Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Thanks @jerebtang !! You fill my life with KIH's faces ♥ ♥ ♥  
Let's pray to dramagods for a happy ending! hahaha 
So now PM&I is ending, means will have some YSY's interviews, news or something! I hope with these the uncertainty of when he's going to militar service disappears :P

@Yoonies,

Does anyone know how to edit a page on wikipedia?

I went to visit YSY wikipedia page (in English) and it has a very old photo of him. I went into the "edit" tab, but it seems like it has a lot of html code I really don't understand.

I think he has much better pictures of him, and more recent ones... if someone knows how to edit, please let us know.

We could maybe submit the pics that we personally like the most of YSY, and then put them out for a vote?

Thanks Yoonies! >:D<

@jerebtang Hi there! :D Thank you so much for all the screencaps! I really enjoted HIM! LOL. KANG IN HOT! :D:)) :*

@coastalbreeze @rachel @eniya Thank you so much for all the updates. I really hope for another news or drama! :D

I catched up with PM & I, YSY is amazing portraying KANG IN HOT! :D I really want him to have a happy ending! :D Hope all goes well for him! :D KANG IN HO! That's a very great portrayal Mr. YSY! :* :*

Hi Yoonies,
I have been a silent reader of this Yoon Shi Yoon's forum and finally I decided to join in soompi. Is really awesome article/news which I hardly find all about YSY can be found here. Really appreciate it.
Actually my joining in, is to tell @rachel that the character YSY in Happy Noodle is "Jiang Xiu Can". And thanks @rachel for updating the front page of YSY's forum. 
And here wishing everyone Happy Chinese New Year...to Yoon Shi Yoon too a very Happy Lunar New Year to you too :x

You're welcome @rachel. Glad that I can contribute a little for YSY's forum.
Thanks to @rachel, @jerebtang, @coastalbreeze for welcoming me here.
@jerebtang: same as my place, is Tuesday & is about lunch time now. This year CNY holiday not enough...happy working for you too :)

Hey guys. i hv watched the *penultimate episode yesterday and yesssh, as expected YSY is still a filler... my poor puppy. :(Even if he is a filler tonite, i will not complain at all as long as MR Kang In HOT has a happy ending. \:D/
* finally get to use that bombastic word which i learnt from FBND thread last year. :))

I just watched the final ep of PM&I, I don't need subs to say: "spoiler alert!"

He was a filler until the end, poor In Ho!!! oh what happened? at least sec Seo had a good ending, but In Ho????!!!!! arghhhh, so disappointing! I'll go to cry in the corner for a while, and then move on and forget PM&I happened! arghhh.

eniya said: Hey guys. i hv watched the *penultimate episode yesterday and yesssh, as expected YSY is still a filler... my poor puppy. :(Even if he is a filler tonite, i will not complain at all as long as MR Kang In HOT has a happy ending. \:D/
* finally get to use that bombastic word which i learnt from FBND thread last year. :))

@rachel,

I opened your spoiler after listening to the last episode. I cannot agree more with you!

@Yoonies, spoilers inside of the spoiler! to dear lurkers and de-lurked lovers of this drama, please know that this is just my personal opinion.

All I can say is... I'm very disappointed at the writers. Not only because they abandoned KIH after episode 15, but also because of the lack of excitement towards the end. Back to In Ho's character: all that angst, all that emotion for nothing? What a waste of talent and screen presence!

I was able to go into this drama with sustained optimism about YSY's choice, trusting that the writers would prove me right. But alas, they went the easy route and they did something worse than writing a bad drama: they wrote a boring one.

The drama fell flat, and the ending felt anti-climatic. It was such a let down to me. Nam Da Jeong had been presented to us as a feisty, fun and quirky girl, and that's exactly what balanced out the PM"s seriousness. But towards the end, she became this ethereal being, impossible for any human being to relate to (except for her scenes with her dad).

I wish the writers would not have given up on the story so soon, and extended the friction of characters between DJ and the PM a bit longer. But they went into over-sweetness too soon, and the couple became so boring I had to look away not to cringe. I really wish the writers would've put in more tension between the couple. Perfect couples are never fun to watch!!!

Anyway, this shall go down in my drama viewing history as a non-memorable series. I'll just pretend that it was a nice acting course for YSY, nothing more.

Edit:

I won't even bother watching it tonight. Not worth my time!

This drama's writers did what Oori, Nara and Manse's mom did. They abandoned us viewers! - And I'm not as good as these kids are... I wont' forgive them! Give me my 8 1/2 weeks back!

:-w

Ahhh now all my anger is gone, all I have is disappointment...

I'm wondering what happened, they had a great start, awesome cast, great OTP chemistry, a decent story... and we got this. Ahhh I felt sorry for the cast, they did great but writers ahhh what did you do? ahhh...at least they should have filled this last episode with the cute kids (aww Man Se :3), it would have been better and less dissapointing =))

Hahahaha the best thing I can do now is laugh, it's better than crying, In Ho has already cried so much! 
Ah, I think I'll do a FBND and Kim Tak Goo marathon to forget this!! or should I watch "Chuno" @coastalbreeze? I haven't because I'm afraid to lose 24 hours of my life, though I've heard good reviews.