Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wishing Daniel and his lovely fans a happy valentine's day!

When I saw the tag I thought you will give me the news about his next project. 😅

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Just now, larus said:

When I saw the tag I thought you will give me the news about his next project. 😅

Ooops.. Sorry to disappoint you, chingu. :D No official updates about his next projects yet. But let's hope that we'd hear something good soon! Fingers crossed!!!

• Like 4

Hey, danielovers!

Is it February 22nd in South Korea already? Wishing this handsome man a happy birthday and many happy returns of the day! ❤️❤️❤️ Can't wait to see him on-screen again. 

Tagging @Pyar @L Leung @Combsmania @backstreetboysfan @larus @Ameera Ali @partyon and other ladies in. Hope you'll will show him your love! ❤️❤️❤️

GGjZ0XeW8AAGYHp?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 2
  • Awesome 3

4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wishing this handsome man a happy birthday and many happy returns of the day!

Happy birthday to Daniel! :kiss_wink:

@Ameera Ali and I enjoyed your bare assets in Mask Girl. Also the photoshopped abs. :joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2

On 2/16/2024 at 2:57 PM, gm4queen said:

Can't wait to see him in next project!!

He has a clear and concise way of speaking. It's really nice to understand most of the video without subtitles (for once). :glasses:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Happy birthday! I hope we`ll see him in a new drama this year.  :love:

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

He has a clear and concise way of speaking. It's really nice to understand most of the video without subtitles (for once).

You understand Korean?! 😲

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Happy birthday to Daniel! :kiss_wink:

@Ameera Ali and I enjoyed your bare assets in Mask Girl. Also the photoshopped abs. :joy:

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Now you mentioned it , I remember more than his abs 

Happy birthday @gm4queen oppa  😅

2 hours ago, larus said:

Happy birthday! I hope we`ll see him in a new drama this year.  :love:

You understand Korean?! 😲

Hey, ladies. Thanks a lot for dropping by and showing your love for him! ❤️❤️❤️ I am been totally busy this week so gonna miss the joy of his birthday this time. :bawling: But can't really wait to see him in upcoming projects! It's all I need desperately! Hope you guys also will continue to show your support for him. :sweet:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hey, danielovers!

Is it February 22nd in South Korea already? Wishing this handsome man a happy birthday and many happy returns of the day! Can't wait to see him on-screen again. 

Tagging @Pyar @L Leung @Combsmania @backstreetboysfan @larus @Ameera Ali @partyon and other ladies in. Hope you'll will show him your love! 

Happy birthday to Daniel! :).

• Like 1
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, gm4queen said:

But can't really wait to see him in upcoming projects! It's all I need desperately!

I just watched Jugglers. I finished it yesterday. It was a good rom com. I liked it. I'm curious about the genre of the new drama.

• Like 1
  • Love 2