Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest ysy94

My Gosh!! I thought 18pm in Japan is 20pm in my country, >"< I miss to watch Puppy in BS Japanstupid me

Guest ysy94

I have sleepless night 2night, I'm in the preparation period for the university entrance exam 1 month later. I'm know it's crazy but my head now full of my Puppy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikNq1U5qAvYI didn't know why he's only one in my heart. Not a very handsome idol, not a multi-talented person, not a good singer, not have good body's shape, not very excellent on acting too. Do you agree with me?And I'm thinking about the answer now. He's not very handsome star but he has beautiful inner; he's not a multi-talented person but who cares about it; he's not a good singer, that's because he did't learn singing before, but his voice is wonderful, it injects into my head and my heart, who need to hear siren sing while we can hear his voice; attracts people by using sexy body is not always a good thing (althought we all love it :P), SY uses another way to attract us; he's not excellent on acting but all what he did in drama is his best, he know his weakness, he works hard, practice more than any his co-worker to show his best to us, he respect his audience.I'm a sensitive person, I easy to cry, so sometime I cry when think about his fan quantity. Oh, dont miss understand here, I dont care about how many his fan are, and I know he doesnt care too, but I think this world is not fair, he deserves more than it.SY is from poor family, his childhood was worse than us, his career began when he was 24 older than average actor/actress, come up by his own feet, so he has the sincerity in his eyes and in everything he does. When the korean star goes to other country, his fan will crowd the airport, but his dont, he comes as very normal person, dont let any one know who is he. Nowaday, how many people bow when they meet the senior, co-worker like him? He respects his colleagues, and I respect him.
Uhmmm, my head is burning now, I will go to bed now.Sr for my bad english, but that what in my mind. I hope you will share your feeling too.

Oh I think differently, I've admired a lot of Korean actors already and I think he is the most charming and handsome K-actor so far.... And yes, even though he does not sing well, I can say that he is an excellent actor and has a lot of potential, he just started late unlike other actors who started acting, in plays or musicals... His training is very short period. But good things comes to those who wait and for those who consistently devote themselves with their passion... And I think that is why I am here and also other fans, I will continuously support his development as an actor and see his continuous success.... I think it it also not right to compare him to anyone because every human being is specifically designed differently by our creator... And that distinction with him makes us so attracted to him :)

What I also like and find interesting about Si Yoon is he likes a lot of what I really like!

1. He likes the movie and movie soundtrack of Cinema Paradiso
2. He likes the song "Falling Slowly" from Once
3. He is a Christian but believes that salvation is not only limited to one affiliation. He asked once for his fans regardless of affiliation and God to please pray him over.
4. One of his favorite actor is Satoshi Tsumabuki.
5. One of his favorite movies is "Tears For You" starring Satoshi Tsumabuki.

and a lot more! We must be related even in our previous life!

Guest ysy94

3. He is a Christian but believes that salvation is not only limited to one affiliation. He asked once for his fans regardless of affiliation and God to please pray him over.

Hello there, database and ysy94. This is judyannlou of the Old Soompi. As per viewing of the video clips of SYS during his fan meeting in Japan, I think its 90% to 95% of the seat capacity at the venue were filled with his fans (audience) and considering that YSY is still new in the Entertainment Industry or started late as an actor, FOR ME, its not bad at all but rather  a good sign for YSY to be much more famous in the future years to come. He has a good voice quality thus only needs more training which should not be compared to other  k- idol who started as a singer  and before he/she debut , their respective agency trained him/her for a certain period of time (voice and dance lessons).
YSY is an awesome actor, if given the chance by his agency to be a k-idol, and also if YSY has the time to undergo such training for voice and dance lessons, for sure, he will be one of the best Korean singer. In fact he had the voice similarity of the late Park Yong Ha.
What I like in him as a person, is that,  I can see his sincerity, his true inner self by merely looking his eyes and also in his interview he said that when he is speaking or talking to a person he surely made an eye contact to that person. That kind of behavior/attitude is mostly an honest and sincere person. Secondly, he is a Christian and believes in GOD and likes children.  While as an actor, he has the potential to fully immerse the role or can truly depict the character of the drama or movie thus made me mesmerized by merely looking his facial expression, a happy /sad or emotional /enrage / love-struct/ cute one.
He maybe not a Star for now but one day, for sure he would be one.

Guest ysy94

yeah, SY is just "pure"and you must know he WAS a big star 2 year ago, I'm sure that he's the most recognized actor in the Korea, who dont know "Kim Tak Goo"? :)

Yeah he is, he will come back to Korea soon... Also, not all actors are very lucky to have hits after hits... Even Hyun Bin after Kim Sam Soon, he had a movie, World's Within, Friend dramas which are not that successful not until Secret Garden came years after which cemented his status as an actor.

Guest ysy94

exactly 9h45-10h00 tomorrow (China hour) , a trailer, I thinkyou can watch in Dragon TV, but I cant find out the URL stream Dragon TV