Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

gm4queen

2 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Annyeong chingus~~~ 

I had watched The BEAST and... Im not gonna spoiler at here. :sweatingbullets: But the whole movie is really violence.. 

Hello darling, so you already watched The Beast...??!! :o Yes, you must be right!!! The movie scenes are mostly dark & hard to get!! Can you please provide us with the link, dear..???!!! I wanna watch it for our boy!~ :) I don't care about anyone else... They are all too old & may be that's why the movie hasn't done well at Box office... :sweatingbullets: 

Please darling, just for Daniel.... :wub:

• Like 1

Dear @Heidi Seow chingu, thanks a lot for the movie link darling!!! I know that it's not everyone's taste but no matter what happens, at least we should try it for our lovely guy, shouldn't we..???!! :D He is the only one with a pure soul out there... :love: And that's why I love being young... Then you can fill the air with love around you!!! 

maxresdefault.jpg

Dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 & other friends, if you are interested in watching The Beast,  you can ask for the link from our Heidi friend in private!!!! :D You know, it's not so legal to put spoiler links in public here...

• Love 1

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 & other friends, if you are interested in watching The Beast,  you can ask for the link from our Heidi friend in private!!!! :D You know, it's not so legal to put spoiler links in public here...

I already have the link. thank you @Heidi Seow for movie link:) can't wait to see him in movie

• Love 1

I finally finished watching The Ghost Detective a while ago! And I really dunno how many times I've rewatched it so far! :o It's seriously addicting even after a year... How come..???!!! I am simply stunned by Daniel's choice as Lee Da Il!!! He is the only perfect guy to play the role.! :heart: Such an outstanding K-actor he is... Truly & purely talented!! This guy totally deserves more love & affection from fans... :) B)

62256809_2223450464633154_36118457038248

And now, I feel so empty again.... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:  Please come back soon, boy!!! I need you! I miss you so much!! :heart: :heart: :heart: 

• Love 1