Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Another cut! here http://www.yoonsiyoon.jp/multimedia/tokyo_ep04.html

Youtube link:

cr. yoonsiyoon.jp

I wish I could translate properly because he said some interestings things, such as: he, in the future, would like to be with the person he loves in that beautiful place. Or certain food reminds him to the food that his grandmom makes. Awww he's so caring and kind! :)

• Like 2

Thanks, @rachelyun! I'm just waiting for them to merge our posts from the temporary forum into this one! In the meantime, I spent time cleaning up my profile to look presentable, lol.

Work on my novels is still coming along and I wish I had all the time in the world to write my Yoonie-based stories! Alas, I must divide my time and make the best of it. However, I would like to let him know someday that he did inspire me to write a few good stories... :):)

• Like 2

There are some problems to come in here. I tried a lot cuz forums was unavailable. 

In the time being, it seems many of our previous posts have lost!:(

Hope they could be merged soon.:rolleyes:

Thanks  so much from Soompi and all the involved assistants for hard working. Thank you for our new home!:)

@Vivley, You are doing very precious work for our adorable actor. Good Luck in this way! :)

Edited by Jelve
  • Like 3

Yoonie Countdown Calendar for 2015/05/12 - *Day 259*

Yoon Shi Yoon!

Peace comes concealed in the grace

Presented with your precious smile

Warmly greeting my passion to you,

And wanting me to love you forever!!!

:wub::wub::wub:

11223958_545424785598918_352966621243277

• Like 3

Yoonie Countdown Calendar for 2015/05/13 - *Day 258*

Yoon Shi Yoon!

Every new day Your glory unfolds

Filling my eyes with Your treasures untold

The grandeur of your dignity brings the praise anew

My greatest love is You!!! 

11062076_545648805576516_405286845395976

Edited by Jelve
  • Like 3

Yoonie Countdown Calendar for 2015/05/14 - *Day 257*

Yoon Shi Yoon

You are,
The one I always LVE without any conditions
The LVE that makes me a better person
The one that has my heart and my LVE til the very end!!!

11010007_545985295542867_552897248694074

• Like 2

Yoonie Countdown Calendar for 2015/05/15 - *Day 256*

Yoon Shi Yoon

You are never alone sweetie

You will never be,

Because I’m always there for You.

And I will be always,

Right there in Your Heart,

To love You constantly!!!

imageedit_21_5555261142.gif

Edited by Jelve
  • Like 3

Yoonie Countdown Calendar for 2015/05/16 - *Day 255*

Yoon Shi Yoon!

I see so many stars in your eyes

That I got lost in the constellation

That divine look, enchanting gaze

You send away all those sad dark days

Glory to God in Heaven!!!

11260348_546553582152705_432324075189807

• Like 2

Hi Yoonies! After all those posting countdown calender, which I did with a big and deep love to our adorable actor, Yoon Shi Yoon, though I know they were not so professional, most of them have ruined. Lines of scripts are tangled, my pics are lost, and so on. 

I thought those posts will remain as a prideful collection of my love and caring to him for a very long time, and he can be proude of such loving archive by his fans.

Even , maybe it seems very dreamy, I imagined he could show them to his family, to his friends and even to his future wife and his kids as an evidence of pure love and caring that some of his fans had to him, and makes him proud-hearted.

But such tangled posts cannot make him happy and prideful, at least as much as I intended, at all. 

I'm really really so heartbroken and so sad, and to be honest so tearful cuz of these unpleasant changes which have happened to my Yoonie countdown calender posts. 

Maybe there will be some other migrations every few years in which some other of my posts get lost and more disordered. So I can't trust for doing these kinds of works which are very important for me to do here.

I know Soompi has done and still is doing the best for resolving such problems, and also I know that this migration was necessary, but for my purpose of putting these kinds of posts it cannot be reliable as I expect any more.

Anyway I'm very thankful of Soompi and all the assistants for giving wonderful chances to us to say and post our views and awaring of many news and events about our favorite matters. 

Sometime I will drop by here and maybe putting my post, but not as an addicted fan, who someday had a big hope for the purpose of showing her love to her favorite idol in a beautiful prideful way in this site.

Good bye to all, and have all days of your life, happy wonderful time. :wub:

Edited by Jelve
  • Like 2

@Jelve, I'm sorry to hear that a lot of your work was ruined because of the forum migration. I am sure that most YSY fans are thankful to see your devotion to Yoonie all these past months and enjoyed your countdown calendar posts while he serves in the military.

Does your image host allow you to share your album of countdown calendar graphics? For example, a couple of months ago I noticed that I could not see my images on Soompi when I accessed it from my mobile phone, so I switched hosts to Imgur.com.

Here is the link to my Yoonie Countdown Calendar Album, where you can browse through my more recent calendar entries: https://imgur.com/a/Q15rU

I realized this only solves half of your problem, since you also wrote several poems to go along with your calendar posts, Maybe you can copy all of them into a document to save them? Anyway, I hope there is some way you can salvage your labors of love, and that Soompi will be able to fix and restore posts, including the ones we posted on the temporary forum.

Whatever you decide, all the best to you! Keep in touch and come visit as you can!

Best,

Vivley

Hi all,

Since we may not always be able to access this forum or visit here on a daily basis, I created a monthly Yoonie countdown calendar for us to keep track of the days. My goal is to update this on a monthly basis, and perhaps a weekly one as I have time. I hope you like it, thanks!

pKsckfp.jpg

My YSY Countdown Calendar Album: https://imgur.com/a/Q15rU

Edited by Vivley
  • Like 2

@Jelve hi! I'm sorry to read you are feeling sad and hurt, this migration has not gone as smooth as expected, it's true; though I'm not sure I hope after a while everything works and you get your posts recovered. 

But this things happens here, not too long ago I lost a lot of posts when soompi stopped supporting "tinypic", so I know how you feel. :sweatingbullets:

You invested time and love, and it's a pity most of your work is damaged. So, I wish I could help you but I don't know what to do, I only can say: fighting!! 

Anyway, please come here when you want! ;) Don't forget us! Hugs! 

• Like 3

hi YOONIES..... this time feel more lost in our new thread....somehow it seems strange nd not as warm as our former thread...just like moving to a new home... :rolleyes:

@Jelve.... ow dear so sorry for this emotional hurt to you...disordering of your post collection...ya they could be very nice loving archive for our boy....indeed so upsetting incident...:sweatingbullets:

migration is often accompanied by some lost nd unpleasant events ...and the best treatment for that is patience till integrating the issues... i know exactly what you feel...with a big love spending your time to leave your loving post for him more than one year nd then such dispiriting outcome... :(

hope these issues get fixed as soon as possible.

be strong nd hopeful like our adorable MARINE nd continue loving him...:)

ya...its hard not to love him.... :P

11000421_666184090193844_599308598033496

cr to the uploader

Edited by Maryam
  • Like 2

@rachelyun and @Maryam, it's good to hear from you, as you both make this thread seem warmer!

When I was working through the rest of my monthly countdown calendars (assuming that all days count, including holidays), I noticed the following milestones:

• Day 250 is this Thursday, May 21!
  • We will hit Day 200 in July!
  • Day 150 should be at the end of August
  • Day 100 will be in mid-October!
  • Christmas Day is projected to be Day 32
  • New Year's Day is projected to be Day 25
  • So Yoonie should be discharged by the end of January 2016!

We can keep these milestones in mind and celebrate as they come! I was thinking that maybe I could set a personal goal to achieve in the next 253 days as well! Hmm... what shall it be for me?

Meanwhile, here's your daily companion to warm up this thread a bit...

dhZ6D3v.jpg

• Like 1

@Vivley I actually celebrate everything about him! Though I didn't do so much here because I get crazy! But looks like a great idea!! ;) 

Btw it was yesterday when he reached 60%! I forgot to share it here :) 

CFLk741UIAE1sRh.jpg

Edited by rachelyun