Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest sandramoon

Finally, Will Ent showed that they're oppa's agency :)) Wonder until when I have to wait to see oppa's info on their official site [-(

will_ent 윌엔터테인먼트 3h [이진욱] 이진욱씨가 출연하는 영화 '표적'의 대사 중 하나인 "내가 직접 간다"를 주제로 하여 직접 생과일주스를 갈아주시기 위해 여대에 ★깜짝★ 등장한 이진욱씨입니다! 표적 대박!!!!!!!!!♥_♥

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Will_Ent Twitter

Guest sandramoon

It seems that oppa's just done a photoshoot for upcoming issue of Cine 21 magazine!!

ibgMiFlvfuknb8.jpg
"#촬영장 #씨네21 #이진욱 #셀스타그램 오빠....자..잠깐만여...아직얼굴에 준비안됐어요...OoO 팔이짧아서 사진거리가 안나와서 오빠가찍어줌ㅋㅋㅋㅋ슬프다 내팔..내 팔 눈감아........오늘 오빠스케쥴끝!!!!!! 아니고 아직 인터뷰중...... 난이제 사무실 고고ㅜㅜㅜㅜ"

GG trans
Lee Jin Wook # Cine 21 # on set # # Cine Star Cell thousand grams brother .... Now ... wait ... I'm so sorry ... OoO yet ready to face arms annawaseo short distance brother took pictures Zoom sad blah blah blah my arm. My brother scheduled end of eight blind eye ........ today!! I'm not yet interview ...... archaeological office

Instagram of a Will's staff

Guest sandramoon

CJ postpone the showcase on Apr 18 due to the ship tragedy.
I read this news quite late and really shocked. Can't imagine how heart-breaking the passengers and their families feel for the past hours. I'm praying for those missing still be alive and to be rescued soon. R.I.P to the 5 lives.

Guest missnona

Lee Jin Wook comeback with "Joseon Angels" with Queen In-Hyun man and Nine team!
this drama will air after "Doctor stranger" and will historical drama!
so exited!!!

Guest sandramoon

missnona said: Lee Jin Wook comeback with "Joseon Angels" with Queen In-Hyun man and Nine team!
this drama will air after "Doctor stranger" and will historical drama!
so exited!!!

Guest sandramoon

@coffeefei Yup :) As I know, Miss Granny was released in US and several Southest Asian countries (where I come from). I really had a great time enjoying it. Oppa's really handsome in this movie though he doesn't have much screentime ^^.

Guest sandramoon

These days are really sad. I am not sure whether it's right to post any thing here. Yet, since we can't do anything besides sitting in front of computers and praying.. Let's keep the faith and believe in miracles!! #PrayForSouthKorea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oppa in Elle's May issue

jOjnuxB4yi5uG.jpg

Naver Blog

Guest sandramoon

Two Korean features confirmed for #Cannes2014!: THE TARGET & A Girl at My Door

[by Pierce Conran /  Apr 18, 2014]

Yesterday evening, the Cannes Film Festival held its main press conference for this year’s edition, where festival director Thierry Fremaux revealed the films that will screen in the Main Competition and Un Certain Regard, as well as the Special Screenings, Midnight Screenings and Out of Competition Films. Among the films announced were two Korean titles.

A Girl at My Door, the debut film of director JUNG Joo-ri, was invited to compete in the Un Certain Regard section. The film stars BAE Doo-na as a police officer who tries to protect a young girl (KIM Sae-ron) from her violent father. A Girl at My Door is produced by LEE Chang-dong, a well-regarded figure at Cannes who has presented award-winning films such as Secret Sunshine (2007) and Poetry (2010). He also served as head of the Critic’s Week Jury in 2011. Two Korean films have won the Un Certain Regard Prize in the past: HONG Sangsoo’s HaHaHa in 2010 and KIM Ki-duk’s Arirang in 2011.

This year’s Midnight Screenings will include the action-thriller The Target, from Death Bell (2008) director Chang. RYU Seung-ryong stars as a mercenary for hire who finds himself a target in someone else’s plot. He winds up in hospital and then with the help of a medical resident (LEE Jin-wook) goes on the run. The last Korean film to screen in the Midnight Screenings was NA Hong-jin’s The Chaser in 2008.

Prior to the conference, the Short Film Competition and Cinefondation lineup were announced, and the latter will feature SOOM (Breath), a new student short from Chung-ang University. SOOM is a 33-minute short from director KWON Hyun-ju. Last year’s Cinefondation also featured a Korean short, KIM Soo-jin’s Line.

The International Critics’ Week and Director’s Fortnight lineups will be revealed early next week. This year’s 67th Cannes International Film Festival will take place from May 14th to 25th.

KOFIC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#PrayForSouthKorea