Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

14 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Watched the first few episodes of Jugglers today, he's so pretty in there.

I am currently re-watching High Kick 2. No surprise that his fans are obsessed with his smart character in the series. It was his first lead role, you know! Wish he would cast in a sit-com again. Then we could see him almost everyday! :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I am currently re-watching High Kick 2. No surprise that his fans are obsessed with his smart character in the series. It was his first lead role, you know! Wish he would cast in a sit-com again. Then we could see him almost everyday! :)

Wasn't there huge backlash from audience when his character was bizarrely and unreasonably killed off towards the end?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Wasn't there huge backlash from audience when his character was bizarrely and unreasonably killed off towards the end?

YES!!!!! It was a huge backlash from his fans back then! Heard that some of his female fans even passed out when they finally acknowledged that his character is no more after 3 year leap! :scream: May be that's the reason why his fans are so obsessed with him?? His fans want the best for him in his dramas! Wish we can hear from him soon! This hiatus is too long for a promising lead actor! :tired:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

YES!!!!! It was a huge backlash from his fans back then! Heard that some of his female fans even passed out when they finally acknowledged that his character is no more after 3 year leap! :scream: May be that's the reason why his fans are so obsessed with him?? His fans want the best for him in his dramas! Wish we can hear from him soon! This hiatus is too long for a promising lead actor! :tired:

I like that fans are reasonable and logical, like in The Ghost Detective finale, as glad as we are to see his return,  it doesn't make sense considering the drama's ghost physics.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, L Leung said:

I like that fans are reasonable and logical, like in The Ghost Detective finale, as glad as we are to see his return,  it doesn't make sense considering the drama's ghost physics.

I remember that many viewers of The Ghost Detective were not so happy with how Daniel's character ended up there! But I liked it that the writer made him come back even as a spirit at the end! :)

And as far as I know, Daniel only accepts the scripts with potential. He does not accept anything he goes through. The only drama offer he rejected so far is Pride and Prejudice in 2014. So I think we can trust him on his upcoming jtbc drama as well. I am sure he's got a lot to show us in the drama! :heart:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, L Leung said:

Gosh he's so handsome at Jugglers press con.

Actually, the male lead role of Jugglers was first offered to another actor but he said to have declined the role. Thus Daniel received the offer next and landed on the male lead role. I am so happy that it turned out to be that way! No one rocks the glasses like our man does. ❤️

• Like 2

18 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Actually, the male lead role of Jugglers was first offered to another actor but he said to have declined the role. Thus Daniel received the offer next and landed on the male lead role. I am so happy that it turned out to be that way! No one rocks the glasses like our man does. ❤️

He rocks the suits too! Not many can carry the three-piece suit so well.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

His nose becomes more prominent when he smiles. Maybe that's the reason I watch his Happy Together episode so many times, to catch his face as it blossoms during a smile.

1S3K9QYJBL_1.jpg

Arms!

On 10/18/2021 at 5:58 PM, gm4queen said:

His fans in dcinside are drooling over his past photos.

Just look at this bright, handsome, pure smile! :heart:

They were joking about him being a good kisser and whenever he has kiss scenes, ratings boom. Somewhere along his reply, he says he reads magazines (relationship column?) for better kissing skills haha!

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, L Leung said:

They were joking about him being a good kisser and whenever he has kiss scenes, ratings boom. Somewhere along his reply, he says he reads magazines (relationship column?) for better kissing skills haha!

OH MY GOD really?? :joy: I didn't know it before as the youtube video didn't have english subtitles available. Thanks a lot for the translation, dear! I think it's the time of The Traffickers movie, right?? I haven't watched the full movie so I only recently knew that he had some kiss scenes in the movie! :grimace:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

OH MY GOD really?? :joy: I didn't know it before as the youtube video didn't have english subtitles available. Thanks a lot for the translation, dear! I think it's the time of The Traffickers movie, right?? I haven't watched the full movie so I only recently knew that he had some kiss scenes in the movie! :grimace:

Probably analysing his previous kisses haha! 

Not sure in which interview, he says he prefers not to have kiss scenes, as he tends to think a lot and is very stressful about them.

All of Jugglers:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Not sure in which interview, he says he prefers not to have kiss scenes, as he tends to think a lot and is very stressful about them.

Yes, I've also heard it somewhere that he hates kissing & traveling but loves glasses of course. Pretty sure he's got a huge collection of glasses for himself! And I am not sure when Fly High, Butterfly would air but I desperately want him to cast in another drama! Missing his handsome features in small screen! :tears:

• Like 1

Nam Chi Won's character setting was an emotionally-distant misanthrope. When he teased Jwa Yoon Yi for not satisfying common beauty standards like Jun Ji-hyun and Kim Tae-hee, you want to punch him in the face, but he would defend his subordinates and is inherently kind. 

I agree with him that he told JYY not to tend to his nonexistent needs, but to learn more about company operations or self- development. She can wear comfortable flats for work and need not smile to anyone.

Or that he demands his boss a proper explanation when his team failed to win a project due to politics but not to capabilities. (I like that he's demanding of but fair to his team. When he's with management, he gives credits to his team's efforts and ensures they are recognized)

Or when Hwangbo Yul says if he wins their drinking contest, JYY would work as his secretary, NCW reminded him that is JYY's active choice, not something to be decided from this flippant game.

On 10/18/2021 at 2:04 AM, gm4queen said:

Jugglers Wiki says "The male lead role was first offered to Yoon Kyun-sang, but declined"

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Ooh haven't seen these before.

To be honest, I've seen this before! It was during Jugglers time. :) The media always make his public appearances official when he is active in K-dramaland. Speaking of which, we are unaware about his recent public appearances as he is currently not active in the industry! :(

• Like 1

15 hours ago, gm4queen said:

To be honest, I've seen this before! It was during Jugglers time. :) The media always make his public appearances official when he is active in K-dramaland. Speaking of which, we are unaware about his recent public appearances as he is currently not active in the industry! :(

It is as though he work his jobs, earn enough then hibernate until the next gig. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1