Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

On 2/11/2018 at 11:40 PM, Heidi Seow said:

Thanks booha! But really CD's informations is really limited even though in wiki.. but this film last scene, omg... :blink:

@gm4queen     This film seems like a short art film.  Since it has subs,  maybe someone was trying  to debut it in international film venues??    Personally I have trouble seeing what the film is about. :unsure::tongue: 

If anyone is interested in the topic of ‘art film’ :) : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_film

20 hours ago, RPM said:

:blush:  New year’s  greeting from J,wide company:  VLive  (( DC starts 1.09))  http://www.vlive.tv/video/59461

DalYsCo.png

cr to DC

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 15/02/2018 at 12:00 PM, booha said:

@gm4queen     This film seems like a short art film.  Since it has subs,  maybe someone was trying  to debut it in international film venues??    Personally I have trouble seeing what the film is about. :unsure::tongue: 

If anyone is interested in the topic of ‘art film’ :) : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_film

:blush:  New year’s  greeting from J,wide company:  VLive  (( DC starts 1.09))  http://www.vlive.tv/video/59461

Yes! I've seen that short film....:huh: and for the Vlive video, i would be so pleased if someone translate into english...i am so eager to know what Daniel is saying :wub::heart:

Edited by triplem
Pls do not quote images .
  • Like 3

@gm4queen

Hi Here is the translation.  I hope they aren’t too far off.  It’s always a challenge to translate informal chats in Korean since people can talk in a string of dangling sentences.  ^_^

New year’s  greeting from J,wide company:  VLive  (( DC starts 1.09))  http://www.vlive.tv/video/59461

(translation) 
(108) annyeong-haseyo   

(110) Our 2018 another holiday, Lunar New Year,  is approaching. 

(116) Have you received bountiful good fortune this year? 

(119) If not yet, then I wish Lunar New Year will bring bountiful good fortune, and you carry it out till Thanksgiving  and then you will get some more of  it and carry it to the end of the year and you will get some more of it again.   haha  ((*DC is playful))   
(134) The weather has been very cold.  Be careful with cold/flu. 

(142) I wish there will always be a happy occasion happening to everyone.  
(148) I will recharge myself so I can return to you better.    I hope to show a new image whether it will be in a drama or a movie.  

(203) Wishing everybody  happy New Year

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, booha said:

@gm4queen

Hi Here is the translation.  I hope they aren’t too far off.  It’s always a challenge to translate informal chats in Korean since people can talk in a string of dangling sentences.  ^_^

New year’s  greeting from J,wide company:  VLive  (( DC starts 1.09))  http://www.vlive.tv/video/59461

(translation) 
(108) annyeong-haseyo   

(110) Our 2018 another holiday, Lunar New Year,  is approaching. 

(116) Have you received bountiful good fortune this year? 

(119) If not yet, then I wish Lunar New Year will bring bountiful good fortune, and you carry it out till Thanksgiving  and then you will get some more of  it and carry it to the end of the year and you will get some more of it again.   haha  ((*DC is playful))   
(134) The weather has been very cold.  Be careful with cold/flu. 

(142) I wish there will always be a happy occasion happening to everyone.  
(148) I will recharge myself so I can return to you better.    I hope to show a new image whether it will be in a drama or a movie.  

(203) Wishing everybody  happy New Year

@boohaThank you so much for the translation :blush:He is indeed playful :grin:

• Like 2

@RPM Lols! Baek Jin hee is a lucky gal ..she got to kiss Daniel on screen and YHM both on and off screen :lol:.

I actually like YHM very much having seen him several dramas and nice to see him support Jung Ryeo Won, his co-star in Witch's Court. Pleasant surprise to see Daniel. I hope he gets some good offers soon.  His is still with KBS Radio right?

Just now, triplem said:

@RPM Lols! Baek Jin hee is a lucky gal ..she got to kiss Daniel on screen and YHM both on and off screen :lol:.

I actually like YHM very much having seen him several dramas and nice to see him support Jung Ryeo Won, his co-star in Witch's Court. Pleasant surprise to see Daniel. I hope he gets some good offers soon.  His is still with KBS Radio right?

Yes I also like yoon hyun min since tunnel but I can't catch up witch court drama  (he was good but I don't like the lead actress )

I  don't know if Daniel oppa still working in KBS radio.

I hope to see him soon in new drama.

(Yoon hyun min again having a new drama offer he doesn't want to rest:joy:)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RPM said:

@triplem both choi Daniel and Yoon hyun min attend the movie premier:joy:

The one who needs glasses are without glasses and Yoon hyun min wearing glasses  ((trying to be Nam Chi-Won :joy:)

Yoon hyun min is trying to be Nam Chi Won just like in the 2nd ep of jugglers....you know what I mean....right? he he.....:D :D:joy::joy: I barely recognized him with glasses... Seems like doesn't fit him :o:o

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Just now, gm4queen said:

@triplem @RPM Beak jin hee is indeed a lucky girl...She is/was having two perfect namjas both on screen & off screen... :wub:

And have you ever watched any of dramas of Yoon Hyun Min? Is he good in dramas?

And Of course, I desperately want Choi Daniel on the screen again....in another ROM-COM :blush::heart::wub:

TUNNEL  ❤❤❤❤

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh...not a fan of choi jin hyuk :(:( But want to try becuz of Yoon Hyun Min.... :)

Agree with @RPM since this is off topic I’ll put it in spoiler 

Spoiler

I’d recommend Tunnel & Witch’s Court - both favourites of mine for 2017 . I do love crime genre. I have also seen him as second lead to Jo Kyung Ho (another  actor I love  ) in Beating Again & also as a supporting cast in one of my all time favourite noir drama Cruel City (also with Jo Kyung Ho) 

Edited by Guest

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

Agree with @RPM since this is off topic I’ll put it in spoiler 

Hide contents

I’d recommend Tunnel & Witch’s Court - both favourites of mine for 2017 . I do love crime genre. I have also seen him as second lead to Jo Kyung Ho (another  actor I love  ) in Beating Again & also as a supporting cast in one of my all time favourite noir drama Cruel City (also with Jo Kyung Ho) 

Witch at court is the drama before Jugglers..right?

Nowadays KBS drama schedules are all messed up becuz of the Winter Olympics....

And I am so glad that Jugglers finished before the Winter Olympics.... :glasses: Or else I'd have to wait another day to see Daniel :heart:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Can you please tell me how to post my JPEG in the reply window..? I can't get any thumbnail of my image :anguished:

To post image you need image url (to post in INSERT OTHER MEDIA box on soompi reply box)

if you are posting image direct from Google or any other site then you can just open the image and copy url from options or from top bar.

But if you want to post image from your gallery then first you have to upload that photo on insta -twitter -Fb-pinerest so that you can have image url to post it here.

• Like 2