Quantcast

3 hours ago, Dewi Oktavia said:

Remembered when he was singing in bathub?:-P

Оh, yes! :D  He sings awful. But I like even his awful singing.

About his singing - he sang a lullaby in 'Glass Castle' and I wonder what is the lullaby? The point is there is the same lullaby in my country, but, of course, in our language, not Korean. When I heard it at first time - how he was singing - I was very surprised, cos I knew this lullaby from my childhood. 

• Like 2

Thanks all ladies for keep me updated on LJW. I lately don't response much but I do read all posts daily. About Soompi news, I hope he is coming back soon to us. In other website, it seems there is news about his case as well but the good news that the police officially confirms that he is cleared of the fault accuse of rape. That is all I care. I, just like you, looking forward for his appearance (in any form: fashion show, magazine picture, etc...) badly:). Cheer!

• Like 1

@momy1274, yeah, we all miss his comeback soon... but I think it will take longer time for his comeback in modelling(maybe 1 year?, not so sure, just hope it will be sooner).

Hopefully he will do drama as a fresh start soon, Godbless !

7 hours ago, meon said:

Оh, yes! :D  He sings awful. But I like even his awful singing.

About his singing - he sang a lullaby in 'Glass Castle' and I wonder what is the lullaby? The point is there is the same lullaby in my country, but, of course, in our language, not Korean. When I heard it at first time - how he was singing - I was very surprised, cos I knew this lullaby from my childhood. 

@meon, I actually feel his singing us not awful at all, he sings quite good :-)

He sang lullaby over the phone to his wife  in Glass Castle was very sweet and his singing quite nice to listen :-)

And at the finale eps of The Time We Were Not In Love, he also sang that "eye,nose,lips" to HJW, and being scolded by HJW, so funny:-)

I think his singing is not really good but not bad at all:-)

9 hours ago, meon said:

For me, the most touching in this scene was the reaction of Kang Soo-ho, when he said that he was drunk, and no fault of  Yeon Jin in his falling down. Such protective gesture!

I adore his embarrassment every time when he tried to hide his feelings, how he run to her and stopped at once as she saw him. He was so nice :) 

Jin Uk shi imparts his charm each of his characters.

I watched 'Time Renegades Movie talk live' several times and it made me smile again and again - he can be shy, really - shy! And at the same time he is so confident. This mix of boyish and masculine is amaizing.

Yes, we miss him  :tears:

@meon, same with you, Kang Su Ho's reaction when he appeared from the pool and said he fall down into the pool because he was drunk not Yeon Jin's fault, very touching and cool...

Talking about these many interesting scenes makes me want to rewatch Powerful Opponents/Formidable Rivals again:-)

And the same with you again, I really  like LJW's gesture when he looks very shy, how he can be really shy , looks very boyish, yeah :-) and he also could be very confident or sharp at another time.

LJW said at one article that his mom said that he has many different facial expressions since he was a little child.

I can say he was born talented :-) LJW really has a charm to let every woman fall for him :-)

By the way @meon, where do you come from?I am Chinese born Indonesia but have been living in China for 9 years, my nationality is still Indonesian.

How about you guys?We are all LJW's big fans from all around the world, right?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dewi Oktavia said:

@tumn tumn,yes, your guess is right, I was referred from the knetz comment at the site you mentioned above :-) you are really good and fast  in finding news :-)

17 hours ago, Dewi Oktavia said:

I think it will take longer time for his comeback in modelling(maybe 1 year?, not so sure, just hope it will be sooner).

So do I - I hope it will be sooner, he is very talented model. 

And how can such man be bad? :) 

ce4f7fdf7091.jpg

I really like to look his pics and videos. He was always in demand as a model and his charming manners are so attractive. Isn't he cute? 

6c04f043d0f0.jpg

Hope, investors and producers remember this.

@Dewi Oktavia OK  - agree :) he has so beautiful and deep voice. He could be good singer if was tought professionally. But I understand HJW - I also like silence in the morning and could kill singer :angry:   :)

• Like 2

@meon,yup, LJW always in demand as a model before... I think he is the best model among other K actors who are models as well.

It is a pity if he wastes so much time on hiatus in modelling, I wish he could be back soonest possible and resume working as model and actor, because he is the best Korean CF model and magazine model !

Look at his CF and magazine shots, all great!He really has a perfect model figure both face and body posture. And he has charming manners in real . He is honest,straight forward,down to earth,sincere smiling,kind and gentle gestures.

@meon, many thanks to post these very loveable pics of LJW:-) I like seeing his pics making his face like this :-) so cute, he has a good sense of humour .

His co stars always comment that he has good sense of humour and take care of others well.

They(his co-stars) said that LJW even gave them heater to warm themselves while they were shooting outside in the very cold weather of winter. He gave it not only for his female co star but also to the male co star and supporting actors. He is a kind one, agree?I definitely agree !

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Dewi Oktavia said:

@meon,yup, LJW always in demand as a model before... I think he is the best model among other K actors who are models as well.

It is a pity if he wastes so much time on hiatus in modelling, I wish he could be back soonest possible and resume working as model and actor, because he is the best Korean CF model and magazine model !

Look at his CF and magazine shots, all great!He really has a perfect model figure both face and body posture. And he has charming manners in real . He is honest,straight forward,down to earth,sincere smiling,kind and gentle gestures.

@meon, many thanks to post these very loveable pics of LJW:-) I like seeing his pics making his face like this :-) so cute, he has a good sense of humour .

His co stars always comment that he has good sense of humour and take care of others well.

They(his co-stars) said that LJW even gave them heater to warm themselves while they were shooting outside in the very cold weather of winter. He gave it not only for his female co star but also to the male co star and supporting actors. He is a kind one, agree?I definitely agree !

I am still in the hope that LJW would attend BIFF!Fighting!

6 hours ago, Dewi Oktavia said:

I am still in the hope that LJW would attend BIFF!Fighting!

Dum spiro spero! :) 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, meon said:

21 hours ago, meon said:

LJW is my first love Korean actor , many other good actors but no one can replace you from my heart ... Hope you will show up urself tomortow ar BIFF!I am still not losing my hope!

• Like 1

OMG!Just heard the news that strong typhoon hit Busan and caused tsunami today. I hope everyone will be safe , pray for Busan !

I hope Jin Wook is just fine and safe wherever he is, not sure if he is in Busan or not  for attending BIFF :-C

@meon @Dewi Oktavia So sorry that I've been missing in action for sometime. Been doing a bit of travelling and very busy with work lately. 

LJU did not attend the 2016 BIFF opening red carpet ceremony nor did he attend the premier of "Road to Utah"... Guess he is still hibernating. Can someone please wake him up??? It's not even winter yet....

A fan who watched it mentioned that this movie is rather difficult to understand and lucky that she attended the GV (General View) session of the movie. The production team now has a website of this movie... check out this website: http://roadtoutah.com/  I like how the website concentrates on LJU's hobo look in the background. Remember to take a peek at the Press Kit. It tells how this movie came about, a little about LJU's character, a little bit of the movie, etc... Enjoy! 

More photos can been seen from their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/roadtoutah

Which look do you like better? :rolleyes: Ahjussi LJU?
LJU-%20Road%20to%20Utah%2002_zpswij7lyge

Or clean cut oppa look...:wub:LJU-%20Road%20to%20Utah%2001_zpsqymiqisr

• Like 3

On 10/1/2016 at 3:33 PM, Dewi Oktavia said:

@tumn tumnhopefully you will not be getting bored to always keep me updated about LJW's news from IG or other sources, I am always waiting and do appreciate it, thank you so much:-)

Really?There is also the difference of his appearance after he receives paychecks ?:-D

Do you mean his outfits or his face?:-)

Ohh... No problem. I don't mind "reporting" his updates from time-to-time as long as the news do not trespass his personal life ;)

The paycheck refers to his appearance, more about his face though. Netizens refer to him properly dressing up whenever he receives new projects, be it movies or dramas (those are his "paychecks") :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, tumn tumn said:

@meon @Dewi Oktavia So sorry that I've been missing in action for sometime. Been doing a bit of travelling and very busy with work lately. 

LJU did not attend the 2016 BIFF opening red carpet ceremony nor did he attend the premier of "Road to Utah"... Guess he is still hibernating. Can someone please wake him up??? It's not even winter yet....

A fan who watched it mentioned that this movie is rather difficult to understand and lucky that she attended the GV (General View) session of the movie. The production team now has a website of this movie... check out this website: http://roadtoutah.com/  I like how the website concentrates on LJU's hobo look in the background. Remember to take a peek at the Press Kit. It tells how this movie came about, a little about LJU's character, a little bit of the movie, etc... Enjoy! 

More photos can been seen from their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/roadtoutah

Which look do you like better? :rolleyes:
LJU-%20Road%20to%20Utah%2002_zpswij7lyge

At least he has a clean cut look...:wub:

LJU-%20Road%20to%20Utah%2001_zpsqymiqisr

Thanks so much@tumn tumn, will check it out and take a peek as per your advice:-) Although a bit sad that he did not attend the BIFF. But respect his decisions. Maybe he wants us to miss him more and more ... 

Hope he won't be hibernating for too long... I like all these pics you posted, he always looks loveable in all situations, but he got teary eyes  at the last pic?He is the best when it comes to sad teary eyes scene ,awesome!

@tumn tumn,hope you enjoyed your travelling and thanks to be back to us again and keep updating our dear LJW's news , really appreciate it. If LJW  just know we talk and care about him everyday ... ... Enjoy your busy working too,take care :-)

• Like 1

His drama, "Nine: Nine Time Travels" just received an award in the TVN10 Festival Award ceremony, being 1 of the 4 dramas winning in the category of Dramas Contents Awards. Below are the clip and news. Congrats to the NINE team!!!:D

Sadly, "Park Sun Woo" only made appearances on the TV screen, the real him was no where to be seen :(  So many good news for him lately but timing is just not right yet for him to show himself. Somehow, though it's a happy news, my heart aches for LJU now 
:cold_sweat:

http://news.nate.com/view/20161009n21996

• Like 2

Just now, tumn tumn said:

His drama, "Nine: Nine Time Travels" just received an award in the TVN10 Festival Award ceremony, being 1 of the 4 dramas winning in the category of Dramas Contents Awards. Below are the clip and news. Congrats to the NINE team!!!:D

Sadly, "Park Sun Woo" only made appearances on the TV screen, the real him was no where to be seen :(  So many good news for him lately but timing is just not right yet for him to show himself. Somehow, though it's a happy news, my heart aches for LJU now 
:cold_sweat:

http://news.nate.com/view/20161009n21996

@tumn tumn, I  am so happy that my fav drama Nine received an award in TVN10 Festival Award !Big Congratz to NINE team !This is my first love Korean drama and LJW is my first love Korean actor !do you think that our dear LJW noticed and paid attn to this all good news for him now?I feel like crying to hear you said your heart aches for him ~~o(>_<)o ~~ 

My heart also aches for him  ... ~~o(>_<)o ~~

Jin Wook aaa... do you read all of our comments here? We are longing for you that much ... try best to show up yourself , will you ?We will be always waiting for you, but pls do not be too long , okay?

• Like 3