Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

I hope this is truth. Can anyone understand Korean confirm if the police has made their conclusion on the case? I cross my fingers crossed and pray hard for LWJ.

This is in Korean

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20160725/79399374/4

This was posted in Hancinema in English

http://www.hancinema.net/police-woman-who-sued-lee-jin-wook-is-making-false-accusations-97081.html

At last this is now final..... He's been cleared off the sexual assault allegations! The woman admitted to making false charges.

She should be punished and have her name disclosed to suffer the same hurt and embarrassment that LJW had faced in these 12 days! She brought disgrace to the real victims in the future. It's really shameful for what she did.

• Like 6

Oh my God! My heart skip a beat when I first saw the headline of the accusation with LJW on it. Even though I am new fan of him but for some reason, he has a special spot in my heart. I adore him just like my younger brother. I feel hurt when I first see the news and pray it wasn't truth. I never doubt he did it for a second. Based on all the observation I see of him on the variety shows, BTS clips of his drama of how he interacts with his female co-stars, he is a gentleman. Then I see how he came out looking sad but firm and couragedly to the police station to be questioned. Then I see the result of his body examination. My feeling was confirmed he completely innocent. He is my man:).

I wish the girl will be arrested and she has to publicly apology to him. I gave credit to LJW to stand up right to fight for justice so no more celebrities will be targeted as he was on this case. I hope through this incident, he will come back and shine brighter.

• Like 6

Is it true? Is it true? 

Finally ! Omg! Thank god!! I thought we still have to hang on but am so glad it's over.

Can't believe the days of trauma n hellish nightmare are finally over!! What a huge relief!!

Yes ! @hninei - u said it right - oppa has to wise up n not be so trusting .  I know this is why I love u so ( and love u more now seeing your your courage, honesty, fiirmness, upright n upfront ) but it should not hurt u instead. Plse take care. But don't lose hope for love as a kind person will deservedly find his soul mate eventually.. They are mAny  ardent supporters n frens ( am sure good pal n Jisuk n dOng wook  n must mention your 'sister' dy kimm etc) who are beside u all this while, believing in u. This setback n humiliating episode may make u an even better actor. I sincerely hope the industry will continue to value his talent . I was worried about the police n I was surprised so I want to trust the industry people n audience  too.

And I really like to thank all the chingus here for the comfort n updates over the last weeks. Wd not made it without you all!! Saranghae!! I can smile n sleep much better tonight!!

Ok !! Must do this too!

HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Hope the police will find out if there is any mastermind behind her. It is such a waste of police time n ruins a person publicly. Such things sd stop n its interest of police to send clear signal to such evil crazy  people too. 

• Like 3

Yay! Finally it's over, great job for the police, LJW and his agency and the fans who always believe in him.

10 hours ago, hninei said:

Dear Wook next time do not easily trust. Don't be foolish and stupid again.OK. Don't be naive

One of LJW's charm for me is his naive-ness, it's rare for seeing a guy with full of romantic imagination (His Strong Heart's story revealed that, right? He's a romantic and naive one which made him thought the girl interested in him meanwhile in reality that girl was being friendly, LOL). But yes, from now on, he must be careful tho'. But please, don't lose your naive and romantic side,LJW!

• Like 4

I am keeping my faith that his career will still be ok or even be better after this. We have had actors who really tried to evade the army but are now still doing well. Lju has done nothing wrong so he really shouldn't be penalised.

*group hugs*

• Like 5

Hope he can go get some fresh air but not sure if he still has his shoot to do. Knowing him as a workaholic I would be eager to see his recovery n pictures after this case soon. 

Such a pity that he missed that award ceremony. Does he still have it or it is taken back?? Not sure how it works.

• Like 2