Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest shariman66

To be honest, I'd rather not have @allkpop or any of the other trashy sites articles here.   

If they aren't biased, they'd have posted all his other news especially his lawyer's rebuttal of that psy-choi's claims.

But I guess the reason is to inform posters of new articles about our boy. 

Lol! There's one or 2 persistent posters who're avid fans of that creature, I guess ~ macoy & explosive?

He or she sounds like a broken record ~ he admitted to abusing/hitting her ~ he's a convicted abuser

Since when did our boy become a convicted abuser by the way?

Supposedly he or she's out there ~ at our boy's every article, mind ~ 24/7 because he/she wanted to remind the posters the 'vile' truth about our KHJ. I guess it's only right that someone like that mental case has 'fans' who show the same irrational logic as her. 

Edited by shariman66

@lkh2 that is from global wgm key and ari on dramafever. that lady is ari's mom .key asked her whos her fave celeb and she said khj as you know he has a huge fanbase in japan..   anyway   glad theres not much new news about hjs case that means choi is hiding under a rock bcuz atty lee shut her up for now. the truth will prevail...#waiting4khj

​Thank you so much for that info!! I looked up "key" on youtube - and saw his group's "dynamite! Hah - I liked it so much I made my own personal mv - except I used the audio part from Shinee, and used the visual part for the live performance of SS501 DejaVu vid.   I am not posting my amateur to youtube - since I still do not know how to post yet - and I am not sure of all the proprietary laws... 

but this is by someone else - done several years ago - and I love it!  As someone PMed me - fan MVs are so precious!!

and  this is the SS501 DejaVU version on YouTube I love the MOSTEST! ....(bad grammar on purpose):

It is the SS501 song - DejaVu - Kim Hyun Joong focus!

I sure miss Hyun Joong - hope he is getting enough sleep and rest... it is Sunday today - earlier at dinner tonight - he - along with all the other solders - got their weekly ChocoPie....Its is 10:59 pm in South Korea - Sunday night..Sweet dreams.....

If anyone has ever tasted ChocoPie - it is not very sweet at all...sort of like a Hostess Chocolate cupcake gone flat....looking like an oreo ... and tastes like  90% less sugar.....

Edited by lkh2
  • Like 6

KHJ’s Attorney – New Revelations (as posted in korea.com)

May 18, 2015 4:32 pm hyunlina

Tweet Credit:  sunny @sunsun_sky 

• New revelations by HJ’s attorney, that hv been unknown to public…

https://twitter.com/0606_star

https://twitter.com/0606_star

• please read share….
  • the left portion is for  ”A”  side and at the right portion is HJ Attorney’s side
  • rgboe0y.jpg
  • aqsqacr.jpg
  • uk7mn9j.jpg
  • aqsqacr.jpg 
  • Thank you for all the english translation  and to HJ’s Attoryney, gomawo for your perseverance to clear his name, Fighting!
  • Cr to #waitingforKHJ

• This is another version of revelation by KHJ attorney.. even though the same info but the way it was put here, make it easier to understand...

• Like 4

Hi, others had survived & coped-up with this tough military training, why can't he? I have faith in him. :)

Dearest @Willenette.. I have no doubt he definitely physically and mentally able to survive and cope if his situation is normal like others or at least in calm state like other celeb..eg JJ.. in fact he will complete it with his best shot.. but he is in the state of situation and condition that is worst ever for anyone to be entering MS at this moment.. imagine the mental burden he have to endure.. that might left him to feel weak.. no strength.. (worst-depression..) to face now the military training.. nevertheless as @Shariman66 stated.. PRAY PRAY for his well being and preseverance.. is the best we can do for him

• Like 5

I think military is good for hi.. especially now... Rough training will take his mind off his problem... and he is away from all media ... no one can chase him no paparazi ..

BTW .. after Rain .. he is the only celeb that make worried .. I mean .. I read his news.. constantly searching for updates about him .. I tot my chasing idols day are gone ... but it look like I am so so so interested about him more compare to before.. may be it's because of the injustice?..

I never wrote letter to any celebrity before and I am surprise at myself.. I want to write to him .. it just that I am afraid he will never read it ... :( ... btw I believe he understands english ???

Edited by Bambiina
  • Like 5

To be honest, I'd rather not have @allkpop or any of the other trashy sites articles here.   

If they aren't biased, they'd have posted all his other news especially his lawyer's rebuttal of that psy-choi's claims.

But I guess the reason is to inform posters of new articles about our boy. 

Lol! There's one or 2 persistent posters who're avid fans of that creature, I guess ~ macoy & explosive?

He or she sounds like a broken record ~ he admitted to abusing/hitting her ~ he's a convicted abuser

Since when did our boy become a convicted abuser by the way?

Supposedly he or she's out there ~ at our boy's every article, mind ~ 24/7 because he/she wanted to remind the posters the 'vile' truth about our KHJ. I guess it's only right that someone like that mental case has 'fans' who show the same irrational logic as her. 

I know it can be annoying read what those users in Allkpop say, but if you have noticed when you reply they insist with the same. They feel important because you pay attention to them, they don't care if KHJ is innocent, and if the evidence proves that, they say the same over and over again like a broken record because makes them happy. The best way to not give them what they want is ignore their comments.

KHJ has proven through the years that although everything is against him, he overcomes the obstacles fighting and working hard for what he wants, so I'm sure he will return stronger than before.

• Like 7

I think military is good for hi.. especially now... Rough training will take his mind off his problem... and he is away from all media ... no one can chase him no paparazi ..

BTW .. after Rain .. he is the only celeb that make worried .. I mean .. I read his news.. constantly searching for updates about him .. I tot my chasing idols day are gone ... but it look like I am so so so interested about him more compare to before.. may be it's because of the injustice?..

I never wrote letter to any celebrity before and I am surprise at myself.. I want to write to him .. it just that I am afraid he will never read it ... :( ... btw I believe he understands english ???

​I had the same thought as you that the military training is good for him now.

I also have never written to any celebrity before but i definitely will write to HJ. I think he understood English more than speaking but I'm not sure whether he is comfortable to read English. I really really hope he will improve his English during these 2 years in MS. At the least he can communicate with his international fans more. I'm quite sure he will read fans letters and understand it very well as long as it's not too complicate.

• Like 5

Ok - so I have some time - so I captured this scene from BOF Ep 14 - YJH has just been told by Jandi that she needs to tell him something...;BOF%2014_zpssv3tybwf.jpg

I'm including this for no reason other than I love the way the character  Yoon Ji Hu is written...Credit - from the Bluray BOF EP 14.

• Like 6

I am waiting for a better translation....but here is the gist of it...3 magazines have interviewed KHJ's parents - apparently the day after enlistment.......and these magazines are the June 2015 issues...released i SK on 5/21 and 5/22/15

• Like 4

From Twitter: _ This is - I think from the 2012 Fan meet in Seoul...Shariman please correct me  if not....words fail me...so hot!!

and here is the Youtube - oh wow!
Edited by lkh2
  • Like 3

From the Blu Ray of his First Impact in Japan 2011 Nov 20  - the interview session - nothing in english - I just watch it -even though though I don't understand most of it - because it is KHJ!

20111120%20first%20impact%20ment_zpspydp

Edited by lkh2
  • Like 6

Hyun Joong's parents talked in 3 magazines, all of them will be appear in June edition... 
cr.imeLIsaxx

1)Queen 6월호:" Kim Hyun Joong's father direct interviews." 
2)Styler주부생활 6월호 SCOOP 
3)BONNET magazine
cr: @hibito860606

Magazine interview translations:
1) Ms Choi's parents annoyed and said "our daughter never been pregnant last year.
This is 1st time.why are you making up the story?
2) When both parents met, Ms Choi's mom called and asked about that 
but she said " I swear she's never been pregnant before"-
- magazine interview
cr: @4everhyun

1) Ms Choi's parents annoyed and said "our daughter never been pregnant last year.
3) Text messages she revealed were all edited and made up the story..
Hyun Joong had really hard time because of this
-from the father interview

11148637_825083137587746_318321712131200

Hyun Joong Parents' Interview:
김현중 이번 임신 건...3월 12일 이후 일주일 뒤에 받은 초음파 사진이 시간이 안 맞아!!!! 대박!!!!!!! 여자 이거 뭐야? 
헐!!!! 일주일 뒤 보낸 초음파 사진이 시간이 안 맞아!!!!! 이 초음파 사진은 그럼 누구 거야? 3월 12일 여자 초음파실 들어간 시간과 보낸 사진에 찍힌 시간이 다르다는 건 대체 어떻게 생각해야 함? 
According to HJ's parents there's no name on the sonograms & the time doesn't match.Also sent the wrong time on ultrasound photos!
cr: @only_hyunjoong
cr: translation

3) Text messages she revealed were all edited and made up the story..
Hyun Joong had really hard time because of this
-from the father interview
4) Hyun Joong originally planned free 10th anniversay concert for fans who supported him for 10 years in April and enter the army.. 
5) Her parents are out of contact after they've met..

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
edit to add post and photo
  • Like 11

Magazine Interview Translations; [Part 2]
(1) HJ said not to worry about him and he will solve this problem peacefully and truth will reveal later 
(2) but.. dad told he cant accept this situation.
I dont care if you can't continue to live as celebrities 
but you need to recover your damaged reputation(2)

11212785_880997618660059_469168070621589

Magazine Interview Translations; [Part 3]
She submitted 2 weeks medical records assulted by KHJ with x-ray dated 31 May. How is possible pregnant women exposed x-ray? 
cr: translation: @4everhyun

10402933_880997831993371_839387890757837

Magazine Interview Translations; [Part 4]
(1) His mom: HJ stays 24 hrs at home with no lights..one candle..
because some people told not to go outside..
Ms. Choi might waiting for him..
(2) So she had to bring lawyer to his house (because he was so much depressed) after lawyer saw his status he told don't leave him alone..
(3) But after he had consult with lawyer he became somewhat stable and drew strength.
cr: translation: @4everhyun
Hyun Joong ah..stay strong ok?
Henecia will never leave you...we r behind u and will always support u..

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 8