Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

• 4 weeks later...

It's seems News about his Movie 11:00 Am

I hope that I can watch it soon

@all about 최다니엘 twitter

간이동 테스트 성공, 24시간 후, 그곳에 우리는 없었다...

시간추적 타임스릴러 <열한시>의 티저 예고편을 감상하신 후 공유해주세요.

추첨을 통해 <열한시> 전용 예매권(1인 2매)을 드립니다.

1310101025.jpg

[열한시] 티저예고편 보러가기

예고편 링크 : http://goo.gl/dIzp8C

[참여방법]

1. 위의 링크에서 티저 예고편을 감상한다

2. 하단 댓글로 링크 공유와 함께 기대평을 작성한다!

- 이벤트 기간: 10/10(목) ~ 10/16(수)

- 당첨자 발표: 10/17(목) 오후 중

- 당첨 인원: 15명(1인 2매, 30매)

- 예매권 전달 : 11월 둘재주 중 전달예정

( 응모 기간, 당첨 발표 일정은 변경될 수 있습니다.)

# 이벤트 유의사항-이벤트 참여하기 전 무비온즈 인증회원이 아니신 분은 반드시 무비온즈 인증회원 가입을 해주셔야 합니다(미가입시 개인정보 확인이 불가능해 당첨 시켜 드릴 수 없습니다.) -이벤트에 당첨되신 경우 시사회 당첨 확인을 위해 회원님의아이디, 이름, 연락처가 (주)투래빗에 제공됩니다

Source :http://movie.twitaddons.com/community/board_view.php?board_type=note&id=1317

• Like 2

Ok, that's it, I'm off watching expect dating "AGAIN".......Thanks for the updates. I hope to see him again in a longer tv drama. I just realize that 2 episodes are not enough for me as it just made me want to see more of him.  Danny boy is my guilty pleasure :\">

:-h

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest catalima

Thanks everyone for all the updates about Daniel! i hope all the events around AM11 will provides us more photos of him or interviews!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello daniel fans :-)

thanx for creating this thread i dint know about it..i see some of my sunnie sisters here @myonenonly @GHSforever and @rolalockhart hii..nice to see u all here.. :-)

i like daniel alot he is manly,funny and very handsome..specially with his glasses on :-)

he is one of my fav actors alongwith my 1st love-lee min ho :-P

and also daniel henney and jung woo(trash oppa from reply1997).. :-)

i really miss him on screen i want to see him in a drama soon,Expect Dating was only 2episodes..i want to see him in a proper drama..

Wishing him lots of luck for his new movie 11AM..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yes dear @dee_dina I am a big fan for Daniel since @The Muslcal days :D

He's sooooooooooo cute and warm heart as I feel

hope to watch his Movies eng sub , and I wish to see him again with Heysun coz they were adorable togother

best wishes for all daninoters ♥

• Like 1
  • Love 1

hi @rolalockhart sis yes me too saw him 1st time in the musical i too fell for his charm,yes he is a very nice and warm hearted..i too hope hyesun and daniel work again. :-) they look great together and they are great friends too..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

by Joan MacDonald   Oct 25, 2013 10:44 AM EDT ic_art_+.gific_art_-.gific_art_email.gific_art_print.gif class="cb b15"Five Fun Facts About Daniel Choi

Daniel Choi

In the film "11 a.m." Daniel Choi will play scientist Lee Gun. It's a film about a man who develops a time machine to meet his deceased wife again, but as with all time machine stories, something goes terribly wrong.

So far, Choi has played a hacker, a teacher, a film director, and a musical composer, among other roles, so he's building up his resume. Here are a few other facts that might interest you about this actor.

1. He quit college after a semester to pursue acting.

"If someone knows what he wants, it should be his choice as to whether he learns it from a university or by working in the field," he said.

He does admit that he went to 100 auditions before he got his first role.

2. Once he got roles he did whatever it took to make his characters seem real. His biggest acting challenge was being encased in a full body cast for his role as genius hacker Hades in "Phantom." Aside from his nose, mouth and eyes, his entire face was wrapped in gauze and his body immobilized a real plaster cast. That meant he could not walk or eat and had to drink through a straw.

"Applying the full body plaster cast dressing required five hours. And the dressing had to be done five times to complete the shooting," said Choi.

3. He does not like kissing scenes but considers them part of his job. And yet his "scarf" kissing scene with Hwang Jung Eum" in "High Kick Through The Roof" does make some people's list of most memorable kdrama kissing scenes.

4. He admits to pursuing a girl he liked even though he knew she had a boyfriend.

"I followed a girl who already had a boyfriend for six months," he said. "The whole college knew about it. And after those six months I ended going out with her."

His first love confession was a failure but he persevered and eventually she accepted him.

5. People think he is older than he is.

When he played a teacher in "School 2013," he was only three years older than his student Lee Jong Suk.

"We're around the same age but he's a student and I'm a teacher," he said in a press conference for that drama.

"It may be a difference in the things we eat or maybe it's because of bias," he joked. "Even in the sitcom 'High Kick," someone who was my age played my nephew."

At only 27, he has plenty of years left in which to demonstrate his acting skills.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13752/20140102/boa-and-choi-daniel-walks-the-kbs-entertainment-awards-2013-red-carpet-dec-31.htm
more pics in this link.. :) enjoy..
hello daniel fans guess u all already know our dani won a KBS award for his role in 'HOPE FOR LOVE'.. :) :)
Congrats Daniel :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR <:-P
 Thank you @dee_dina.....yup...yup... totally happy to see him walk the red carpet.. with BOA too!! I wonder what's his next project going to be? is he really going to the army, or is he going to do another movie/ drama???
What ever it is Dani-dude, I am looking forward  to your next project.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

class="content-title" Wax Makes Comeback with “Coin Laundry” MV Starring Choi Daniel and Son Soo Hyun CallMeN00NA January 9, 2014 0 Comments Wax Makes Comeback with “Coin Laundry” MV Starring Choi Daniel and Son Soo Hyun

Veteran singer Wax has made her comeback with the release of the music video for “Coin Laundry (Never Loved)” through the official Loen Entertainment YouTube channel.

It has been five years since Wax promoted her songs and the “Queen of Ballads” does not disappoint her fans with this sad ballad. “Coin Laundry” has a gentle acoustic guitar sound along with a complimenting piano line. With the addition of Wax’s sensitive voice, “Coin Laundry” will be ballad that flows easily into the ears and to the heart. The song was produced with the help of Grammy nominated producer Billy Mohler and Ember Glow. The song title represents the cleansing of the soul that is required after an emotional break up.

The music video stars ctor Choi Daniel and model Son Soo Hyun as a loving couple that breaks up. The two give powerful performances, and they also performed together in Brown Eyed Soul‘s “Love Ballad” MV. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1