Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Is this case really over now for Lee Jin Wook? The police investigation on the sexual assault accusation is completed, but I don't think the judge has decided on how to punish Miss Anonymous for her false accusation yet. Faking evidence (her bruises) is also a crime, unless South Korean law treat it differently. Or am I missing anything? 

I was surprised that news yesterday mentioned the application of arrest warrant on her was dropped, which is not any good news for him in my point of view. Today, his message indirectly implies that this case has come to an end.... Is his company doing it a bit too rush? Saving his image now is very important, but I am afraid this is too early and would not benefit him. I like it that they announce his appreciation towards his fans and supporters but I think they should just omit the part/comments on this case until it's really over. I always think that his PR discloses / reports too much information which could lead to negative reactions from the public.

Miss Anonymous is a free woman now, we will not know what she would say to the media / reporters next. Somehow, I hope I will be wrong on this....

• Like 4

I think it's only right for them to give a statement at this point to reinforce that he is innocent. This is the end of the accusation case. The investigation into that women is another matter. Goodness knows how soon they will finish that part. 

But what I fear has come true that knetizens are not very forgiving. Hmm, there are so many celebs, pple can just toss him out of the bin as an option and go on to look at other celebs. It's sad. He probably will be force to go into a hiatus for a year or so before doing anything. Unless he has very connections in the industry. Now, he is forced to stick with his agency for awhile. He should have stayed with one agency longer.

Anyway, I believe he will make a comeback.Everyone goes thru ups and downs, hopefully this is just a small speed hump for him.

• Like 2

I stumbled on this report

Kbs report on youtube:

Start from 1:55min

24 minutes ago, hninei said:

K nitizen are so strange. Having sex means he is not innocent. So Weird . If so no one is innocent. He is not saint. This is because of his naive.  Jinuk fighting. 

Koreans are too conservative. Sigh...

• Like 2

S.Korean are stupid and double standard. Their movies are full of sex scenes and they expect their people are "saint" and pure "innocent" until marriage ???? that make me want to ask how many Korean man are "virgin" when they get married? LOL...

When I see all the brands dropping lju like lotte n hyundai, these are korean brands. Whereas Audi is a foreign brand, their head of marketing in Korea is a foreigner, goes to show the culture difference. Bravo to Audi, when I can afford it, I will buy an Audi!

• Like 4

Thankyou guys for all the latest LJW's info. I'm totally glad with Audi's decision to stay with LJW. Just like Qwenli said, I also hope someday I could buy one of theirs series. 

I already stop read all section's comments of LJW's news since some people were tooooo judgey over there! About LJW's next career move, I think it's better for him to do chinese movie/drama. I'm a fan of SHK and she passed the hard time like LJW before when she got full of hatred of Korean so she stayed low profile at Korea and prefer to did some chinese projects, I hope LJW follows this lead and I wish all the best for him

• Like 3

19 hours ago, qwenli said:

When I see all the brands dropping lju like lotte n hyundai, these are korean brands. Whereas Audi is a foreign brand, their head of marketing in Korea is a foreigner, goes to show the culture difference. Bravo to Audi, when I can afford it, I will buy an Audi!

I hope the S.Korean people must realize now that they are killing their own talent people by these little pitty things. No wonder there are high rate of suicide within their entertainment industry due to their pathetic culture. I hope LJW is different and set good example for future generation to follow. Keep fighting LJW!

• Like 1

On 8/3/2016 at 3:17 PM, tumn tumn said:

Miss Anonymous is a free woman now, we will not know what she would say to the media / reporters next. Somehow, I hope I will be wrong on this....

OMG.. and so I was right!!! This is the first time in my life that I wanted to be wrong! I found it strange that A was so quiet these past few days and "pop"... there she speaks again....

Spoiler

• Like 1

She must be psycho. She let him in her house such a late night. Now she says she couldn't resist this situation. Hahahahaj. This is the most funniest joke I ever heard. Go to hell miss. You destroy one man life systematically. You win. He failure is your victory. Right. Help me please I am deep hurt now. Whenever I see his face, I really want to cry. Such a handsome man. He made the best effort. He tried really really hard to reach this situation, to get this succeed, this fame. Unfair world. Please give a tiny chance to recover all the thing.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, tumn tumn said:

OMG.. and so I was right!!! This is the first time in my life that I wanted to be wrong! I found it strange that A was so quiet these past few days and "pop"... there she speaks again....

Hide contents

so now should we say she accuses the police is lying of her confession? I really feel sad for both LJW and the all actual female victim of real rape.

• Like 1

@momy1274 Yup, she is saying the police induced her into admitting to the false accusation. Now she is claiming that she has never denied her accusation against him from the beginning. I see that she is dragging the police / investigators into this case now. Hopefully, the police could show their recording of her confession but I believe this would not be available to the public. The police should be firm with the findings of their investigation. I don't like it when I saw the comment from the source of the police that mentioned, "calling LJW & A back for investigation if necessary". Are they even doubting their own eyes and ears in the interrogation room? Her lawyer was present when she confessed. If I've got the timeline right, her confession was made after her 1st lawyer resigned. So, even her 2nd lawyer did not bother to help her during the questioning?? That's the lawyer SHE engaged and not LJW's. So, whatever she said now contradicts to the police response. Can we have the police sue her for making false accusations now?

I thought the police and the court have wrapped up this case on the sexual assault, and what pending now will be the civil lawsuit. Is she making herself into to victim again to avoid paying for his damages? I think she will need a lifetime to pay off his 10 billion Won damages if she loses the case, since she's just a normal office worker that she has claimed several times. Does this sound like getting the general public's sympathy?

Somewhere I read that his agency will not respond to this situation now (at last, this has been what I wanted his PR to do!!
). I hope the police will not call LJW in again for another round of interrogation. Staying 11 hours in that room when you are innocent would not be easy. Moreover, the public's eye focus and gossips, glaring camera lights, cancellation of jobs, halting of endorsements, monetary loss, emotional and mental stress are already too much for him to endure. I just feel so bad for this poor guy now...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tumn tumn said:

@momy1274 Yup, she is saying the police induced her into admitting to the false accusation. Now she is claiming that she has never denied her accusation against him from the beginning. I see that she is dragging the police / investigators into this case now. Hopefully, the police could show their recording of her confession but I believe this would not be available to the public. The police should be firm with the findings of their investigation. I don't like it when I saw the comment from the source of the police that mentioned, "calling LJW & A back for investigation if necessary". Are they even doubting their own eyes and ears in the interrogation room? Her lawyer was present when she confessed. If I've got the timeline right, her confession was made after her 1st lawyer resigned. So, even her 2nd lawyer did not bother to help her during the questioning?? That's the lawyer SHE engaged and not LJW's. So, whatever she said now contradicts to the police response. Can we have the police sue her for making false accusations now?

I thought the police and the court have wrapped up this case on the sexual assault, and what pending now will be the civil lawsuit. Is she making herself into to victim again to avoid paying for his damages? I think she will need a lifetime to pay off his 10 billion Won damages if she loses the case, since she's just a normal office worker that she has claimed several times. Does this sound like getting the general public's sympathy?

Somewhere I read that his agency will not respond to this situation now (at last, this has been what I wanted his PR to do!!
). I hope the police will not call LJW in again for another round of interrogation. Staying 11 hours in that room when you are innocent would not be easy. Moreover, the public's eye focus and gossips, glaring camera lights, cancellation of jobs, halting of endorsements, monetary loss, emotional and mental stress are already too much for him to endure. I just feel so bad for this poor guy now...

After all these crazy things that woman does since day one, I feel she is either psycho or clever to get some fame (isn't she an ex-musical actress?) I do agree with many people mentioned here that she is trying to get away from losing from her civil suit and to pay back for damage. I am sure LJW probably feel like he got stabbed in the heart the moment the accusation was spread by media/press. I do feel sorry for him the minute I see the news...I was like "oh no, not this one. It could not be" and I haven't wavered a bit.....Like I said many time before, before he is a prince charming on screen, he is a human and it seems he is a nice/naive guy...Whatever happened behind the door that night only they know but I definitely believe he did not rape her. He has no reason to be and he is not the type to do so.  I pray to God to give him strength to survive this storm and come back to the audience soon. He has great charisma on screen and he is talent of which I know he had worked hard to earn....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, qwenli said:

@momy1274 yep, is she saying the police forced her? She should sue the police then and see wat will happened to her.

I am so sick of these people who just go around damaging pple's life.

Through this incident, I hope the S.Korean people must know that their malicious words can kill their own people.

• Like 1

it has been very quiet in this forum the last few days. I am not complaining. That is a good sign that our LJW can be left alone to rest and to heal this wound. I just wonder if anyone here live in Korea and know where the case is now. I actually don't care if she is being punished or not but I do care deeply how he is doing these days. I just hope that girl be locked away and let this case rest for good. On top of that, I hope S.Korean people (mostly the producers, investers,etc...) will believe in LJW and his true talent to give him second chance to shine.

• Like 3