm each of his characters.

I watched 'Time Renegades Movie talk live' several times and it made me smile again and again - he can be shy, really - shy! And at the same time he is so confident. This mix of boyish and masculine is amaizing.

Yes, we miss him  :tears:

• Like 1