Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021

Ladies,

Have you ever seen our handsome Daniel in bed hair??! :D

There he is. It's an old photo but look how cute he is... We have the cutest thing in the world!!! :heart:

183465514_2822820698029458_8522514491227

Photo credit : dcinside

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyar

• gm4queen

• hushh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

Choi Daniel is a South Korean actor, DJ and television anchorman. He is best known for his roles in High Kick Through the Roof, Cyrano Agency, Baby Faced Beauty, School 2013, Big Man, Jugglers &a

To the most handsome guy in South Korea, wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and healthy! Good luck on your upcoming drama! ❤❤❤❤     https://www.

44 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oppa so big. Yet behave like a kid. How? :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2021 at 3:59 PM, gm4queen said:

Ladies,

There he is. It's an old photo but look how cute he is... We have the cutest thing in the world!!! :heart:

Omo! Omo! I love it!!! 

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
Posted (edited)

Ladies,

So adorable! Hair still stylish in bed! Wonder who he's chatting with.

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Pyar said:

Oppa so big. Yet behave like a kid. How? :joy:

44 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Omo! Omo! I love it!!! 

He is the cutest thing in the world!!! :w00t:

28 minutes ago, L Leung said:

So adorable! Hair still stylish in bed! Wonder who he's chatting with.

Dear! I am not exactly sure since it's an old photo. But I think it was a youtube video conducted by the comedian Jung Sung Ho and Daniel video called him in the first place in bed hair. :D Jung Sung Ho acted with Daniel in Jugglers. he adores our guy so much. He even sent Daniel a coffee truck on the set of Fly High, Butterfly in January. Sorry that I can't find the video! Haven't seen him for 3 consecutive months! ^_^

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)

Ladies,

Oppa looks soooooooo cute omgg. He looks so adorable even though he just woke up from bed. My heart can’t take it.

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Oppa looks soooooooo cute omgg. He looks so adorable even though he just woke up from bed. My heart can’t take it.

Ha ha.. :D So glad that you logged in and saw his cute bed face dear! :heart: It's an old pic but I am so relieved to even see his old photos. Let's hope that we can hear something from him soon. His era once again in K-dramaland is on its way. Oh my.. I can't wait!!!! :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, gm4queen said:

He is the cutest thing in the world!!! :w00t:

Dear! I am not exactly sure since it's an old photo. But I think it was a youtube video conducted by the comedian Jung Sung Ho and Daniel video called him in the first place in bed hair. :D Jung Sung Ho acted with Daniel in Jugglers. he adores our guy so much. He even sent Daniel a coffee truck on the set of Fly High, Butterfly in January. Sorry that I can't find the video! Haven't seen him for 3 consecutive months! ^_^

How adorable. Such precious friendship! Daniel invited Sung Ho to his brother's wedding and Happy Together, and SH called in on the Vlive Radio Apart episode Daniel hosted to offer him praise and support.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Ladies,

I strongly advice you to be more active on this thread in upcoming weeks as jtbc will announce the final decision about Daniel's upcoming drama in next week.

We lastly saw him on February 24, three months ago when he received the 5th coffee truck from his japanese fan club on Fly high Butterfly filming site! So hopefully we can see him in public again soon.

153926354_248763633507575_29945830392739

For Your Information : His japanese fan club was opened in last August by the idea of the guy himself to communicate with his fans during the pandemic. It is only accessible for his japanese fans and the content is banned from sharing in public.

Expecting another fan meeting conducted by the fan club to promote his upcoming drama!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2021 at 12:13 PM, gm4queen said:

Ladies,

I strongly advice you to be more active on this thread in upcoming weeks as jtbc will announce the final decision about Daniel's upcoming drama in next week.

We lastly saw him on February 24, three months ago when he received the 5th coffee truck from his japanese fan club on Fly high Butterfly filming site! So hopefully we can see him in public again soon.

For Your Information : His japanese fan club was opened in last August by the idea of the guy himself to communicate with his fans during the pandemic. It is only accessible for his japanese fans and the content is banned from sharing in public.

Expecting another fan meeting conducted by the fan club to promote his upcoming drama!

They are so lucky... I'm wishing he can open for a fan meeting to others too. 

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
3 hours ago, L Leung said:

So tall

Just look at this man. How tall he is? He is a perfect lead actor in kdramaland. Thank you for posting the pic, dear! ❤️ It was in 2018 November when he is done The Ghost Detective.

And I am not very pleased that we don't get his official news unless he stars in a drama or a movie. He should really expand his activities and get closer to his fans more than ever. Everyone is really missing him on TV now. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, hushh said:

Thank you @L Leung for oppa photos. He too tall. Miss you Choi Daniel oppa ❤️

Yeah! Glad he looks better as he grows and ages.

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Just look at this man. How tall he is? A perfect lead actor in kdramaland. Thank you for posting the pic, dear! ❤️ It was in 2018 November when he is done The Ghost Detective.

And I am not very pleased that we don't get his official news unless he stars in a drama or a movie. He should really expand his activities and get closer to his fans more than ever. Everyone is really missing him on TV now. ❤️

Oh! I thought this is the Beast hair. There's been so much praise for his performance in TGD. 

He's so low-key I sometimes worry if he can afford the rent and groceries. I'll be more glad if there's news that he's booked for new productions.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Oh! I thought this is the Beast hair.

Yes dear! It is Beast hair. But the pics you posted are from Melon Music Awards in 2018. Daniel appeared as a host to present awards. His appearance was very brief but filled with so much handsomeness. Watch the video below. :)

https://youtu.be/oo_6vUzbC3w

And don't worry! His era in Korean dramaland is once again on the way! Prepare to see him everywhere possible when his upcoming drama finally airs in August, hopefully! ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
6 hours ago, Riya Varma said:

Oppa looks smoking hot. Sometimes when I see his pictures I can’t breath. Am I the only one!!?? 

You are not the only one, dear! He always makes me go crazy with his manliness. :o He is the man in my dreams!

And you have only seen his old pics so far yet you are so smitten by him! I wonder what would you say when jtbc finally reveals his photos from his upcoming drama?! :D Be ready for a handsome journey with Daniel! ❤️ Oh.. I can't wait for it!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1