Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

I think Dispatch news have given him some justice.... His side is more believable now, whereas A side is becoming questionable. More netizens are on his side. At least this is some good news....

I just feel bad for him being body checked by the police (does this mean he was stripped naked?). If the assault case did not take place, this process humiliates his pride. This is his personal life but it has turned into something so public now. 

• Like 2

For those asking who would benefit from this thing. Just to let you know whenever there is a big political or commercial scandal, they will use such news to distract the korean public.

Usually they will try to expose some couples dating, but if these Caleb's agency pay to shut up the news agency, then the rumour mongers have to come up with other things.

So these series of assault case, I think is the latest creation to serve this purpose.

I am glad, it's becoming clear that lju is innocent, am really sorry to hear that some of his endorsements got suspended. It's most unfortunate. For a celeb, image is everything. I hope he has enough savings to last him for awhile.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nilamevianna said:

I never imagine lee jin uk did sex with her. Such a downgrade from gong hyo jin to that girl -_-

Please do not make this unfair judgement again the girl just because she is a commoner and Gong Hyo Jin is a celebrity. Sex is not always about love or respect. It is more of the nature of the human. Married man sometimes need to release their hormone (by whatever mean) when their spouses not around.

@momy1274  Agree with you. Although I don't side the plaintiff until now, it's unfair to compare her with Gong Hyo Jin. At least from what we know until now, she's not a prostitute. If having sex or relationship with a commoner is a downgrade, many actors have already been "downgraded".  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

Lifted from the summary updated on page 172

Ps. I can't post the whole content due to our forum rules. So basically please proceed to the site i linked to.I don't know what to say at the moment. I am so speechless right now.  :crazy:

These details sound more realistic to me. He is a young, hot blood man who got seduced to sex act by a woman who he sees some sparks from the first meeting.  These information stay consistent with whatever were reported from his side. She is 30s woman, it is hard to believe she would let anyone to her place that late w/o any thinking. To be fair, I won't say she has any planning to seduce him. So sex happens between two 30s adults is so normal. The girl must have second thought and acted harshly and caused this pain.

• Like 1

The insider sounded like a CCTV in her house! :lol: How did he know so much? 

I find something is missing along his explanation: Why did LJW remove his make-up at her house? He could just do it once he's back home. He then suddenly took a shower too??? My best guess it's because he got himself dirty from fixing the blind? 

If the women did not want sex, she definitely had given him all the wrong signals! She targeted every man's weaknesses from the time she opened the door to "welcome" him. On LJW's side, he was too rushed to decide his "interest" for a woman he just met for an hour!!! OMG, why is he so naive??? I wonder how much did he know about her from the acquaintance. Why do I feel like beating up the acquaintance for hooking them up?!

Something definitely happened to the woman from 2.30 am on 13/07 till 14/07. Her real intention in washing the blankets and towels, while leaving her underwear unwashed as an evidence is really suspicious. 

• Like 2

Despite how hard I try to get away, Just that things just crop up all the time to remind me...

i turn on my tv n I see the TTWWWNIL on sbs cable. I turn to mbc cable, I see 'W',. Just brings back so much feels.

whatever was n will be, ljw is a acting talent who has matured so much over the last 4 years. It's still a great heartache to see what's happened but it wd be a big loss to the viewers if such a talent  goes down the drain this way. He has n will pay a big price for whatever happened. But Discerning viewers, producers, directors, investors  sd know. Perhaps it's time for the sector to 'mature' too looking at recent scandals. Understandable that Advertisers would think harder. A good part of the conservative Sectors of viewers will take this to heart but the younger newer generation may not think the same anymore. Society is changing n as much as they may not show it, They are much more 'open' than  we think. Perhsps too much to guess n i do  not understand Korean society at all ( pardon me) but   I wd be keen to see how people respond later on. Breaking through a cultural mindset is hard.

To jinukssi, Plse take good care n I wanna see you well n wiser  after this. I have not wavered a millimeter. It's a huge ugly mess but get through it. Seeing your smile sd not be in my dream but real in time to come. Will  wait..promise...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, tumn tumn said:

The insider sounded like a CCTV in her house! :lol: How did he know so much? 

I find something is missing along his explanation: Why did LJW remove his make-up at her house? He could just do it once he's back home. He then suddenly took a shower too??? My best guess it's because he got himself dirty from fixing the blind? 

If the women did not want sex, she definitely had given him all the wrong signals! She targeted every man's weaknesses from the time she opened the door to "welcome" him. On LJW's side, he was too rushed to decide his "interest" for a woman he just met for an hour!!! OMG, why is he so naive??? I wonder how much did he know about her from the acquaintance. Why do I feel like beating up the acquaintance for hooking them up?!

Something definitely happened to the woman from 2.30 am on 13/07 till 14/07. Her real intention in washing the blankets and towels, while leaving her underwear unwashed as an evidence is really suspicious. 

You had a very good point here. Why she washed everything except her panty???? If this lady has no interest in him for just meeting him for one hour, why bring up her blind issue and even let him in her house that late at night to "fix" it????? Her logic/story  is hard to believe from beginning. The more I read into this case, the more I want to become the investigator or lawyer to find out the truth:)

The bruises location on her body seems odd to me as well. The scratches on her two arms seem to be caused by finger nails. That kind of scratch should be on the man's body instead of the woman in rape case (per my vision of the scene). It is so weird to see those scratches on her and none on LJW's body. If she resists, his body (mostly two arms) must have some bruises or scratches cause by her finger nails.....

Again, I want to stay away from this case but so many mysteries keep me thinking about it. It seems to be a very simple fact but due to human greedy (either LJW or that lady), it has become complicated. Both sides get hurt badly (assuming she is just a civilian and not gold digger) regardless how this ends. If this goes to court, her identity will be exposed somehow and I wonder if she even thought about it before filing the case. She selfishly exposed and excused him solely to the fact that he is a pubic figure, this is totally unfair for him.

• Like 3

I just read elsewhere that secret blackmail vids of the Samsung chairman has floated out. The most bizarre thing is the vids were from 2011. If they even dare to touch the Samsung chairman to distract from political/commercial scandals, what then are celebrities to rumour mongers? 

Kcelebs better take care of themselves.

2 hours ago, lotus said:

Despite how hard I try to get away, Just that things just crop up all the time to remind me...

i turn on my tv n I see the TRWWNIL on sbs cable. I turn to mbc cable, I see 'W',. Just brings back so much feels.

whatever was n will be, ljw is a acting talent who has matured so much over the last 4 years. It's still a great heartache to see what's happened but it wd be a big loss to the viewers if such a talent  goes down the drain this way. He has n will pay a big price for whatever happened. But Discerning viewers, producers, directors, investors  sd know. Perhaps it's time for the sector to 'mature' too looking at recent scandals. Understandable that Advertisers would think harder. A good part of the conservative Sectors of viewers will take this to heart but the younger newer generation may not think the same anymore. Society is changing n as much as they may not show it, They are much more 'open' than  we think. Perhsps too much to guess n i do  not understand Korean society at all ( pardon me) but   I wd be keen to see how people respond later on. Breaking through a cultural mindset is hard.

To jinukssi, Plse take good care n I wanna see you well n wiser  after this. I have not wavered a millimeter. It's a huge ugly mess but get through it. Seeing your smile sd not be in my dream but real in time to come. Will  wait..promise...

Totally agree with you. S.Korean entertainment world will lose another talent if they mistreat him due to this silly/personal thing. He is talent and he is good looking. His face and smile does bright up the TV screen. I miss his smile already. I am Asian,too and I could not understand SK culture as all. Their TV drama show more skinship than other Asian TV drama, than why they are so critical to this type of situation and mistreat the actor/actress. No wonder why there are so many suicide cases in SK entertainment industry. When the SK people will realize what they have done to their own talent people.

• Like 1

Lol!! Samsung chairman sex scandal!! I just read about that too n that man is bedridden since 2014 n they still dig this up? Chill! Folks!! This summer must have a strange effect on Seoul. Ke keke!!!

The team has to hold tight n work even harder. Whatever it is, it's a battle so not let loose, not an inch.., don't!! U may get a tougher opponent.

Just take it that it's an even harder battle to fight...

• Like 1

Happy about the latest turn of events! Been the most positive news for me to date. Think it will be difficult for her case to be picked up by another lawyer, considering her own law firm, having all the evidence, just dropped it. I think it was an uphill battle for the plaintiff's side to prove force as it was and her lawyer resigning is tantamount to a vote of unconfidence in a good outcome even if he doesn't come right out and say so. The end is nigh! 

• Like 2

Just want to say - Keep Calm n Press on.

If the plot is to damage him,  the benefits to various parties including the perpetrator may already be reaped. it had already succeeded n that is a deep cut.

It is ugly but is only way that truth brings out the lies. Perhaps this is not as bad a case but I  seem hear n see perhaps another side of audience in Korea. 

The healing has to start now n I hope it wd not be too difficult. 

Not rejoicing but still want to hold steadfast till the sky is clear blue again!! Will be there...

• Like 2

I just think that this time, the culprits probably underestimated the audience. Have to say I give most the readers/audience credit for being so discerning! There will always be those who will be swayed by the press but I say they prove to be wise. I say this case is interesting as the media seems also to be under pressure from those who believe in ljw n also the readers too. I also say the plotters may have miscalculated the product companies who mostly held steadfast n kept watchful. After all, the products that ljw endorse are not just some local brands but big international ones. Guess police n media especially main papers r  equally watched as to how they respond. Better still reveal any mastermind behind this if any n stop such nonsense from happening again. No doubt his image is hurt but at end of the day, I think there is quiet firm belief given his honesty n upfrontness. A good person shall be blessed n helped by others. This I give oppa the full credit n also his company n his frens n many supporters or even non fans who are fair in Korea! Kudos to them. Instead of avoiding, he took it headon n I am sure they put equal pressure on the police to conclude case soon. I take my hat off to him. 

I can't imagine the buckets of tears of relief n joy when all this is over n am sure the bond between him and all the supporters will cement stronger. Many wd remember ugly details but for orhers also the courage n honesty that prevailed. And he may even gain new supporters.

I know it's too early n too much to say or expect as I will expect him to take a good long break but i wd await to see when n who will be first established company or station to approach him. Will any buck the trend?? Will see...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, lotus said:

No doubt his image is hurt but at end of the day, I think there is quiet firm belief given his honesty n upfrontness. A good person shall be blessed n helped by others. This I give oppa the full credit n also his company n his frens n many supporters or even non fans who are fair in Korea! Kudos to them. Instead of avoiding, he took it head on n I am sure they put equal pressure on the police to conclude case soon. 

I know it's too early n too much to say or expect as I will expect him to take a good long break but i wd await to see when n who will be first established company or station to approach him. Will any buck the trend?? Will see...

The case has not concluded, so I will save my celebrations for next week. Yes its terrible for anybody to do bad things just to harm other people, more so if for personal gain. I just hope LJU will be more careful now. He is already 30+ and should be in an actor's peak phase. Typicaly k actors can last till about 40 then they will have to move on to fatherly roles. So he doesnt have time to waste on trivial pursuits. When I look back at the whole thing, I think he really should be more careful about being up close with a women that he doesnt know well. As a celebrity, he has a lot to lose if something happens. Here it is just an accusation, what if, like in dramas, someone come around to murder the women and frame him? Then there will be alot to answer to. 

I think audience and fans nowadays are more discerning, which is a good thing but that means they will also drop anybody who doesnt make the mark. the entertainment world is so competitive. 

Anyway, I am still keeping close tabs on this case.

• Like 2