Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

I've finished watching the first part of the Junho luck special part 1 through KBS World's 2d1n highlights. Now that I think of it, yeah.. I became curious about YSY's fortune. Well, I guess we'll never know.

On 4/27/2018 at 11:37 PM, Maryam said:

Mr. Yoon in Pohang university of science and technology ... he seems beautifully  shining ... Sunshine loves to shine through him... 

And another beautiful pics of our Mr. Handsome ... :heart:

He is such a charmer. Thanks for the photos :heart:

• Like 2

@_gillianne19_ yeah :crazy:.

Spoiler

In a brothel...fittingly sordid...Not particularly happy that it eventuated especially after Hwi gave that righteous spiel about doing the right thing by JH to her Mom not long before?  And how it was pretty much initiated and pushed over the line by JH (the lady who seems to always get her way - the protagonist who can do no wrong by the writer's standards).  We'll see if this premature dousing of the lust of shipping fans leads to tragedy in the next 2 episodes.  In a way it almost frees the writer now to pen Hwi's demise and JH's revenge on Kang for killing her beloved thereby elevating her to potential Mother of the Nation (if she bears him a son later on from that one night stand).  One thing is for sure, the writer is hellbent on portraying JH as the heroine (whether in sacrificial death or longsuffering life), everyone else is dispensable.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

21 hours ago, nrllee said:

@_gillianne19_ yeah :crazy:.

Reveal hidden contents

In a brothel...fittingly sordid...Not particularly happy that it eventuated especially after Hwi gave that righteous spiel about doing the right thing by JH to her Mom not long before?  And how it was pretty much initiated and pushed over the line by JH (the lady who seems to always get her way - the protagonist who can do no wrong by the writer's standards).  We'll see if this premature dousing of the lust of shipping fans leads to tragedy in the next 2 episodes.  In a way it almost frees the writer now to pen Hwi's demise and JH's revenge on Kang for killing her beloved thereby elevating her to potential Mother of the Nation (if she bears him a son later on from that one night stand).  One thing is for sure, the writer is hellbent on portraying JH as the heroine (whether in sacrificial death or longsuffering life), everyone else is dispensable.

Well I think @blackberrypie was right from the start.. that Hwi may die at the end. I remember it's one of those theories she made before GP started. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 87yua . said:

Why so quite here! No news about him? :(

Probably coz all the news of him relates to GP? So much of it is in the GP thread.  This will probably change after this weekend when he moves to MC duties for Dream Concert and LOTJ filming...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

THERE ARE LOT OF FANS FROM KOREA WHO SHIP JSY AND YSY HAHA

Edited by CamelKnight
No need for shouting. I reduced your font size to make it appear you're just whispering really loudly for dramatic effect :P
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

Probably coz all the news of him relates to GP? So much of it is in the GP thread.  This will probably change after this weekend when he moves to MC duties for Dream Concert and LOTJ filming...

And the countdown begins for the Dream Concert! :wink:

Image result for gifs of yoon shi yoon

cr : owner

• Like 6

2 hours ago, kaytesarang said:

THERE ARE LOT OF FANS FROM KOREA WHO SHIP JSY AND YSY HAHA

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no, there arent. GP is really not that popular at all. To give you an idea, look at the number of hearts (likes), in the MOA Naver Post for HwiHyun Couple. It has the lowest number of likes out of all MOA Naver posts, only 234! The highest number of likes for MOA post is instead, their first post, bts pics of when YSY cameo in a TV Chosun sitcom prior to GP drama. This post generated 648 hearts (likes).

https://m.post.naver.com/my.nhn?memberNo=40654167

Articles about GP rarely trend on Naver, and average likes is only about 100 - 200, often lesser. Here’s a link to one article about YSY that has highest likes (179 likes) in this week so far:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003249421

This link is today’s article with the highest likes so far (only 78):

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003250894

Although the comments are all positive, I think the point here is not about the content of the comments, but how little interests these articles generate. The comments are usually from the same group of ppl, recycling their comments one way or another, and if you look closer, you’ll find the same ID too in all articles. This should tell you that the comments are just by a small group of ppl/devoted fans who’s out to write positive comments, but they dont represent the real ‘reaction’ of viewers in Korea. 

As for the international fans, i think if you visit viki, and other sites, you should be able to see how few comments there are, and how little interests there is about GP drama. Even in GP thread, it is always the same user who posts comments.. that should tell you the reception of the drama Internationally.

Lastly, a reminder to @kaytesarang and @87yua . as well as everyone on this thread, this is a YSY thread, not a shipping thread. If you want to ship YSY with any particular artist/celebrity, perhaps best to create a shipping thread separately. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no, there arent. GP is really not that popular at all. To give you an idea, look at the number of hearts (likes), in the MOA Naver Post for HwiHyun Couple. It has the lowest number of likes out of all MOA Naver posts, only 234! The highest number of likes for MOA post is instead, their first post, bts pics of when YSY cameo in a TV Chosun sitcom prior to GP drama. This post generated 648 hearts (likes).

https://m.post.naver.com/my.nhn?memberNo=40654167

Articles about GP rarely trend on Naver, and average likes is only about 100 - 200, often lesser. Here’s a link to one article about YSY that has highest likes (179 likes) in this week so far:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003249421

This link is today’s article with the highest likes so far (only 78):

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003250894

Although the comments are all positive, I think the point here is not about the content of the comments, but how little interests these articles generate. The comments are usually from the same group of ppl, recycling their comments one way or another, and if you look closer, you’ll find the same ID too in all articles. This should tell you that the comments are just by a small group of ppl/devoted fans who’s out to write positive comments, but they dont represent the real ‘reaction’ of viewers in Korea. 

As for the international fans, i think if you visit viki, and other sites, you should be able to see how few comments there are, and how little interests there is about GP drama. Even in GP thread, it is always the same user who posts comments.. that should tell you the reception of the drama Internationally.

Lastly, a reminder to @kaytesarang and @87yua . as well as everyone on this thread, this is a YSY thread, not a shipping thread. If you want to ship YSY with any particular artist/celebrity, perhaps best to create a shipping thread separately. 

OK I GOT your point.. but why so serious? even if its ysy thread i think its ok to talk about shipping with other celeb., beside its about ysy after all. whether its about his lovelife or his personal life or even job i think theres no reason for it to bother... much better to engage with others talking about him rather than make limitations about ysy.. thanks! :) no hard feelings! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 87yua . said:

OK I GOT your point.. but why so serious? even if its ysy thread i think its ok to talk about shipping with other celeb., beside its about ysy after all. whether its about his lovelife or his personal life or even job i think theres no reason for it to bother... much better to engage with others talking about him rather than make limitations about ysy.. thanks! :) no hard feelings! 

It’s not about serious or not, it’s out of topic. You are not the only fan of YSY. You ship him with someone, another fan will ship him with someone else. This goes on, some ppl will get hurt and worse case scenario we get fan wars. Why else do you think shipping thread exists? Some ppl like shipping irl, some dont. Respect each others opinions, and keep to the topic of the thread. You are free to ship to your heart’s content in the shipping thread, so feel free to create a thread and like-minded ppl can share your opinions there. This is not about limitations.. it’s just how the forum works.. so better keep to the rules so everyone can be happy.. 

the only requirement that they asked me here was to speak in English, LOL oknahh,:tongue:

It is true that when there is a big chemistry between two artists, another thread is usually made, but I agree that talking about it here does not hurt.:wub:

I was visiting the thread of the drama but I found myself with much behind the scenes and little about the plot of the drama, so I started to see the drama without many expectations.:blink:

I am struggling to see the drama because the protagonist is not my total liking but I usually get wrong in my judgment, lol. also I do not usually be very cheesy and the first love scene of the lovebirds, I practically had to look the other way and put pause kekeke is so cheesy and strawberry hahaha is not normal in historical dramas where the romance is colder or practical.:rolleyes:

but already entering the drama to give the approval or bad this weekend that is the end.

P.S. I think the thread of the drama is struggling so that this pair is related in some way LOL and forgot the drama kekeke

• Like 3