Quantcast

@tumn tumn, thanks for the update! I am so happy to hear this news, very glad to get his updated news enjoyed fishing , he looks so happy with that big fish, great! He is strong and great one!

@tumn tumn, and thanks to @eeling_ljw :-) very happy that we all care of him .

Yes, he is fully recharged now :-) hopefully he will get big project like he got this big fish :-) I still wish him comeback in K entertainment industry until he gets old :-)

• Like 2

Very excited that Lee Jin Wook's drama will be airing again in Japan TV Station!Sarangeyo Won and Hana(1+1 couple)!

@meon, thanks for the updated news of Jin Uk ssi!Wish he will comeback soon, missing him so much ... ...

• Like 3

Excited to see Jin Wook on the Instagram!

He's having meal with friends. the girl sitting beside her was dy.kimm

See the same black shirt? It's him!! Should be at dy.kimm's house.

Walking. ^^

• Like 3

5 hours ago, coffeefei said:

Excited to see Jin Wook on the Instagram!

He's having meal with friends. the girl sitting beside her was dy.kimm

See the same black shirt? It's him!! Should be at dy.kimm's house.

Walking. ^^

So glad to see Jin Wook's latest pic !Missing his appearance in public much ... Always be happy , Jin Wook ssi !And comeback soon, we all miss you ... 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, tumn tumn said:

After a long silence, news is back.... Now, she is no longer Ms. "A". Hoping that this case will come to an end very soon. With a new year to come, hope LJW gets a good start...  

Thanks for the update@tumn tumn, let's wish him comeback soon , miss him a lot !

Hi all. I know we all have been quietly holding out breath to wish this come to an end and this updates news is a good sign for LJW to prove his firm determination from the start of this whole silly accusation. I wish she will be punished somehow so others can learn from her mistake. I hope he will come back soon.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, momy1274 said:

Hi all. I know we all have been quietly holding out breath to wish this come to an end and this updates news is a good sign for LJW to prove his firm determination from the start of this whole silly accusation. I wish she will be punished somehow so others can learn from her mistake. I hope he will come back soon.

We all know that LJW is not guilty from the start of this case. Hope he will comeback soon too :-)

Merry Christmas to all LJW's fans out there. Wishing the New Year will bring luck, health and much more love to  our beloved LJW and to all of us.

• Like 3

We wish you a Merry Christmas , Jin Wook ssi ...  Wish you good luck, good health and happiness !Wish you a smooth comeback . We miss you so much ... we are waiting for you ... Merry Christmas!

• Like 2

On 12/24/2016 at 9:27 PM, meon said:

THANK YOU dy.kimm for SUCH Christmas gifts! :blush: 

Many thanks to dy.kimm . Very glad to see Jin Wook ssi again^_-

On 12/24/2016 at 9:23 PM, meon said:

Thanks@meon :-) This is really a very precious Christmas gifts !

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 3

Merry Christmas to Jin Uk ssi and all of his fans all around the world !Wishing you peace, joy, and all the best. May all of your wishes and dreams come true and may you feel the happiness all year around .

• Like 1