Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Sorry, I'm still fuming!!! X(

At least for some of you, this drama may have not come as such a huge disappointment as it was for me. And yes, you guys did warn me early on!!! But I SO wanted to believe in the writers/ director, that I turned a deaf ear to your wise observations! :((

(Warning: venting session in spoilers)

Actually, I have to confess that some of the last tweets of the director bothered me -- she seemed to be just wanting to read books, rest and get the filming over with. I didn't find that too professional from her part.

Of course, shooting K-dramas will suck the life out of you, but if you are really passionate about the project you are doing (and are in charge of), you should put your whole heart into it, instead of suggesting through social media that you can't wait until it is all over so you can go and read and write and walk the beach! (ok not sure if she said this last part about the beach).

And today she tweets this?
a48172a7-a8aa-45f1-a1a3-486a02793e6f_zps

("Ha ha, time to rest!!!")

No, dear woman: you have NOT earned this rest. Go back and re-shoot the whole drama, making sure this time you put your mind and heart into it!!! Argh I'm so frustrated.

They give her the money, resources and ACTORS to pull off a great rom-com. And granted, directing is a difficult task, but, you know? it was even more difficult to blow it up the way she and the writers did!!! X(

END OF RANT.

Off-topic:
@rachel dear, watch Chuno at your own risk. :D Lee Dae Gil (the main character, masterfully played by none other than Jang Hyuk) may steal your heart. :x

Note for Yoonies who are also KkaeMists: I left a small gift for all of us on the other thread, on this day full of hardships. :D

@rachel, as I wrote on a certain social platform, I might be just ranting/venting here, looking for someone to blame for this drama's epic failure.

But yes, I did spot one or two tweets by her, saying things to that effect. Anyway, who can blame her? (ok me) :P To be fair, live shooting can be horrible. Can you see me typing here with a smirk on my face? I very rarely indulge in sarcasm (except for when I am very upset), but really, if you have such a GOLDEN chance to go and live your dream and direct no other than Lee Beom Soo and THE YOON SHI YOON, you dive into it like there's no tomorrow and no ratings!

And her last tweet... I would have expected her to thank the audience, or at least her staff and actors. But nothing. Or maybe she was as disappointed as we are and could not save the drama from its bad writing. IDK.

And yes, I know it's easy to judge. But let me play for a moment the part of the wronged audience member who spent megabyte after megabyte writing positive posts about this drama, minute after minute of my precious work time (ok being sarcastic again) listening to the freshly uploaded episodes, and frame after frame waiting for that magic to pop out of my screen... which never happened.

Yes, I feel wronged. Because the premise (promise) that this drama threw my way as a bait was no more than an empty mirage.

Moving on. I have been meaning to watch that J-drama with YSY -- "Brand Guardians", but the lead actress does not seem too good in acting... or have I been spoiled by his KOB and FBND co-stars? (even Yoona had lots of potential! - ok I said I'd move on) :D

@coastalbreeze I also think it's not all her fault. But I still find disrespectful her tweets, maybe she was not happy about ratings or something, but she and the cast, the crew, everybody is a team, working hard, suffering in the winter, and she only said she wanted to read or rest? seems she don't care the drama at all. It's okay if she doesn't care us, the audience but what about the actors and staff? At least she should have been careful saying this things, as a part of a team what she says affect to others. Enough, let's forget and move on! Haha I've tried to do that all day but arghhh...

You're right, his co-star there is not actress, she's model! although I think she became actress after this :P

Where are you watching it? I want to rewatch (and download!) it but I can't find it :(

@ysy94 yes, you were right, all along... :D 
@rachel, I've seen parts of "Brand Guardians" on You Tube, but I don't know where to download it from. I desperately need to watch some good YSY project. Even if the actress is not good! Ha ha 
Sorry @Yoonies for my rant. I'm done. ;;)

Oh...so sad to hear all the spoiler here...I only reached ep12...maybe the ending is a little bit like High Kick 2?  
Off-topic: Can I ask, is Death Bell 2 very scary?? Were thinking of watching it for YSY but I'm a scadycat towards horror movie/drama. 

LavenderP said: Oh...so sad to hear all the spoiler here...I only reached ep12...maybe the ending is a little bit like High Kick 2?  
Off-topic: Can I ask, is Death Bell 2 very scary?? Were thinking of watching it for YSY but I'm a scadycat towards horror movie/drama. 

Guest lea1602

Hello Yoonies... ^^

I am Caroline... i am new fans of Shi Yoon ^^

I started liked him since Prime Minister and I and i also watched KOB ( since i watched him in here, i fallin love with him :D ) then i watched also MTF and FBND... ^^ i love all his role in these dramas ^^

I love everything about him now, also i love his sexy eyebrow and lips :D

Anyway... just want to share this...

Lee Bum Soo warmed hearts this winter with his handwritten letter of gratitude to the cast, staff, and viewers of 'Prime Minister and I' following its finale.

Lee Bum Soo shared his handwritten letter on Twitter on the 5th: Si Yoon, who with his good heart, is considerate of others and seriously and diligently puts his all into acting. (LBS comment made me love Shi Yoon more and more :x)

I only take what he said about our Prince, other parts is omitted..

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/lee-bum-soo-shares-his-thoughts-on-the-loss-of-his-father-and-the-cast-of-prime-minister-and-i#axzz2sSdfvctQ

There is his pic too at wrap up party but i can't share coz i am using mobile, sorry guys.. :D

Hi to @rachel, @jerebtang and @ysy94, i finally post and join here... he he he... ^^ nice to meet all of you in here... :D

Good night :x

@LavenderP, yes, I really recommend watching HK2, except for the last episode. It's the worst ending in K-drama history ever.

@ysy94 ha ha ha, you're right...! wait... how does PM&I end? Wait... what is PM&I? He he... :P

@CarolioneS welcome to this thread! Glad you are writing it with us!

Have a great day everyone! :- 

Hahahah HK2 had a bad ending, but it's not the worst, I know well because I watched "Fashion King" (with Shin Se Kyung too)! PM&I seems really good if you compare with this one....
@CarolineS welcome dear! thanks for sharing that!
Here's his only picture of the party:J50buVH_zps90916d71.jpg
cr. DC
Seems someone has already forgotten Kang In Ho =))

@rachel said: Hahahah HK2 had a bad ending, but it's not the worst, I know well because I watched "Fashion King" (with Shin Se Kyung too)! PM&I seems really good if you compare with this one....
Here's his only picture of the party:
cr. DC
Seems someone has already forgotten Kang In Ho =))

Guest lea1602

Good Morning.. :x
1779866_1386895514909530_177935420_n.jpg
@coastalbreeze & @rachel, My pleasure dear,  thank you for the warm welcome :x 

Have a nice day, everyone ^^
:x

Guest lea1602

Hi @lavenderp ^^

Thank you dear.. ^^ i love his smile too, his smile always made me melted just like his smile in my DP :x he is triple more handsome when he is smiling... :* :* i love his voice too when he is talking and singing... aaahh...he has sexy, husky and soothing voice... when i am listening his singing voice, he can made my feeling happy, calm and once again its made me melted, esp.when he singing i love you at his fanmeeting... :x

IF i am his lover, i will support him to make an album, compilation of his ost songs and his new songs..he he he... ^-^

@rachel..thank you for our Yoonie pics... :x

@jerebtang.. ^^ off course you can dear.. i am feeling the same.. let's make this thread always alive..he he he... :D