Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

I will start watching IG again after watching its BTS. I really saw  HJ as CJT during this drama on air. His acting was so much improved in this drama. I think he can be an outstanding actor in the future.  I was sad for Ok Rouen and Jung Tae for months even after the drama ended.

The below is Ok Rouen and Chin Jung Tae behind the scene together with my favorite gang's leader. Love this pic.

Credit as tagged

o2rmpj3x6R6FzC8tO24-o.jpg t

Credit as tagged

• Like 4

On 3/6/2016 at 1:15 AM, vivian6686 said:

Cute picture of HJ in 2013. Really miss his sense of humor and his 4D personality . Even the way he sat and tried to drink water can make me smile.

Credit as tagged.

Hi vivian, thanks for sharing the picture. This is where we love him most during on his candid moment..... :P

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Lyana87 said:

^ The above picture... oooohh my!  Be STILL, my beating heart! 

Hi Lyana87, hahaha - you feel this way because you missed him this much! We all feel here the same way! So, just looking at the pictures posted here keep us going..... :P

• Like 3

Korean celebrities that owned up to their cosmetic enhancements

It goes without saying that many Korean celebrities in the industry have undergone plastic surgery for many reasons. Whether it is for beauty reasons or for medical reason, these few celebrities were daring enough to come forward and admit they received surgery and cosmetic changes in the past. Browse these brave souls who laid the rumors to rest with their revealing truths.

(skipped unrelated.....)

15. kim hyun joong

misc_1457394380_kim-hyun-joong-plastic-s

The handsome Kim Hyun Joong from 'Boys Over Flowers'  actually revealed his plastic surgery was all done with reason. Although already quite the looker, he got a nose job due to an incident when he was younger. Sadly, he was hit in the nose with a rock and, before undergoing the procedure, he asked his doctor to raise the nose bridge a little as well.

source : allkpop

• Like 4

Daily Ranking 08.03.2016
Just Six MVs of our leader Kim Hyun Joong is on the TOP25 for 08 march 2016. frown emoticon 
1. Imademo
9. Beauty Beauty
11. 'Unbreakable' M/V (feat.Jay Park)

13. Please
19. 그대도 나와 같다면 (If you were like me)
20. Greetings + MV Break Down (Japanese Ver)
♡ 
‪#‎김현중‬ ‪#‎Justice4KHJ‬ ‪#‎Pray4KHJ‬ ‪#‎Waiting4KHJ‬ ‪#‎NeverLeaveKHJ‬ ♡

• Like 4

Guest shariman66

I love all our hyunjoong's pictures above. Whichever concept he's promoting, he always looks incredibly gorgeous.

It's quite true though he has a chameleon-like ability, I mean in his looks anyway.

Comparing his World Tour look to his IG demeanour & that natural look with beanie with the profile capture ~

People who aren't familiar with him would identify them as different identities, I'm thinking.

As for the music chart above, amazing, isn't it?

That song was released more than a year ago & the same could be said about his other songs.

Yet they are in the Top 25 daily! Those dedicated fans are truly something.

Then the views too ~ what a disparity!  

But Imademo is such a beautiful song with the addition of his lovely, expressive voice ~ simply a marvellous treat ^_^ 

On March 11, 2016 at 0:19 PM, Teleri Nyfain said:

So glad - I'll make sure to stop in when I go to Seoul :D  I love the 'Men In Black' photo LOL LOL

It is also my plan to stop by  the restaurant this year. The food looks really yummy. The owners look great.

The men in black photo convince me of a detective movie. It's really send out a mysteriouse interesting mood. Love it.

• Like 2

I lost respect for SK justice system right now.  The 5th hearing is postponed  again according to choi's camp 's request for whatever reason ?????.  It happens exactly what many of us have predicted  that the SK court will happily allow choi 's camp to use the court as a place to display their crime and achieve their plan. Apparently the court does not care if the life of the victim and innocent man will be destroyed. No wonder why most celebrities in SK ended up commit suiside when they had problem because they knew well they could not find justice from their court or from their society.  It's really ashamed and truly sad. In this case simply the court allowed choi to wrongly accuse KHJ and the court acts as if  it has  cooperated with choi to continue defaming and destroying KHJ. Let see in the family court how much the court will help choi to get money from him.. We will see in the family court. I have never thought that one bad person can make everyone look bad and commit to do a wrong thing especially the people in justice system. 

I hope HJ and his family will not give up with the injustice they receive from  people in the justice system . I still can't believe the SK court officially allow choi hye mi and her gang to use the court to protect the crime they did and continue to destroy a man life. I think the way the court work not only encourage more criminal cases in their country but also has badly ignored the suffering and the damage done to the victim. I wonder is there justice  ever in South Korea . I do not understand why the liar and the criminal suspected has so much credit for the court. The 5th hearing has been postponed for 3 times in 6 months while choi hye mi could not submit anymore evident since the 3rd hearing. Or the court will wait until choi hye mi make more evidence or until she can convince KHJ to settle ? can't think of a reason except somebody big with power and money made it happens.

kim Hyun Joong please never give up . Now we know what you are facing . However Please do not forget to live your life happily at the present no matter what. There are a lot of good people around you and a lot of good thing in your life beside the bad thing that aim to destroy you. I believe the bad people will end up badly at the end no matter where they are even if they are sitting in the court.

• Like 5

When things like this happen it is logical to think if the case has been rigged. If people in SK cares so much about the image, they should worry about things like this, that make us see some corruption in their legal system. They should demand their government, that people with money and power in the media, does not corrupt the judicial system, as maybe is happening here.

The media have influenced this case badly, taking side with a person who  clearly has played with everyone and manipulated public opinion. If this happened to KHJ, it can happen to anyone famous or not. Others will try to imitate everything Choi has done because they have seen that she and her lawyer has used the law to steal, extort and lying, and still get away with it.

• Like 5

Weekly Ranking (20160307 - 20160313)
Fourteen MVs of our leader Kim Hyun Joong & SS501 are on the TOP25 for this week. 
1. Imademo
6. Beauty Beauty
7. Greetings + MV Break Down (Japanese Ver)
9. Please
10. 그대도 나와 같다면 (If you were like me)
11. 'Unbreakable' M/V (feat.Jay Park)
15. [Double S 301(더블에스301)] - PAIN (MUSIC VIDEO)
16. Break Down (feat. Double K)
17. SS501 - 널부르는 노래 Single 3rd
19. [M/V]SS501 - Single3rd DEJAVU
20. 김현중 "LUCKY GUY" Full Ver.
21. 김현중(Kim Hyun Joong) - Kiss Kiss
22. [M/V]SS501 Let Me Be The One(그게 나라고..)
23. KIM HYUN JOONG 김현중 ROUND 3 'Your Story' M/V (Full ver.)
 ‪#‎김현중‬ ‪#‎Justice4KHJ‬ ‪#‎Pray4KHJ‬ ‪#‎Waiting4KHJ‬ ‪#‎NeverLeaveKHJ‬ 

1044212_901966173256640_6468792737840938

10157390_901966179923306_794467780654362

1909967_901966166589974_6052156790722715

I am glad SS301 is number 15  

• Like 4

These ordel is so long honestly. From 2014 to 2016 even an ordinary divorce among married couple doesn't take these long. HJ is suffering so hard just because of his wealth. I mean these affair was dead long before but gosh the pain he is enduring from that person is so hard to handle anymore. I do understand the tears of his parents.  These girl is heartless I dnt care what her fans are saying. I'm sorry for his Korean fans my wish for him is to settle in Japan after ms     

The Japanese fans will support him well far from the haters that choi made for him. 

• Like 9

I'm just lost for words. How can this keep happening? What about HJ's human rights....why does everything keep going in Choi's favor? 
The stress he must be going through...*sigh* This latest voice message is pretty sad, to me.  

On another note, I typed a lot more but most disappeared when the link was pasted below! How annoying! This always seems to happen to me!

• Like 5

I'm starting to wonder why they always postpone these case or they know if he can start defending himself it's obviouse choi will be put in jail and case will be close and whoever is funding these trial has to pay the actors and he hasn't reach his target on these case???There is someone making money out of HJ. That person is big with his cronies . One day they will be exposed. 

• Like 5