Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

I think it is worth a try!! At least those actors in will got more jobs. I saw the hb gp n only some hv more jobs esp lee beom son but rest quite pathetic. Then the recent series is now a supporting role n prodtn. Oppa needs an active company thst gets jobs for him

Guest sandramoon

Actually, Lee Bum Soo left HB few weeks ago.

HB Ent's stars are not that jobless :D Kim Rae Won's in the movie Gangnam Blue now, Ji Jin Hee's ina Chinese movie. Ahn Jae Hyun will appear in a Chinese movie (along side Yoo In Na) soon. Yup, others often take supporting roles. ^^

However, HB now pays more attention to produce dramas (My daughter Seo Young, Man from the Star, You're all surrounded)

Guest sandramoon

Take a look at WILL's main artists.

• Lee Bo Young: God's Gift - 14 days now (I'm currently watching ^^)
  • Kim Jung Eun: seems that she's taking a rest
  • Lee Ji Ah: just finished her drama The woman who married thrice
  • Ryu Soo Young: upcoming drama Endless Love (w Hwang Jung Eum, Jung Kyung Ho, Cha In Pyo)
  • Kang So Ra: upcoming drama Dr Stranger (w Lee Jong Suk, Park Hae Jin)

They're quite busier than HB's :D

Hope oppa will be busy soon!!

Oh! Lbs left. He seems to be their biggest star. Looks like indeed more production focus using own stars! I notice even with nine , one other hb actor is also acting there ie the younger version on dr han.

Guest sandramoon

lotus said: Oh! Lbs left. He seems to be their biggest star. Looks like indeed more production focus using own stars! I notice even with nine , one other hb actor is also acting there ie the younger version on dr han.

I Happy if Oppa has signed contract with WILL, Some Actress in Will my favorite too...

@sandramoon: I agree with you^^ I Hoppe Oppa will be bussy too >.< I Miss Him in drama^^

Guest sandramoon

irfa said: I Happy if Oppa has signed contract with WILL, Some Actress in Will my favorite too...

@sandramoon: I agree with you^^ I Hoppe Oppa will be bussy too >.< I Miss Him in drama^^

Guest sandramoon

[Y-STAR] Lee Jinwook joins a company that Lee Boyoung&Kim Jungeun belong to(이진욱, 이보영-김정은-류수영과 한솥밥)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" ystarnews ystarnews pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

@sandramoon: I Love Lee Bo Young too, i love her since Birth of the Rich^^, and,,, I Love Kim Ok Bin, he is my best Actress In Last Year, although her drama is not succsess, but she is great Actress for me^^

Yes, I hope Oppa comeback to dramaland too. Hope in This Year >.<

Thanks for the video of the news^^

may not be bad. my feeling  is that oppa's recent CFs and modelling work may have been indirectly related to Will already ?that could be why hb did not put them up in their website.

Guest sandramoon

lotus said: may not be bad. my feeling  is that oppa's recent CFs and modelling work may have been indirectly related to Will already ?that could be why hb did not put them up in their website.

Guest sandramoon

Am I the only one thinking oppa's so handsome with a bloody scar :D (though we saw this when fans in Snow in Jinuk visited him on the set)? And he's even more handsome when he's talking. His voice makes me melt.

Guest sandramoon

‘The King’s Wrath’ depicts episodes happening within 24 hours for the assassination of the king Jeongjo. The movie is the story of those who want to survive and others who help them survive and those who have to must kill them and their fates and histories.

Guest sandramoon

lotus said: So funny... Oppa says the only action scenes that u see of him is of him being hit!!! Poor guy!!! Dont think it is a macho role

Read a teiba that oppa has a new tv role in sbs drama n writer n director is the awesome nine duo. Not sure true or not! It is a period drama i think. I am curious n not sure of oppa in costumes!!! But i can count in writer song or something unusual!!!!