Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest xoxo402

988630_545252395533607_494082869_n.jpg
1044728_546180795440767_751853867_n.jpg

Man of many faces :)) He looks cute as usual with boyish style. Can't imagine his face when he goes to the Army...less hair, less cute? :| 

BFF is like his early preparation before going to the Army. He builds more and more self confidence, positive mind, communication skill, interrelationship, respect etc. I hope he can overcome all his shortcomings in the near future. No matter what we must continually support him.

Guest eniya

Hey guys, although @rachel had translated a small part of it in the couple thread... but i realize it could be different interview as YSY also share more new things and even secret which he never share before abt FBND...so i decided to translate everything...He is such a romantic guy when i read abt the balloons.

rachel

said:I found these with a better quality, also there're two pages more of the interview...it was a long interview

:D

!!!

2mi2iac.jpg105za81.jpg
339u0yb.jpg
2zg6peh.jpg

Cr: 

ameblo.jp/yurie-flowerlove

I'm just wondering while watching BFF on episode 10, at the start of the episode a trailer was shown @ 0,16 Jung Woo Sung visited the BBF team and he met one member, I think that was Eun Yuk or (?) I'm not familiar with that person, then @) 0.18 to 0.20, he met with YSY as if having confrontation.  Were those scenes were part of the previous episodes?

• Like 1

loujaie said: I'm just wondering while watching BFF on episode 10, at the start of the episode a trailer was shown @ 0,16 Jung Woo Sung visited the BBF team and he met one member, I think that was Eun Yuk or (?) I'm not familiar with that person, then @) 0.18 to 0.20, he met with YSY as if having confrontation.  Were those scenes were part of the previous episodes?

Guest eniya

@rachel, just hope one day they will release that movie somehow~
Wonder if this is posted b4.... but this guy is cute.. he couldn't control his tears and keep busy wiping his tears throughout... i even see some other cute actors and actress greeting him... but he was still in his own emotional world...adorable

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 13px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 22px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "[Fancam] YSY KBS drama awards 201

cr. to uploader
did u see those faces on kids, think they like him too  :x
  Btw, who is that short hair lady beside him? writer ?

Guest meisaeteurn

@eniya Yup that woman is the genius writer. She also won an award that night. Awwwww Siyoon and Shinae. High Kick reunion :) and adult tak gu and child tak gu! adorable! I like watching Siyoon interact with other celebrities hehehe

Guest xoxo402

Eye candy of the day

I guess we not tired from staring at his pictures....A man with character and personality...

BNxSUDbCQAAXntC.png:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNziRxRCQAAHN57.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNh0mTrCYAAqX38.png
Embedded image permalink
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNPT-prCIAAcREN.jpg
BN0Ys70CIAEZlxr.jpg:large
cr YSYShinhye

"A man of personality can formulate ideals, but only a man of character can achieve them."
Keep on fighting.

Guest eniya

@meisaeteum  ooooh.... i see, so that's the famous writer who despite objections around, still believed in ShiYoon for taking up that KimTakGu role. Thanks to her, that's how i get to know ShiYoon last yr thru this drama.
@xoxo402, please keep posting his pict... we never get tired.. u know~ =))
Our Yoonie performing tgr with Baker King casts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyrvH5D4A7ICr to uploader

My dear Yoon Shi Yoon   :x   ,  hehe   :)   .......I think There is no need you to do special things, cuz I could watch for eg professional dives on sport channel ,but you are a great actor as UEE also said and in this show you acts excellent       :)>-       . Just looking at you ......yeah, just looking at you....... your behaviors...... your gestures........ and your postures make my friends,........... my family........... n me so happy and joyful   :-bd   . You have a nice adorable spirit that just enough for many of your fans have a lot of  funs n good times   =D>  . Please my best idol, <3Yoon Shi Yoon<3     ^:)^     ,  be happy n in peace with yourself ........ n be careful of your health. Wish an everlasting Good Luck for you my darling     [-O<      .  I hope you know our feelings towards you.      :x