Quantcast

I was surfing in The Ghost Detective Soompi thread for a while & it recalled me the happiest days of my life with my other chingus there... :wub: Pure happiness....!.. I think I need another great Daniel drama like that now!!! 

Missing you so much..... :tears:

tenor.gif

• Like 5

Dear @LyraYoo @RPM & @triplem - Thank you so much for helping me & putting me in charge of this Soompi thread... I am so honored to be the admin of my top favorite K-actor's international fan page!! I will try to do my best as the admin here :wub:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c5c401e6551694555 

once again.!! :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

>.< Share your love!

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @larus @triplem @RPM @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @loversbridge & of course @Lawyerh & @nohamahamoud2002 - I've just applied a full modification for the 1st post of Choi Daniel's Soompi thread.... :wub: Please check it out!!!

I hope you all will like my style!! :D

I liked the update on the DC first post and its your pp but in full version mode... hahaha... :heart: 

I guess you liked him more without glasses on dear? The glasses is like his trademark. But since he take it off in Ghost Detective, i also think he looks good too without it.

I always thought his eyes is quite small so glasses looks more appealing for him. But anyway the guy is handsome with or without it, no big deal muahahha.... 

Back to the topic... great work chingu. Your Oppa page looks beautiful. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I liked the update on the DC first post and its your pp but in full version mode... hahaha... :heart: 

I guess you liked him more without glasses on dear? The glasses is like his trademark. But since he take it off in Ghost Detective, i also think he looks good too without it.

I always thought his eyes is quite small so glasses looks more appealing for him. But anyway the guy is handsome with or without it, no big deal muahahha.... 

Back to the topic... great work chingu. Your Oppa page looks beautiful. 

He he he..... I really like him with eye-glasses on but I couldn't find any photoshoot of him with eye-glasses on after his mandatory military service.... He looks extremely manly than ever after it!!! And that's why I chose those photos. :D

And I too find his eyes a bit small looking... :wub: But in either way, he's so handsome & he's more appealing to me!!!

He he he.... Thank you so much for praising my style, dear.... I value your beautiful comments a lot!!! :love:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I've just applied a full modification for the 1st post of Choi Daniel's Soompi thread.... :wub: Please check it out!!!

You did a great job. Keep it up!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, larus said:

You did a great job. Keep it up!

Thank you so much, dear!!!! I am trying my best..:)

And I am so grateful to have you here.... And please let me know if I am doing anything wrong as the admin here...! I value your comments a lot.... :wub:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @larus @triplem @RPM @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @loversbridge & of course @Lawyerh & @nohamahamoud2002 - I've just applied a full modification for the 1st post of Choi Daniel's Soompi thread.... :wub: Please check it out!!!

I hope you all will like my style!! :D

Did you apply to take over the thread from the original creator?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Did you apply to take over the thread from the original creator?

Well.... I just got an offer to take over the thread from a chingu last year. But dear, I clearly said NO since I am so new to Soompi!!!! Then I was regretting all the time & just decided to accept the challenge.... :D And I just got helped by my other senior chingus here & got appointed as the admin. :)

And dear, you should know that if the current admin of a Soompi thread is no longer available, then anyone can take over the thread legally. It's a Soompi rule & that's what happened with me here.... :o But now I have so many responsibilities & I try my best to follow them..... It's no joke to be an admin, you know..??! :)

Just read the bottom of the page dear, Additional information!! :wub:

• Like 6

Hello, dear Choi Daniel followers @aboutdaniel @atlal5 @hanadulsetme @loveandpeace09 @rolalockhart @Oldest Living .... :wub:

My name is gm4queen & I am the new admin of the thread of your follower, Choi Daniel. Feel free to drop by & join the fun with us here any time... You are highly welcome by me!!! :wub: Just check out the very 1st post edited by me on this thread....!!

Thanks a lot for following him at all... :)

• Like 4

Dear @triplem - You are so delicious..... I suddenly want him to act in a shirtless romantic scene!! :wub: 

Hahahahahaaaaaa.... He's making me naughty!!! :D

201712051534376974473_20171205153757_01_

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Thank you so much, dear @triplem for everything...!! :wub: I will do my best as the admin......  I hope you guys will help me on this one!! I am still new to Soompi.... :D

And no doubt, this is the most amazing experience in my whole life!!! I cherish this moment a lot.... :wub: :)

Thank you so much once again, dear.... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hah hah haaaaaaaaa.... You are so sweet, dear @Lawyerh :D Tall guys have the most beautiful fingers.... :wub:

These are my favs from Jugglers.... :kiss_wink:

51632713_2148193068825561_72179482246260

52011425_2148193092158892_78607584520568

• Like 4
  • LOL 1