Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

shariman66 said: @lkh2
Lol! Oh, yes, I remember that one!Our boy & his member, Kyujong, couldn't contain themselves & were practically roaring with uncontrollable laughter, especially that goofy boy of ours ^_^Hahaha, I could still remember his red-face in the aftermath.
The group that visited them was A'sti, I think, also under DSP at that time.Unfortunately they were disbanded in 2011? 2012?Another victim of DSP's bad management.They were also one of the groups that sang for the BOF's OST & one of the members acted as Jihoo's good friend in Macau.The Chinese member, if I'm not mistaken.
Good memories of the year 2009 when most of us first started to get to know our boy.

Hello all,
I still want to provide bu-ray quality captures of pics - but still not sure how to put in a pic on soompi that actually shows up - or do I have to get a blog or something? I don't mind providing 1080p captures if it is only for a few random pics - But, I wonder if  super high quality uploads of his dvds that are still very currently available anywhere - would reduce the sales...although I have no idea how much of the international sales really rack up to his support vs. the Japanese or Korean sales.  If the full concert dvds are uploaded in 480p or less - I don't think that will affect sales because everyone knows how high the quality of the blu rays /dvds are - in fact that is why I bought them...... Although at this point - not sure how any people can actually buy his dvds unless they are familiar with YesAsia, Korean G market, or have equipment that will play back Korean or Japanese dvds - each with a different region (Argggh!!!!).
Brief  review of Seoul Phantasm Blu-Ray: Awesome. Sound is uber wonderful and clear, the visual quality is spectacularly detailed and clear - Not that I have gone to a Vegas night show - but this concert is like a vegas production - and if you like vegas productions - you will like this. However, the Vegas style is really not my favorite type of production - lots of bells/whistles and clearly shows he is a global star. It does seem that is how other western singers are doing their shows lately it seems.
However, in my opinion - Kim Hyun Joong dressed in black with minimum makeup is bells and whistles and lights all by himself !!
Back to my review of Seoul Phantasm - The concert is worth it for "Please" (IIIII) Unbreakable, Breakdown, As Before".  I still haven't really sat down to watch the other portions - just like the fast and hot ones so far...no eng subs anywhere....

BOF episode 14 english sub, I like this episode because of KHJ's exposure
class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Boys Over Flowers Ep 14 Eng Sub Full - Korean Drama
https://youtu.be/NAhpSHMrxfQ

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Boys Over Flowers Ep 15 Eng Sub Full Korean Drama

MY fave scene

I fell in love with KHJ more and more in his acting and character as JIHOO

• Like 1

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"ParkJungmin ripping his pants off [eng sub] watch KHJ laugh ... LKH2 is this were you get the gif?

• Like 1

Oh, he's SUCH a fantastic dancer - oh.  I just LOVE watching him move.   I'm a dancer (beledi) & a singer (a cappella madrigal group LOL) so I fully appreciate the difficulties of performing and the intricacies of his dance moves, etc.  Just wonderful to behold :D  Thanks for posting.

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SS501 mocking's jung min girlfriend.. ( this is so funny)

newyorkcitygirl said: class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"ParkJungmin ripping his pants off [eng sub] watch KHJ laugh ... LKH2 is this were you get the gif?

newyorkcitygirl said: BOF episode 14 english sub, I like this episode because of KHJ's exposure
class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Boys Over Flowers Ep 14 Eng Sub Full - Korean Drama
https://youtu.be/NAhpSHMrxfQ

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Boys Over Flowers Ep 15 Eng Sub Full Korean Drama

MY fave scene

I fell in love with KHJ more and more in his acting and character as JIHOO

newyorkcitygirl said: class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"ParkJungmin ripping his pants off [eng sub] watch KHJ laugh ... LKH2 is this were you get the gif?

Teleri Nyfain said: Oh, he's SUCH a fantastic dancer - oh.  I just LOVE watching him move.   I'm a dancer (beledi) & a singer (a cappella madrigal group LOL) so I fully appreciate the difficulties of performing and the intricacies of his dance moves, etc.  Just wonderful to behold :D  Thanks for posting.

Here is my first attempt at using Phtobucket - This is my favorite goth: NYCG - thank you so much for the How to!!

1060a4d5-2c42-4fcc-8451-9b9c646a8ff2_zps

From the 2013 Unlimited Tour Collection Book no. 3 (I think) DVD.

My Favorite Goth - 2013 Unlimited Tour Collection Book DVD - I think this may be a fancam that was included on the DVD!

81eaea07-01f4-4ab0-9495-c04d6dc43529_zps

This is what I meant when i said that Kim Hyun Joong - dressed in black with minimal makeup is lights/bells and whistles - all by himself!

One of my favorite moments - Kim Hyun Joong and Jins....

eb615c88-f7fd-4cca-ae92-7d13dfec2944_zps
From the We Got Married DVD No. 1. 
I photoshopped all the words out because I didn't want the wallpaper to be so "busy".

Edited by lkh2