Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

I just watched 3 Meals a Day Fishing Village eps 5-6 for seeing a happy LJW at that show. Oh, I hope he's fine now, in my imagination, he's in the middle of the sea and goes fishing happily! I don't know how K-ent culture works but after few months, I hope he'll be back with new projects

• Like 3

8 hours ago, giegie said:

I just watched 3 Meals a Day Fishing Village eps 5-6 for seeing a happy LJW at that show. Oh, I hope he's fine now, in my imagination, he's in the middle of the sea and goes fishing happily! I don't know how K-ent culture works but after few months, I hope he'll be back with new projects

I watched some short clip of that show,too and I agree that LJW was such down to earth and happy young man. Just like you, I have a wishful thinking he will be back in spotlight with better projects. I miss his smile and gaze very much.

@giegie, can you share the full clip of this show? I cannot seem to find it anywhere.

@momy1274 Hi dear! I watched LJW's at 3 meals a day from these link 

http://kshow123.com/show/three-meals-a-day-fishing-village-2/episode-5.html

http://kshow123.com/show/three-meals-a-day-fishing-village-2/episode-6.html

You could also save the video by clicking the right button. Sadly, it didn't have any english subtitles. I'm not korean or understand korean language very well but I'm enough understand what happened at 3 meals a day by reading these recaps too

https://nekosdrama.wordpress.com/2015/11/11/three-meals-a-day-fishing-village-season-2-ep5-highlights/

https://nekosdrama.wordpress.com/2015/11/19/three-meals-a-day-fishing-village-season-2-ep6-highlights/

Hope it'll help you 

• Like 2

@giegie, thanks a bunch. I watching it now with a little sorrow in my heart thinking of LJW. I miss his puppy eyes and innocent smile. I know it takes him sometimes to heal his wound but hope it won't take too long so he can come back to his fans soon.

• Like 1

@momy1274 You're welcome. I miss him a lot too! That's why everytime I have spare time, I rewatched his past projects. He didn't do reality shows as much as Lee Dong Wook so 3 Meals a Day was his latest reality show where we could see LJW's charm already made ahjummas, cat and even fishes felt for him, lol. I also hope he'll come back soon

11 hours ago, hninei said:

No news. Worry so much for our Jinuk

Anyone in this forum live in Korea that hear any news on our Jinuk?  Does anyone know anything about the advertisements that withdraw on him? I wonder how the fan's petition go. I just finished watching Moon Chae Won's recent movie "The Mood that Day", it makes me think about Jinuk's situation and what his mind went through the whole ordeal. I feel great sorrow and miss him more. I hope he hang in there well and make a stronger come back soon.

I followed up on Park Shi Hoo's situation these days and it seems he makes slowly come back. However, Jinuk's situation is totally different and I wish he will be able to bounce back quicker.

• Like 2

Well, second attempt failed too.... I guess the people & netizens have gone tired of this case or that they presumed it's over on the assault lawsuit. But here the judge implies that "A" has some psychological issues now? His "considerable evidences" here confused me. His decisions always contradict with the police which doesn't look good on LJW.

This is "A" again yesterday...

Pardon me, I have problem inserting video....

Second Arrest Warrant Request For Lee Jin Wook’s Accuser Denied

Spoiler

The results for the second request of an arrest warrant for the plaintiff (hereafter referred to as “A”) who accused Lee Jin Wook of sexual assault are out.

On August 17, the Seoul Central District Court revealed that the police’s second request for A’s arrest warrant was once again denied.

Judge Sung Chang Ho stated, “Considering the suspect’s motive for the lawsuit and her mentality after their sexual relations, a careful investigation and trial is necessary rather than being arrested.”

The judge continued, “It is difficult to prove the necessity for being placed under arrest considering that considerable evidence has been obtained already.”

Previously, A accused Lee Jin Wook of sexual assault. Following investigations, A admitted she was guilty of false accusation. However, in an interview she revealed that she had been coerced into admitting this and claimed she didn’t truly confess. Lee Jin Wook’s side continues to maintain his innocence.

Stay tuned for more updates regarding this case.

Source (1) (2)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, momy1274 said:

Anyone in this forum live in Korea that hear any news on our Jinuk?  Does anyone know anything about the advertisements that withdraw on him? I wonder how the fan's petition go. I just finished watching Moon Chae Won's recent movie "The Mood that Day", it makes me think about Jinuk's situation and what his mind went through the whole ordeal. I feel great sorrow and miss him more. I hope he hang in there well and make a stronger come back soon.

I followed up on Park Shi Hoo's situation these days and it seems he makes slowly come back. However, Jinuk's situation is totally different and I wish he will be able to bounce back quicker.

His fans' petition gone really slow now. It has got 893 persons signed at this time. I don't understand why the person initiated it with a goal of 100,000 signatures. Is he / she expecting it to last for a few years? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tumn tumn said:

His fans' petition gone really slow now. It has got 893 persons signed at this time. I don't understand why the person initiated it with a goal of 100,000 signatures. Is he / she expecting it to last for a few years? :sweatingbullets:

Sadly that I don't know how  to instragram and don't understand the concept to support him.  Please continue to post news of him if anyone knows. I do think and follow on his well being everyday. I strongly stand by him. I don't have a doubt of him at all. This woman is not a little girl. She absolute has some psychological issue.

• Like 1

If anyone ever noticed... http://leejinuk.com/ is no longer available....:( I think it's been closed since early August 2016.

Not sure if anyone has posted this... If you would like to watch the very first film of LJW's, you can check out below blog. It's a short film, "My New Boyfriend" in 2004. While waiting for his comeback, which I think will be a while, hope you guys will enjoy his very first acting debut though he only appeared in the 2nd half.... A really short film in which he just needs to smile all the way. Hoping that we will see a smile just like that very soon....

LJW%20SMILE%202004_zpsagszgslw.jpg

Spoiler

My New Boyfriend (2004)나의 새 남자친구, 2004

• Like 1

I have been restrained myself not to re-watch or watch any of his old projects that I haven't watched lately. The reason is I afraid I will miss him more and more. I truly miss his attractive face and sunny smile. I am happy enough if anyone can update on his status. I hope  he is now surrounded his loving family. Out of all the cases in SK entertainment world, I specially feel sad for him.

His birthday is coming soon, I wonder if his SK or international fans have any special plan. His latest drama is broadcasting in Japan. I hope he will gains more fans and supports from it. 

• Like 1

On 20 августа 2016 г. at 8:18 PM, tumn tumn said:

If anyone ever noticed... http://leejinuk.com/ is no longer available....:( I think it's been closed since early August 2016.

Not sure if anyone has posted this... If you would like to watch the very first film of LJW's, you can check out below blog. It's a short film, "My New Boyfriend" in 2004. While waiting for his comeback, which I think will be a while, hope you guys will enjoy his very first acting debut though he only appeared in the 2nd half.... A really short film in which he just needs to smile all the way. Hoping that we will see a smile just like that very soon....

LJW%20SMILE%202004_zpsagszgslw.jpg

Hide contents

My New Boyfriend (2004)나의 새 남자친구, 2004

Thanks a lot - I couldn't find this movie

17 hours ago, meon said:

"22/08   Popular drama "Goodbye Mr. Black" began airing in China"

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201608231402721110&ext=na

I hope his popularity in China will rise and it can help those big broadcasting companies to consider Jinuk for their future projects. I got to know him through this drama first (I original watch it because of Moon Chae Won), but he got my attention from start to end. I become his fan from there. He is such a versatile actor. I love how he shows the gentleness toward Swan and his little sister, masculine/strong against the enemy, sad when he got betrayed and happy when he is in love....Then I moved on to watch his old drama, "The three musketeers", I see another side of his acting. The OTP in TTM are so adorable. Then I moved on to watch "Nine Time Travel".

I plan on to watch his other old shows when  my sorrow of missing him can subdue a little. I am afraid I will miss that smile. I do pray everyday to wish him well and coming back to audience soon. I am the person to hate a waste of talent and he is one of the talent out there.

• Like 3

Strongly recommend ALL his dramas. My first was "The Three Musketeers" and I was so impressed that didn’t stop while I had watched all of them. He doesn’t disappoint me – his acting has so many sides!

2006 “Someday” – such tender and soft he was!

2006 “Alone in Love” and “Smile Again” – he won awards for these dramas

2007 “Air City” – professional in job but naïve in love

2008 “Before and After” – cute surgeon-careerist; “Powerful Opponents” – bad boy in depression, but these last two dramas were full of humour and irony.

2008 “Glass Castle” – chebaul, unreal ideal man and husband, (but instead of unreality you believe in existence SUCH man, though probably in single example ;) Only lack – very long (51 ep.) and there were too many characters in drama.

2011 “Spy Myung Wol” – jealous spy who had to make a choice between job and love.

2012 “I Need Romance-2” – sexy, cute, jealous, sometimes cruel man who’s looking for love.

2015 “The Time We Were Not in Love”- there is topic there and information about this drama.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/345598-drama-2015-the-time-we-were-not-in-love-너를-사랑한-시간/

He tooks part in some shows and was excellent there. My favorite are:  2008 Family Outing, 2012 Strong Heart, 2015 Three Meals a Day Fishing Village. You can know a lot about him as a man from these shows: personal life, friends, his points of view on different things such as love, friendship, job, relationship, the nature, hunging out ect.

His interviews are usually very interesting and funny too (he's so cute ;))

He also acted in 4 films  - I like too <3 

• Like 1