Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Here is another one - Its called Deeper and Deeper - from the same College Musicians - love everything about him here.... Festival

6015c5c2-7984-4e7b-a99d-0f413ec339dd_zps

and the YouTube link is here: 

Edited by lkh2

Reading this message from Manager Seo seems like Our Only One is writing it.. Don't you think so Henecian dearies?
credit to: FB of Lynn kim

https://instagram.com/p/0-leGxyAgw/

Eng translation of Manager Seo IG message.

Thank you all for the time being. Time really flies. I really appreciate that you have been kind and taking care of me, although i am a kind of clumsy person. I reckoned there were many people got stressed up because of me. Thank you again for being patient. I learned a lot and experienced many thing from you guys. I will remember all these in my whole life. I hope you guys are getting along all right.

11133805_585625958244686_915283228545713

11082307_404430243072997_308856501194072

10447737_404430403072981_676008994377196

edit to add: message came  from manager SEO and he maybe said his farewell to us,sorry for the confusion, some actually think it's from hj, as I quoted Lynn kim  as if there's a double meaning.let us not jump into conclusion as what he posted yesterday. here it is...  Seo Manager updated his instagram and saying " why is it raining a day like today.."하필 오늘 같은 날 비가 오는건지..ㅎㅎ
Cr: https://instagram.com/p/05GOkuSAvi/?taken-by=seungkyo9 
trans BY: 4everhyun just a hunch even the Korean and Japanese fans are speculating, 
I really hope they will just announce it later on, for us ALL to know.

newyorkcitygirl said: Reading this message from Manager Seo seems like Our Only One is writing it.. Don't you think so Henecian dearies?
credit to: FB of Lynn kim

https://instagram.com/p/0-leGxyAgw/

Eng translation of Manager Seo IG message.

Thank you all for the time being. Time really flies. I really appreciate that you have been kind and taking care of me, although i am a kind of clumsy person. I reckoned there were many people got stressed up because of me. Thank you again for being patient. I learned a lot and experienced many thing from you guys. I will remember all these in my whole life. I hope you guys are getting along all right.

11082307_404430243072997_308856501194072

★★Let’s send letters to KHJ! ★★

khjdcgall

10407035_856090807817407_723374214326823

As you may know, our star KHJ will join to the military service soon.
It’ll make him difficult to access to the internet.
Indeed, he described himself being far from the on-line digging person.
Although we shout our supporting messages on the net, they may not reach to him.
It will be sad if he feel disconnected from Henecia while he is in the MS.

In this reason, Korean Henecia in KHJ Gallery is preparing P.O. box 
to which you can send your hand-written letters to KHJ. 
The letters will be regularly collected and transferred to him in the sealed status.

For Henecia who is uncomfortable with hand-writing or using postal delivery service, 
we also opened e-mail accounts where you can send your e-mail or letter 
which was taken as a picture and saved as an image file so that 
we can print it out on Henecia colored papers. 
The print will be filed in a Clear-File.
The account addresses are tohyunjoong@daum.net and tohyunjoong@naver.com.

The PO box address will be also informed soon. 
Meanwhile, why don’t you just start sending your messages by e-mail? 
Let him know that we are still with him waiting for his come-back.

E-mail address : tohyunjoong@daum.net
tohyunjoong@naver.com

11007732_963953450295894_659054618506380

Guest shariman66

@lkh2
Dear, I saw the gif at one of your posts ~ if I'm not mistaken the guy in front wasn't HJB.Our KHJ & his members participated in a variety show, called 'Golden Bell'?One of the artistes present wanted him to act out something while that artiste sang.So our boy stood behind him & did that ~ the cute gif ~Anyway that artiste pretended to be a member of SS501 while the group was doing the introductory greeting.
It seemed that from the early days our boy was always shown preferential treatment by not only the hosts but also the guests.Guess that's one of the reasons why some fans of the group weren't & still aren't too enamoured of him.Kind of unfair considering that he never did ask them to choose him over the others.
About the sending of letters, m liking the idea a lot ^_^Will make sure to write something soon.  I think we need to do everything we can to reassure him of our continuous love & support.

shariman66 said: @lkh2
Dear, I saw the gif at one of your posts ~ if I'm not mistaken the guy in front wasn't HJB.Our KHJ & his members participated in a variety show, called 'Golden Bell'?One of the artistes present wanted him to act out something while that artiste sang.So our boy stood behind him & did that ~ the cute gif ~Anyway that artiste pretended to be a member of SS501 while the group was doing the introductory greeting.
It seemed that from the early days our boy was always shown preferential treatment by not only the hosts but also the guests.Guess that's one of the reasons why some fans of the group weren't & still aren't too enamoured of him.Kind of unfair considering that he never did ask them to choose him over the others.
About the sending of letters, m liking the idea a lot ^_^Will make sure to write something soon.  I think we need to do everything we can to reassure him of our continuous love & support.

lkh2 said: Teleri Nyfain said: Oh, he's SUCH a fantastic dancer - oh.  I just LOVE watching him move.   I'm a dancer (beledi) & a singer (a cappella madrigal group LOL) so I fully appreciate the difficulties of performing and the intricacies of his dance moves, etc.  Just wonderful to behold :D  Thanks for posting.

lkh2 said: lkh2 said: Teleri Nyfain said: Oh, he's SUCH a fantastic dancer - oh.  I just LOVE watching him move.   I'm a dancer (beledi) & a singer (a cappella madrigal group LOL) so I fully appreciate the difficulties of performing and the intricacies of his dance moves, etc.  Just wonderful to behold :D  Thanks for posting.

lkh2 said: lkh2 said: Teleri Nyfain said: Oh, he's SUCH a fantastic dancer - oh.  I just LOVE watching him move.   I'm a dancer (beledi) & a singer (a cappella madrigal group LOL) so I fully appreciate the difficulties of performing and the intricacies of his dance moves, etc.  Just wonderful to behold :D  Thanks for posting.

MyStars said: lkh2 said: lkh2 said: Teleri Nyfain said: Oh, he's SUCH a fantastic dancer - oh.  I just LOVE watching him move.   I'm a dancer (beledi) & a singer (a cappella madrigal group LOL) so I fully appreciate the difficulties of performing and the intricacies of his dance moves, etc.  Just wonderful to behold :D  Thanks for posting.