Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Hi....thanx for the updates...

Its great seeing  KHJ isnt affected much after change of management company...and its good to hear he's been giving a chance to play the lead in an important role..afterall ISWAK is such a big success not only in China but most part of Asia including Korea...the bench mark that was set by his Taiwanese counter part is very high...hopefully he can be as good,even better just like he was when being YJH for BOF...all the best to him...

Btw I was juz curious abt this picture...

4htm.jpg

Who is the beautiful girl in red? Perhaps I'm worong but is she Yamada Yu, Oguri Shin's gf...she really resembles her :)

Aww... i miss him so much. He looks good, so young and adorable.

He must be very excited, since he always wants to meet Oguri Shun.

Thanks for the pictures

Guest hyunniestar.

Ahhh, he's so handsome.

He looks a bit tired though.

I hope he's healthy and getting enough rest ~

Thank you for the pics ^^

Guest mijoong

Hi....thanx for the updates...

Who is the beautiful girl in red? Perhaps I'm worong but is she Yamada Yu, Oguri Shin's gf...she really resembles her :)

She is definitely not Yu. She is keyeast staff i think, i saw her in DATV preview too ^^

Guest GreenPeaAnne

Leader looks very healthy. He gains weight looking at his face and neck. Why does Oguri Shun seems to look so much taller than Leader when in fact they are just 2cms difference in their heights. Maybe the camera angle. Oguri Shun is 183cm while HJL is 181cm.

I hope Leader already polished on his Japanese. Keyeast really knows how to promote Leader in Japan. With these meeting it would be big news in Japan because of Oguri Shun. Aside from Leader's popularity in Japan, Oguri Shun is such a big name/megastar in Japan.

Hope for future collab between these 2 in Japan someday.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

[PHOTOS] HJ & Oguri Shun

Credits to Newsen + (English translation) ode@ss501ode.blogspot.com

More photos...

Oguri shun & Hyun joong meeting @ 0720

Supposedly both of them were very eager to meet with each other. And both are very sincere and enthusiastic.

38d1c9206150e90e925807a.jpg

2010072023384010011.jpg

2010072023424610011.jpg

edit to add:

tn127967262321246650.jpg

credit to : My Cozy Li.l Corner

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Drama 'Boys over Flowers' Korean and Japanese protagonists - Kim Hyun Joong and Oguri Shun met up with each other.

Both of them met up on 20th July in a restaurant in Seoul Kangnam area, and held interviews with the Japanese presses. The reason why both of them are sharing this affinity is because of their portrayal of the same character in a same drama. Kim Hyun Joong starred as the Korean version of 'Boys over Flowers' as Yoon Ji Hoo, whilst Oguri Shun starred as the original Japanese version of 'Boys over Flowers' as Hanazawa Rui. Both of them had been taken in fiery comparison with each other very frequently. This drama had achieved huge success and popularity in many other countries as well.

On this day too, many fans, especially Japanese fans, came down specially to Korea just to see these two megastars.

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong is preparing for his next work 'Playful Kiss' and Oguri Shun is now in Korea to participate in the 13th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival with his directed work 'Surely Someday'.

Multi-talented Artists Now at the Turn of Times

credit:news.naver.com

chinese translation by 不正@百度金贤重吧 (BAIDU KHJ THREAD)

english trans: emz / lovekinhyunjoong.com

1l1279623158.jpg

"I've tried to catch two rabbits, but failed," a Korean proverb which means to do two things at one time is difficult to achieve.

Despite this, the entertainment industry has gained people who manage to "catch more than two rabbits", they are called "multi-talented artists" who possess talents in many aspects, be it singing, dancing, acting, to the extent there is nothing they cannot do. Talking about "multi-talented artists", one will usually think of Uhm Jung Hwa, Lim Chang-Jung, who initiated a new era of such versatile artists. Other than their origin as solo singers, their excellent performance can also be seen in films and television shows.

Kim Hyun Joong is also an artist who reminds us of such "multi-talented artist", the popular Leader of SS501 starred in the popular TV series KBS2TV "Boys over Flowers" last year as JiHoo sunbae with a unrequited love for the heroine which showcased his potential as an actor. He will be starring as the male lead in the TV adaptation of the popular Japanese manga series, "Naughty Kiss," on MBC.

Kim Hyun Joong is also a shining star in the arena of variety shows, having starred in a wide range of variety shows which reveal the charisma of his self-confidence; his unique charm when acting as a make-believe couple with Hwang Bo in the first season of MBC's 'We got married" touched the hearts of many fans.

chinese translation by 不正@百度金贤重吧

万能艺人,现在“时代交替中”

“我试图抓住两只兔子都失败了”是韩国谚语,是说一次做两件事情很难成功.

尽管这样,演绎界还是有抓住两只兔子以上的人,他们被称作“万能艺人”,他们有才华,是唱歌、跳舞、演戏没有什么不会的程度.提到“万能艺人”就会想到严正花、任昌丁,他们开创了一个万能艺人的新时代。Solo歌手出身之外,也能在电影电视剧看到他们优秀的表演.

金贤重也是让人想起的“万能艺人”,人气组合ss501的队长去年出演人气电视剧KBS2TV“花样男子”中单恋女主角的智厚前辈而认证了他成为演员的潜力,这次出演由日本人气漫画改编拍摄的电视剧 “淘气之吻”的男主人公,将会在MBC放送播出.

金贤重在综艺节目中也是闪耀的明星,出演各种各样的综艺节目可以看到他自信的魅力,MBC’我们结婚了”第一季中与皇浦成为假想夫妇独特的魅力打动了粉丝们的心.

do i seem weird if i say he looks different

diff yea but in taking a breath away way ...i know hes always like that but ..i dont know how to explain it

briefly he looks sooo great

I do agreed. He looks different. I can't pin point... also gain some weight too... which is good thing!

Not too crazy about the hair though...to much like the rest of the Kpop stars!

Guest Bess_Okada

I do agreed. He looks different. I can't pin point... also gain some weight too... which is good thing!

Not too crazy about the hair though...to much like the rest of the Kpop stars!

He looks healthy, and well rested. Oguri Shun is only 4 years older than Hyun Joong, but they look way apart as for age gap.

I prefer HJL with long hair. More versatile and different. Well, he still looks mighty gorgeous with this hair style.

Reposted from : http://ss501fighting.wordpress.com/

[Photo] Kim Hyun Joong recent photo taken by US Korean Director Ryu Do Sang

Credit: http://cyworld.com/dosangryu

Don’t re-edit

Give proper credit when reposting, thanks!

Find this recent photo of Hyun Joong taken by US Korean movie director Ryu Do Sang

He is living in US but just went back to Seoul for a short film shooting…

One of the girl with blue clothing on the right in the photo is his family member (I think his daughter) ^^

20100720hjandfans.jpg

Our flower boy shines so brightly... I feel sorry for the japanese actor. Everybody looks kinda plain when standing next to leader :DD

He looks cute and boyish... I love short hair on him, he looks fresh...... Can't wait for the first pics!!!!!

'Acct' on encounter with 2 men - Kim Hyun Joong & Oguri Shun

Reposted from Ode501

I've returned from Korea!

Met up with two fantasy-like men yesterday ^^

Even feeling ecstatic now (*^_^*)

In the first episode that will soon be aired on July 27 -- DATV's [Kim Hyun Joong~Just the way he is~], special guest Oguri Shun will be coming on the show! Though it's only a talk between both of them in a particular restaurant in Seoul, but because both of them are so tall and handsome, who began out of dramas.

I had that very ecstatic feeling inside of me when I met them. But before such feelings could set still in me, the interview soon began!

I still vividly remember the comment Oguri Shun-ssi made of HyunJoong-ssi -- "it's such a pretty face". In the interview conducted (with DATV/other Japanese media).

It began with Oguri Shun-ssi talking about his movie "Surely Someday" and then went on talking about HyunJoong-ssi's acting and other various topics... In between the talks, they then found out about something both of them liked in common, and even went on to discuss about it excitedly. Hmm, what may that be (^v^).

If you wish to know more, you will get to enjoy watching it in [Kim Hyun Joong~ Just the way he is~]. First episode broadcast will be on July 27, in it scheduled, you will see KimHyunJoong-ssi's interview (with us). As to his interview with Oguri Shun-ssi, it is scheduled to be broadcasted on August 26's episode 2.

This is a must-see.

Jya everyone!

Please don't forget to watch it ~

Yuko miyamoto is announcer of DATV. Written by Yuko Miyamoto-san.

Guest NlCKl

VOTE for Mischievous Kiss :bop:

Most anticipated drama of the 2nd half 2010

Link: http://poll.dcnews.in/dcnews/poll/poll_list.php?key_poll=375

Choose no18, and then click the circled blue button leftmost

untitled2.jpg

(we are losing to My girlfriend is a Gumiho and Fugitive)

Another poll vs My girlfriend is a Gumiho (you need to log in with nate or cyworld ID).

Link: http://newscomm.nate.com/poll/list?tcd=2&cd=0&mid=e0100

untitled3.jpg

Credit: khj1004 naver cafe

These polls are not for some awards or so, but they reflect netizens/public opinion of the drama which is very important in Korea. Winning these kinds of polls can increase public recognition and attract public attention. This has something to do with the drama’s success, likely to affect the future ratings (of the 1st episode particularly), investments, sponsorship, selling of CFs during the air time, etc.

So, please vote.

Guest susamirain

I am hoping that Jung So Min won't get to be nearly as annoying as Ariel's character became. I like the Taiwanese version at first but then I just got tired of the female lead being so obsessed and pathetic.

I'm sure Hyun Joong will give So Min a run for her money but please I hope the kiss is better and Hyun Joong's character sorta gives the girl a break.

I'll be voting in whatever poll to make this new drama tops!

Guest sarah09

I am very hesitant about first a Korean version of ISWAK and then him playing on it. I guess we'll have to wait but Ariel Lin is such an amazing actress, she even won an award for it, that I just hope that this version doesn't suck. ISWAK is one of the best, to not say the best, taiwanese dramas and HJ has a LOT of growing up as an actor to pull this role. I really really hope it works out cuz it's a very big shoe to fill.

Guest Mariposa28

thanks everyone for the updates, hehe agree on that aisling, everyione next to leadershi looks kinda plain, hehe

anouncement about KHJ international forum that was sadly wiped by IPB, starting fresh and become Hyunnies.com ^^

Hyun Joong for Mvio

b6e1ee03dbf12d51728b65b.jpg

credit hansaghyuk twitter

*melt and faint* ♥♥♥♥♥

54635219201007080946532.gif

credit on pic/baidu