Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

OMO Dear @Pyar friend, you made me remember Shin Se Kyung! I totally forgot her before.... Most fans of High Kick 2 don't like her for the tragic ending! But I like her & I think she is also a perfect pair for Daniel!!!! :wub: They look beautiful together! And dear @triplem @Lawyerh & @phoenix24 friends, have you seen High Kick 2..??! :) What pair do you like the most..?! Se Kyung/Daniel or Jung Eum/Daniel..?!

And OmO, we only have about 20 pages to reach 100 pages now! :love: Fighting Daniel!!! We love you........ :thumbsup: :heart:

• Love 1

OMO dear @Lawyerh chingu, the writer is the same..??! Then I will pass it as well :D :D :D :D I don't like HJE anyway.... She's also the same short haired, annoyed lady in everything! Now I get the meaning of being short haired & annoyed :joy: And both Daniel's High Kick 2 & KJH"s Coffee House have the veteran actor Lee Soon Jae!! All same all same... :o

And dear @phoenix24 chingu, that's ok dear.... thanks for dropping by :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Dear @Lawyerh friend,

Spoiler

I just enjoyed Daniel's & JUng Eum's chemistry there.... Yeah, I must be honest with it! But the ending is a tragic.... :tears: :crazy:

In High Kick 2, Daniel acted as a doctor named Lee Ji Hoon. Shi Se Kyung was Ji Hoon's house maid & Jung Eum was a tution teacher! So then, Se Kyung fell in love with Ji hoon but he had no idea that she's in love with him..... Instead he fell for the teacher :( And the whole series was reflected that Se Kyung's love for him is truly one-sided & in vain.... Somehow in the final ep, she confesses her love for him. But it's too late.... Ji Hoon & Se Kyung get killed in a car crash in the final few minutes of the finale... :o :angry: 

There is a buzz that the ending was a fake one & not the originally pre-planned one.... I was so hesitated to watch the series knowing that the ending is a tragic for Daniel! But I did watch it, dear.... I had no other choice! :mellow: And yp, that's how the things are for High Kick 2!

He he... There is another remarkable kiss from Daniel!! :D :wub: The red muffle kiss.........

Edited by gm4queen
  • Love 1

Dear @Lawyerh friend,

yeah... Family dramas are a burden to watch!! And yes he has never played a Saeguk drama so far! And I don't really like Saeguk/ period/ historical dramas either so I may not be watching if he does any... :( Yeah, horror is all right for me but not Saeguk! It's no fun with hanboks... :mellow: And I personally think that Daniel mostly matches for modern dramas because of his western look! :wub:

He he... This is my opinion!!! I dunno about others... :D Dear @triplem friend, do you like seeing Choi Daniel in a Saeguk..??! 

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 2