Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Actually already suspected there always 1 or 2 weeks delay or early from expected Due date.

Just need to confirm the father of the baby.

then her lawyer come out with different and false statement.

cuckooya, ahhh............ye, doctors always give an estimate of when the baby might be born, so in this case the 12th. This is just a rough date when the baby would be expected to be born. Now, I hope the woman leaves KHJ now when she recovers from her delivery. I hope she raises the kid well on her own because that woman is crazy. As a woman myself I don't find any sympathy for her. :wub:

As she said.. She want to raise the child ALONE.. but then why she still keep on dragging and defame him in public to push him doing a settlement.

The baby gender was secret and date also secret. maybe we need to wait until HOSPITAL DESPATCH reveal it.

and it is confirm by TEXT MESSAGES ..

This is totally insane, she suppose to do DNA test but what her side do is reveal it to media.

well media is their court from the beginning.

This woman totally a snake..

Actually already suspected there always 1 or 2 weeks delay or early from expected Due date.

Just need to confirm the father of the baby.

then her lawyer come out with different and false statement.

cuckooya, ahhh............ye, doctors always give an estimate of when the baby might be born, so in this case the 12th. This is just a rough date when the baby would be expected to be born. Now, I hope the woman leaves KHJ now when she recovers from her delivery. I hope she raises the kid well on her own because that woman is crazy. As a woman myself I don't find any sympathy for her. :wub:

I think after a year that we have followed this case her action this time is nothing to be surprised any more. This is choi this is her real personality and how she has tortured HJ since last May.. She has proved that she is so destructive to be with. Since we knew of her she has been doing thing that normal people with well manner and thoughtfulness will never have done It showed that she is lacking of constructive attitude or she was influenced by the obsession to control HJ and to take his money as much as she can. I can not see other reason why she keep using the medias to manipulate public and continue to defame HJ with her tricky lies instead of checking for DNA's test. She is surely wants him to drop the case against her  by using her baby..

However she  can't deny the crime she did last year. choi realizes she is now a criminal suspected and scares of being punished.. With her tricky manner she will try to find the way to manipulate public further. We just have to be patient and realize that we are now watching the act of a scorn woman nothing more.

Check your PM please.. hehehe I show how she want to control HJ and HJ refuse her..

• Like 13

Hah! One crazy woman with her equally idiot lawyer...not even surprised if the idiot fathered the lunatic's child!!!

Now she's 'given birth' why not just reveal the actual date of birth and time too, if she has nothing to hide! Since she has been discharge & now recuperating at home now she wudnt be worrying abt pack of reporters attacking her, now wud she? :angry:  unless of cos she gave birth way much earlier than she claim she wud, say in July or early August....becos conceived on 20 Dec, there's no way she can get fetus sonogram by 3rd Jan becos it wud be nothing to see except a clod of blood.

Anyway KHJ purposely cancel his leave fully aware the leave was suppose to be within the duration of  the birth of 'his child', which implied he neither interested nor care abt the birth of supposedly his child, which totally out of his character. The KHJ we've seen growing up before our eyes is sumone who's compassionate, caring & responsible. Who doesnt know how caring he is towards his Jaksal, Art & Matic and they are just his dogs :rolleyes: . And we know KHJ cares abt children too seeing how he often quietly did some voluntary work & donations for under previlage children.....and here we are talking abt the birth of his flesh & blood! Wont he at least wants to see him/her once? Unless of cos KHJ is 1) very sure there isnt any baby at all  2) he's very confident he's not the father.

And talk abt Choi giving birth....did she really gave birth? Or shud I rephrase the question...was she even pregnant ? The news saying she has given birth earlier & has rtn home to so called avoid reporters, cud it be another way of telling dont try to stalk all hospitals surrounding Seoul becos she wont be there? I'm sure by now  KHJ's korean fans, has gather all  resources to track down Choi's labour admission to see if shes truly giving birth...then again how can she be admited for labor when shes not even pregnant :crazy:

My bet if she truly gave birth to KHJ's child, a media crazed like her wud definitely, already scream out to all the media out there, showing off KHJ's baby now that she has a baby to show off whose dna she's confident will match KHJ.  However since it didnt happen that way, the birth of the baby shes having a hard time claiming belongs to KHJ, was done in hush- hush manner, my bet there's no baby at all...it was just to divert peope attention from searching Choi in labor within the said due date. Even if she truly gave birth my bet it doesnt carries KHJ's blood!

I also bet the reason they're not telling the gender is becos they're still 'shop' around for a newborn to adopt!

Edited by lxands
  • Like 13

Hah! One crazy woman with her equally idiot lawyer...not even surprised if the idiot fathered the lunatic's child!!!

Now she's 'given birth' why not just reveal the actual date of birth and time too, if she has nothing to hide! Since she has been discharge & now recuperating at home now she wudnt be worrying abt pack of reporters attacking her, now wud she? :angry:  unless of cos she gave birth way much earlier than she claim she wud, say in July or early August....becos conceived on 20 Dec, there's no way she can get fetus sonogram by 3rd Jan becos it wud be nothing to see except a clod of blood.

Anyway KHJ purposely cancel his leave fully aware the leave was suppose to be within the duration of  the birth of 'his child', which implied he neither interested nor care abt the birth of supposedly his child, which totally out of his character. The KHJ we've seen growing up before our eyes is sumone who's compassionate, caring & responsible. Who doesnt know how caring he is towards his Jaksal, Art & Matic and they are just his dogs :rolleyes: . And we know KHJ cares abt children too seeing how he often quietly did some voluntary work & donations for under previlage children.....and here we are talking abt the birth of his flesh & blood! Wont he at least wants to see him/her once? Unless of cos KHJ is 1) very sure there isnt any baby at all  2) he's very confident he's not the father.

And talk abt Choi giving birth....did she really gave birth? Or shud I rephrase the question...was she even pregnant ? The news saying she has given birth earlier & has rtn home to so called avoid reporters, cud it be another way of telling dont try to stalk all hospitals surrounding Seoul becos she wont be there? I'm sure by now  KHJ's korean fans, has gather all  resources to track down Choi's labour admission to see if shes truly giving birth...then again how can she be admited for labor when shes not even pregnant :crazy:

My bet if she truly gave birth to KHJ's child, a media crazed like her wud definitely, already scream out to all the media out there, showing off KHJ's baby now that she has a baby to show off whose dna she's confident will match KHJ.  However since it didnt happen that way, the birth of the baby shes having a hard time claiming belongs to KHJ, was done in hush- hush manner, my bet there's no baby at all...it was just to divert peope attention from searching Choi in labor within the said due date. Even if she truly gave birth my bet it doesnt carries KHJ's blood!

I also bet the reason they're not telling the gender is becos they're still 'shop' around for a newborn to adopt!

Agree, agree, agree!! I don't think the baby (if baby is) is from our HJ. We all know HJ loves children. If he become father (even with this evil) he would be here. But he always  want DNA test and he isn't present here: he knows he isn't the father!

• Like 11

[News Update-4] [9.10.2015]
A delivered early September. No mention about sex/birthdate of baby. 
Atty.Seon is getting a paternity lawsuit. 3rd hearing on 23rd
cr: @catgojump
credit translation: @sunsun_sky 

김현중 전 여친, 9월 초 출산‥'친자확인소송 준비 중'

[News Update-5] [9.10.2015]
1) KHJ's father: very frustrated. 
"Even dont know whether its' a boy or girl" & when it was born. 
Got to know the birth by news"
2) KHJ's father: "It is ridiculous for them to say our side rejecting paternity confirmation. 
If paternity is confirmed, we will b responsible for the baby.
cr: @catgojump
cr translation:@sunsun_sky

김현중 아버지 분통 "아들인지 딸인지도 모른다"

News update:
1. HJ's father interview: Denied biological child confirmation test? So ridiculous We even didnt know the baby was born 
[단독] 김현중 父 "친자확인 거부? 어이없다" | 다음 연예http://media.daum.net/v/20150910184305134?f=m …
Twit Cr: khjthailand
2. Father interview: we will strongly continue to this ongoing lawsuit regardless of child born 
"다만 이와는 별개로 진행 중인 소송에 대해서는 결코 굽힘 없이 강하게 나갈 것이다"라고 분명히 전했다.
김현중 아버지는 "다른 집 아기였으면 축복받고 태어났을 텐데 아기가 무슨 죄냐"며 "아기한테만큼은 양쪽에서 더 이상 상처주지 않았으면 좋겠다"

Twit Cr: jamkkuleogihj
Trans Cr: 4everhyun

Kim Hyun Joong's father speaks up about news of Ms. Choi's baby

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/kim-hyun-joongs-father-speaks-up-about-news-of-ms-chois-baby

10374897_936448533114967_350845975789767

Amid the news that Kim Hyun Joong's ex-girlfriend has given birth and that she will be filing a paternity suit against him, Kim Hyun Joong's father has stepped forward to share his thoughts on the whole debacle.

SEE ALSO: Kim Hyun Joong's ex-girlfriend Ms. Choi revealed to have already given birth

On September 10, Kim Hyun Joong's father told K Star via phone call, "We don't know when the baby was born, whether the baby is a male or female, and haven't been contacted at all. We had heard that the twelfth would be the delivery date so we were patiently waiting; instead we found out news of the birth through articles. We never even [directly] heard news of the birth so what do they mean they're going to sue for refusing the paternity test? Shouldn't Choi's side ask us first whether we want to do a paternity test or not?" lamenting the unfairness of Choi's unilateral decision for a paternity suit.

Kim Hyun Joong's father continued, "We'll take the paternity test today and if the results are positive, we will take responsibility for the child. With the legal battle, we will continue to forge on without backing down," and emphasized, "If born in a different household, the baby may have been blessed. I just hope that the baby won't be hurt any more by either side."

• Like 10

Maha Henecia

Everything for Kim Hyun Joong

cropped-cropped-50676211.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong (Paternity Suit but not Paternity Test ???!!!)

Well everyone knows, today morning dispatch released the news – “Choi has already delivered her baby”…

It’s really good news and we Hyun Joong’s fan were actually waiting for her to deliver her baby because – DNA test will be taken and that’s it – everything will get clear/over – Choi true color will get revealed…

FB_IMG_1440926054036

Speak something intelligent/truthfully rather being stupid – Choi

As usual Choi side is not clear – Doubts Rising

Speak something intelligent/truthfully rather being stupid Choi and her Camp– people are watching from the beginning….

* When reporters asked Choi lawyer about her delivery date earlier this month- he ignored answering it…

But now her lawyer states Choi has already given birth earlier this month…  Why did they hide? What made them to wait for a week?

* Yesterday, 9 September, It was said Hyun Joong will not be taking his army leave this month and he has postponed it…

All of the sudden the next day 10 September, Choi side revealed about the delivery – after keeping it as a secret for a week…

*If there is a baby why are they still not revealing the exact birth date and Gender?

* Aug 11, 2015 – Choi lawyer said “Kim Hyun Joong’s side should refrain from holding interviews with media”

But what have they done? Who reached media at first? Why did they again run to Dispatch without discussing with Kim’s family?

* If Choi already had delivered her baby earlier this month – why did they hide it from everyone including Kim’s family?

* Choi’s lawyer said, “Due to the public interest, we couldn’t say anything while she was in the hospital. We hope for your understanding.” –

It sounds richard simmons, who brought all these paly to public at first place?

* Why is that Choi’s camp rushing for “Paternity Suit” rather than “paternity Test”, shouldn’t they go ahead and proceed with DNA test and finish it off?  Why are they dragging it once again?

* From day one Hyun Joong’s side said, “If the baby is confirmed to be Hyun Joong’s after a DNA test then he’ll take full responsibility” – What made Choi to go file a “Paternity Suit” when this was clearly stated from day one?

* Choi’s side had said, “For a paternity test to be done, the father’s side must give permission. However, since Kim Hyun Joong is refusing that, we will be filing a paternity suit.” – Let me ask a question here

Hyun Joong side is the one who were asking for Paternity test from beginning – in such case how will Kim Hyun Joong refuse it? And more over Hyun Joong is currently doing his Military Service – everyone knows that it is really hard to contact Hyun Joong or speak with him often, in that case many doubts whether Hyun Joong is aware of the child’s birth – but Choi side stated “Hyun Joong is refusing for Test”, which really Sound funny…

FB_IMG_1441726854424

Now I Suspect:

When Choi had guts to submit all fabricated bruises pic, fake medical certificate, edited text message, Sonogram with no name and so on…

Can’t she once again come up with a fake DNA test result? Just asking….

Hope Atty Lee already has a better idea about her; he would have started to dig the time, date, hospital and so on… because there are many things which are said from Choi’s camp are not clear…

I wanted to tell Choi – Before complaining about others and before pointing out others for not taking your side just sit think why are you always failing to make them stand by your side… Many public out there are still not ready to shake heads for whatever you say… Better stop all your drama, don’t dig your own grave which is not good for you and your child if there is any because I still doubt….

Sorry for telling this but couldn’t stop me, “If I had a character like yours, I would have sued my parents.” lol…

Media – Once again they have proved it they are – Choi’s Friend… Lol

They had time to translate and publish whatever lawyer Sun Jong Moon said to dispatch via phone… What about Atty Lee’s response to Choi’s camp(statements)? Why still the media have not taken steps to translate and publish it?

So very clear – MEDIA trying to MISLEAD public as usual….

Keep speaking media hope someday you (media) will speak intelligently and shock people by clearing your by-names (Choi’s supporter/ Choi’s Friend and so on)…

People who are misled by Media – just putting a question here

Still there is no proof that Hyun Joong is the biological father, Choi camp have not taken steps for the Test and they have not spoken about it… Let us think

Why is that even now Choi worries more about “Suing and Defamation” without caring her child which has just entered the world a week back…?

Why is she more concerned about money and killing Hyun Joong’s reputation rather taking a DNA test and finishing it off…? Just asking…

Think before reacting people…

FB_IMG_1441726470825

Hyun Joong’s Fandom

As I always say “Hyun Joong’s fandom is really the best fandom”

You always do the best to show your support… There are many fans who have already started to comment on the below links to show their support for Hyun Joong and Atty Lee, let us all join them – let the truth come out..

Let’s show the world no one can dare to touch Hyun Joong until we all exist… Please Comment!!

1-http://media.daum.net/breakingnews/newsview…

2-http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn…

3-http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview…

4-http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=022&aid=0002908190

5-http://media.daum.net/breakingnews/newsview…

6-http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=029&aid=0002303502

7-http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview…

8- http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&aid=0000360726

9- http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview…

10-http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003154344

11- http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview…

12- http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002466167

13-http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview…

14-http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002455101

IMG_20150908_112547

With all the questions above let me end by telling,

Hyun Joong let us struggle together and get rid of these problems entirely; everything will be fine absolutely fine… Stay strong… We are here for you…

May your future be blessed with peace, good things should get filled in your future and negative things that are happening should get faded away soon…

Together Forever!!!

IMG_20150908_205834

“When we stand together no one in this world can stop us…”

Photo Credits: Owner (Taken from Internet) and Thanks to Sana for the Info!!

• Like 8

Guest shariman66

To be honest, not at all an admirer of AllKPoop ~ far from it actually.

So, whatever ~

Anyway, I'm really glad our boy has made the decision of not having his leave at the moment.

A very wise move ~ though psy-choi & company are trying their best to force a settlement by going to the media again.

However, very glad to know of that firm assurance by Mr Kim of forging ahead with the ongoing lawsuit regardless of the child's birth & paternity.  

They need to show that crazy nutcase & company that they mean serious business ~ no mercy given at all for what they had done & are still doing to our boy for a year now. 

Obvious now why he cancelled that leave - it had coincided w/her due date but now he finds out she already had the baby w/o even informing his parents or him so no reason to come early.  AND it is a good idea not to come until after the court date & hopefully verification of whether this baby is his or not.
Wise move :D

• Like 8

They are reporting Lawyer Lee's rebuttal of that nonsense about refusing paternity testing :D

Thanks.  
Choi's side are beyond crazy... the constant avoidance, Lies, media play etc etc...  

They are stalling (so they can come up with something) ...nothing more. 

Edited by Lyana87
  • Like 6

What is the point in file a lawsuit against "the father" of your baby if he willing to take a DNA test to confirm if indeed is his baby?

Someone who really cares about the welfare of her child would not run to the media to talk about a lawsuit that makes no sense, neither exposes her life in public as she has done for over a year. Use a baby for fame, money and a house, it is cruel and shows how low she can be and the people behind her.

Edited by magdale
  • Like 9

[News Update-1] [9.11.2015]

11988658_936747719751715_171109309007185

Per DCKHJGALL post:
There are about 600 news articles about A's delivery.
This is how they play media while asking Atty.Lee to stop talking outside court!
cr: @sunsun_sky
Henecia sisters,let's bombard the following articles with COMMENTS:
http://m.media.daum.net/m/entert…/newsview/20150911080202282

1-http://media.daum.net/breakingnews/newsview

2-http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn

3-http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview

4-http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=022&aid=0002908190

5-http://media.daum.net/breakingnews/newsview

6-http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=029&aid=0002303502

7-http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview

8- http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&aid=0000360726

9- http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview

10-http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003154344

11- http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview

12- http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002466167

13-http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview

14-http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002455101

[News Update-2] [9.11.2015]
1) [Issue IS] KHJ vs. Choi 'Paternity confirmation' issue-3 Questions: HJ never rejected paternity confirmation.
Paternity confirmation is not litigation issue.
2) please COMMENT on the articles~
we know HJ always wanted paternity test done.
Apart from paternity test , current lawsuit continues
[이슈IS] 김현중 VS 최 씨, '친자 확인' 논란 궁금증 셋
다음 ▶ http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview… …
네이버 ▶ http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn… …
cr:@jamkkuleogihj
cr translation: @sunsun_sky

김현중 전 여친 출산, 김현중 친자확인 거부?_채널A_골든타임 286회
Kim Hyun Joong former girlfriend, maternity, paternity denial of Kim Hyun Joong?
채널A Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYUxZQT3dEs&feature=youtu.be

Kim Hyun-joong's father, "What wrong does the baby have?"
[article excerpts]
Singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong's ex-girlfriend is due to have the baby soon and Kim's father made a statement.

During a phone call with a media, the father said, "I heard that the 12th was the expected date through the media".
"I can't believe she doesn't want to do a paternity test. She should've asked us for it".

"If the baby turns out to be legit then we will take responsibility for it. However, the trial that we are in the middle of will be continued".
"Babies should be blessed into this world but what about this one? I hope none of us hurts the baby".

Meanwhile, the ex-girlfriend is currently in a legal battle with Kim Hyun-joong. She reported Kim of abuse and asked for 1.6 billion won in compensation.
source: 
http://www.hancinema.net/kim-hyun-joong-s-father-what-wrong… 

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 8

Guest shariman66

@Teleri    

If you could go to even one of their sites then that's wonderful!

I don't think there's anything wrong with writing in any language because that will clearly show them that our boy has fans from all over the world who are more than willing to defend him.

Another thing ~ do please go to the sites & comment ASAP, dear friends, for even as we are talking here some of the articles have already been deleted or taken down especially those in favour of our boy or even showing impartiality.

That media chief backing psy-choi seems to be doing his best again to bury those news sites which question her motives.

Unbelievable! Can't anyone in SK do something about this blatant manipulation?

I can't believe the public just let this go without any outcry aside from our boy's fans.

Our boy's situation has really opened my eyes to the extreme hypocrisy & ugly side of the SK society.

What a shame ~  

@Teleri    

If you could go to even one of their sites then that's wonderful!

I don't think there's anything wrong with writing in any language because that will clearly show them that our boy has fans from all over the world who are more than willing to defend him.

Another thing ~ do please go to the sites & comment ASAP, dear friends, for even as we are talking here some of the articles have already been deleted or taken down especially those in favour of our boy or even showing impartiality.

That media chief backing psy-choi seems to be doing his best again to bury those news sites which question her motives.

Unbelievable! Can't anyone in SK do something about this blatant manipulation?

I can't believe the public just let this go without any outcry aside from our boy's fans.

Our boy's situation has really opened my eyes to the extreme hypocrisy & ugly side of the SK society.

What a shame ~  

OMO.. isn't it???

Playing dirty AGAIN.. :( so.. this is another plot to never ending drama.

I thought when the baby was deliver everything will get done.

DNA test official conduct.. but what happen? she choose to prolong this case..

• Like 8

In front of people who have  followed this case closely choi has a nerve to lie to public without shame about the DNA' test and KHJ. . I 'm not surprised at all if behind the public eyes choi lied to KHJ and manipulated him to the point that he could feel she is very harmful .The actions of choi now revealed her true self and her true color. It's so clear that what kind of person HJ have been trying to deal with since last April.  No wonder why she is a criminal suspected .  Her recent action showed that she is a real manipulator and a shameless gold digger who has no shame to lie.. 

I hope HJ maintains his calmness and just do what he needs to do. We all understood how hard it can be to deal with a shameless woman who repeatedly fools the public with her lies to defame him. However the more she defamed HJ the more her true self was revealed.. When I first heard of choi she was only obsessive woman who made a false accusation to the man that wanted to brake up with her. Then later by her own action that trying to defame him it revealed that actually she is also a liar, a manipulator and a gold digger and blackmailer. Now she became a criminal suspected and forbid to leave the country. I believe if she tries to defame him again she will be a national criminal who the picture is posted around the country and will be sent to jail.for reflection sooner.

I'm glad that HJ's dad affirms his stand that they will not back down.after the paternity test whether the baby is HJ's or not.I think it is a right thing to do . A criminal suspected must be investigated if she is found guilty she must be punished and served the jail time. She needs to learn that what she did is wrong and should never done this to any one ever again.

Lastly the SK medias , the most disappoint . I truly can not understand the country like SK that tries to show the world how good and intelligence they are . They should pay more attention to their medias because their medias has brought the dignity of the country down by intentionally support the criminal suspected and manipulate the public with their bias information. Those Korean who think that the life of just one entertainer star is not important enough to make a big noise about the bad habitual practice of Korean medias  . They are very wrong because this one particular star has been represented Korea to the whole world. Many many of them know Korea and appreciate Korea through this star. HJ has represented all good side about Korean culture and Korean man. Now I hope the Korean realize that their medias not only destroyed KHJ but also destroyed the dignity of Korea by blocking information from his side and letting the criminal suspected repeatedly defames him with false information.  I used to look up to Korea and the Korean since I knew HJ.  I felt sad for the Korean and SK as a country now because I look down towards them . I have never thought that the  dark side of SK culture and their habitual practice will encourage their  people to be a criminal because if they lie better and keep lying they get support. The truth and the sincerity are not count for the Korean as long as your big lie can stimulate their emotion. They seem to react with temper rather than brain. The SK medias knew well how to play medias game with the Korean public. In my opinion if they kept injecting the public with choi 's lies .it means they are a big parts of this suspicious scandal and commit to the crime as much as choi.

• Like 7