Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

I certainly don't want to speculate, especially on a public forum, on the identity of any of those initialed girls LOL  BUT as for any of them coming forward last year?  What possible good could that have done for KHJ?  Only Choi was there for the fight involved in the assault charges.  Nope, it's when Choi started saying, THIS year, that KHJ assaulted her when she broke into his house that J's testimony became important, and she - WHATEVER her relationship might be w/him - felt compelled by something (loyalty, friendship, love, common human decency...) to step up & testify.  Also J has never been listed as Choi's witness at all.  Choi listed her sister (ie that 'friend' of hers) as a witness, counting on celebrity J to NOT testify & jeopardize her career.  BTW that CCTV has to be OUTSIDE the apartment, not in it.
There's so a drama in all this, once the feathers settle & that creature's been dealt with.  I do so hope that child turns out not to be KHJs....

How did we find out about a "J"?  Did Choi not say something about calling "J" as a witness at first.  I'm confused. 

Teleri, you know I love yah, but I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. :P I think if "J" had stepped up earlier, then maybe some of this would not have gone on as long as it did.  If she was an eyewitness to fight/arguement that occurred between those two, she could have quickly cleared some of this up as to what happened in that apartment.  Or correct me if I am wrong, was "J" not an eyewitness to one of their arguments?   Let me know as I'm beginning to get all these events confused..  

It is said that last Sept 4 another court case was there for the case against Ms.choi, this time it's the defamation case, the assault case, it was a close door case, and the witness J is for KHJ, the real thing happened that day, the other witness you are talking about is ms. Choi's witness, is her sister.she was the one who collaborated all the lies about the assault. they used with dispatch and blackmail. Witness J suppose to come-out before but HJ stopped her because HJ was afraid afraid for her and trying to protect her from scandal, but now she didn't listen to HJ and was able to get her testimony through atty Lee Jai Man, and she told the court her version, in close doors, Ms. choi even said that witness J's testimony is not submittable because it happened last year, but atty LJM said she brought it up only now , so they have her testimony. (wow she's really lunatic, Choi tought she will not talk because she's afraid of a scandal but was very surprised she came out and gave her testimony.)

Thanks for clarifying this.  

• Like 7

@NewYorkCityGirl.  Thanks for posting the purpose pictures.  Purple is my favorite favorite color and he really looks good in purple.  He also looks extremely good looking in black.    He is gorgeous when he wears black leather pants and his hair is black too.  Actually, he looks good in everything.  Everything!!!   I don't think I've ever seen KHJ look bad.

Hey, Do you ladies think he is going to stay in the entertainment field once he comes out of the military?  His father had briefly stated that he told KHJ that it would be okay if he quit the entertainment industry but it was more important that he cleared his name.    Do you all think he will continue on after he gets out of the military?    He will be 32 when he gets out so if he does stay in entertainment, what do you all think he will most likely do as a comeback project:  music, drama or something else (maybe fan meeting)?  

When Joongi got out the military, the very first thing he did was a fan meeting reconnecting him to his fan base.  He was so worried about loosing his fan base but it has actually grown since he left the military.

Edited by theone4me
  • Like 11

Kim Hyun Joong….INNOCENT BUT FUNNY

This is one of my favorite articles posted by LaserKim about KHJ.  She captures his personality and this is what I have missed about him over the past year.  He is himself in front of reports and fans and he never puts on an act. Like everyone here, I miss him too.  It feels like he has been gone a long time and its only been a few  months.  Article was posted on January 14, 2012 at LaserKim's blog.

Hyun Joong ah…What’s with the microphone?? What’s with this guy?? Would you expect a Kim Hyun Joong would pay attention to what’s he holding?? a microphone… the media reporters, all cameras flashing on his face and here he goes, seem to be unconsciously examining the mic!!!

As I was browsing and appreciating some old photos of Kim Hyun Joong, I took a glance at the photo above, I said oh I like the color of this photo. At first I thought he was reading something. Then I scrolled back to stare at this particular photo, it was then I realized he wasn’t reading!! He was actually staring at the microphone!! Anyway, I didn’t pay too much attention and went over with the other photos. I saw this photo below…….

I think the guy seated beside Hyun Joong was getting annoyed or worried that Hyun Joong might actually be bothered by the tag attached to the microphone. Well, who knows what’s going on with Hyun Joong and the mic!!! LOL….

And because the guy seated beside Hyun Joong was worried that Hyun Joong was bothered by the tag over the mic….and so finally took the tag off the mic.. !!! But it seemed Hyun Joong actually dismantled the tag!! LOL…

And I saw this old photo, a shot taken with SS501 members, and the guy at the center is none other than Kim Hyun Joong!!! Look what he was doing, don’t you see any similarities as to what he was doing in both photos?? He was again examining the microphone!!!

There’s a caption with the photo above that says,” Kim Hyun joong was trying to dismantle that microphone he was holding”!!!…….But why would he do such thing??  That photo was taken from Beijing China during an interview, and Hyun Joong was trying to find out if Korea and China has the same microphone!!

Gosh…..if you have a date or boyfriend who acts like this out of the blues, wouldn’t you be “turned off”?….. Well?……For me, of course not, that is if Hyun Joong was my date!LOL!    I would just laugh at him, because he looks cute in it.!!!   It’s all innocent, he didn’t mean to be that to call for attention. A lot of times probably Hyun Joong forgets that all eyes are focus on him, head to foot!!

What about this photo below???  Mind you,   that’s Kim Hyun Joong!!!! LOL…

Apparently, Hyun Joong is in a most uncontrollable yawn and his sleepyhead goes on spin at that very moment!!  The event looks like an Award Ceremony or something and it seemed he had already received an award!!! Gosh, while typing this post, I just can’t help laughing at these photos!!!  My God, he’s just so adorably cute!! I may not be aware of, but it seemed the media does not take this as negative. Well for me, how can it reflect anything negative about feeling sleepy which is natural feeling to anyone.

Take a look at Hyun Joong, it was said that he actually fell asleep during this shoot from Boys Over Flower!!……..Yah…Hyun Joong ah…wake up the camera is rolling!!! Funny to look at him while he sleeps that way, but doesn’t he looks like an angel??

Here, I think Hyun Joong took notice of those beverages in front of him. This was also a stolen shot taken during one of his fans autograph signing event. Well, out of curiosity he wasn’t contented by just looking, so he lift the bottle up and I believe he’s reading the beverage nutritional contents or from what company the beverage was from!!!

The photo below was also taken from a separate fan autograph signing. It was said that a fan gave him that banana he was eating, took a bite or two and hand it back to the fan who gave it to him. I think that’s so sweet of him. Well, that’s him…..that’s Kim Hyun Joong!!

Kim Hyun Joong was being tagged as no.3 in Ystar 4D ranking, and recently he ranked no. one!! In another event, I think he was promoting Playful Kiss, a fan asked:

Fan: How are you feeling when you see your noona fans?

KHJ: I just don’t like the sound oppa!!!. Just outwardly you can call me Ya ya…that will be more comfortable.

Hyun Joong’s talks just finished and the surrounding are flooded by “banmal” or disrespect, impolite speeches.

KHJ: Those younger than me shouting  Ya ya will show out their character!! ….LOL…

5311008213_dddb7a6c6f.jpg?w=584

In a press conference of Playful Kiss, Hyun Joong was asked “You come to receive love from both Jang So Min and Lee Si Young, what’s reaction”?  Then Hyun Joong replied in a long litany about Lee Si Young, then….

KHJ: ” With Ha ni…….(pause)…..yes (pause)…..wait, what am I talking about again?”….  (Jang So Min felt awkward.)

Reporter: Your ideal type of girl.

KHJ: Ah….well…then..Hani is my ideal type too….if she likes me.

Then, out of nowhere Hyun Joong asked Hani,  ….”do you like me??” There was roar of laughter because of Hyun Joong’s expression as if he was suddenly at lost or distracted, then just to cover up the long pauses he just spilled out the most unconventional question directed to Jang So Min, that placed her in an awkward situation!!

Kim hyun Joong’s 4D personality is his nature, it’s unscripted, nothing is fake, but just being straight forwarded is the reason why people goes near him, as what the media describe Hyun Joong’s nuts!! It was said that even cute pronunciation error also sublimate his 4D charisma.

Do you remember this press con at MAMA in Singapore last November 29, 2011? There were media reporters from different countries all over the world, then a German reporter asked Hyun joong “What can you say about girls from Germany? And he replied, “Whenever I hear of German, the first thing that comes to my mind is Sausage and Draft Beer”!!!  LOL….a big roar of laughter came from everyone on that conference hall…!!!

In another media interview during his photo shoot with Hang Ten, the reporter stated, that on a survey from women with the question asked “Who among the stars would you like to prepare breakfast”, Hyun Joong ranked first, followed by Lee Min Ho second and Jang Dong Gun the third. The reporter asked Hyun joong’s reaction, as he replied……”What could be the common ground that the three of us  ranked? Could it be the dark circles in our eyes”?   Then again out of nowhere, he was discussing his problem about having dark circles in his eyes, and treating them with salmon and broccoli!!!

He actually mentioned his dark circles or eye bugs in his eyes in another talk show he guested at SBS Strong Heart. He disclosed his problem about it, and frankly said he had laser treatment for it several times, but unfortunately did not take effect. Kang Hodong the host of the show was shocked at Hyun Joong’s honesty but laughed hard about it.!!!

Hyun Joong doesn’t mind spilling out anything about him, so long as he’s being truthful to himself and to everyone. As he always say, he wants to live a normal life in spite of his present status of being a star. He wouldn’t even mind drinking along the street with tent that sells soju. The guy is so down to earth aside from his candid honesty and his funny 4D personality, I think he is a lovable type of person, anyone can easily love him for his being transparent.

At first glance at him or even the first time you meet him, you wouldn’t say, what you see is what you get. Because his outlook is very different from his inner self, needless to say, just look at his handsome face and you’ll get what I mean.

3499774451_large.jpg?w=584

Oh well, I’m not even halfway of describing Kim Hyun Joong actually, there are lots more interesting tales about him that I can write!! It’s fun to be doing this, I love talking about him because he’s a man of many sides that can not be seen in his physical outlook and yet he doesn’t hide it. He has a lot of flaws, but those flaws are yet still lovable!!

Hyun Joong wondered why was he called Mr. Perfect, because he knows his weaknesses and had accepted it just as much as the media, his fans and everyone who knows him had embraced him for who he really is in the real life. He might have out grown his flower boy image but, his quirky personality remained inside him.  A flower boy looking innocent but funny.kim-hyun-joong-5332.jpg?w=862&h=630

• Like 13

@NewYorkCityGirl.  Thanks for posting the purpose pictures.  Purple is my favorite favorite color and he really looks good in purple.  He also looks extremely good looking in black.    He is gorgeous when he wears black leather pants and his hair is black too.  Actually, he looks good in everything.  Everything!!!   I don't think I've ever seen KHJ look bad.

Hey, Do you ladies think he is going to stay in the entertainment field once he comes out of the military?  His father had briefly stated that he told KHJ that it would be okay if he quit the entertainment industry but it was more important that he cleared his name.    Do you all think he will continue on after he gets out of the military?    He will be 32 when he gets out so if he does stay in entertainment, what do you all think he will most likely do as a comeback project:  music, drama or something else (maybe fan meeting)?  

When Joongi got out the military, the very first thing he did was a fan meeting reconnecting him to his fan base.  He was so worried about loosing his fan base but it has actually grown since he left the military.

I honestly think he will stick around for a loooong time, provided he has a solid fan-base :) 

Once all of this nonsense is cleared up, I think he will gain (much needed) public sympathy. Since he has been viciously attacked, psychologically messed with and emotionally damaged by a crazy sociopath - disguised as someone he could trust. 

I think his Dad was meaning that HJ will do anything to reveal the truth, even if it means he has to quit the entertainment industry. Though that probably isn't what he wants - only the more he defends himself, the more dirty laundry Choi sells to the media.

Argh, she is so disgusting. How can she sleep at night?!

Edited by Lyana87
  • Like 12

I totally place my bets on KHJ having a fan meeting immediately on getting out of the military.  Just seems the way he does things :D  Oh, that repost of LazerKim's article - could be titled Why I Adore KHJ LOL  also why I believed him from his first statement about this case as well.

• Like 12

Theone4me@ Thank you so much for the article from Lazerkim.  I totally agree with teleri@ and Lyana87@ the title " Why I adore KHJ " . I really enjoy reading this article it bring a lot of smiles and big laugh . I have not met anyone /stars who has the same charm and charisma like him. I have not seen any star have a big yarn in front of a camera without hesitation as much as him.

Edited by vivian6686
  • Like 10

Thank you so much to all our WorldFCKHJ sisters who have participated in our KHJ-MS Support Project, in collaboration with KHJDCGALL!

Funds for KHJ Military Support 2015
TOTAL : USD 511.10
special thanks to our WFCKHJ-treasurer, Lynn Kim for all the hardwork

11954709_463252220524132_604686828012525

11150972_463252263857461_738245548486901

11988263_463252237190797_442061899089060

12009711_463252303857457_902256308398372

[News Update] [9.9.2015]
HJ postponed his vacation & will not take it until third hearing is over. 
[단독]김현중 입대후 9월 첫 휴가 취소...이유는? - 김현중은 23일로 예정된 3차 변론 준비기일을 앞두고 불필요한 외출을 자제, 자중의 시간을 선택한 것으로 알려졌다. http://www.starnewsk.com/starnews/news_view.php… …
cr: @catgojump 
credit translation: @sunsun_sky

[News Update-2] [9.9.2015]
1) KHJ: cancelled vacation
"ex-gf blackmail was torment like death" 
2)Atty. Lee: Choi is accused of blackmail, false accusation,
litigation fraud, defamation. 
3)Atty. Lee will bring her crimes out in the open & will sue those associated with her crimes too.
'휴가 반납' 김현중 "전 여친 협박, 죽음과 같은 고통"
http://m.media.daum.net/m/entert…/newsview/20150909130007405
credit translation: @sunsun_sky

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 8

11659353_917117915066193_353215152150549

12002073_917117898399528_550654145572892

Kim Hyun-joong cancels military leave
[article excerpts]
Singer-actor Kim Hyun-joong, who is mired in a legal scandal with his former girlfriend, canceled his first military leave which was scheduled early September, local news reported on Wednesday.

The 29-year-old, who began his mandatory military service in May, did not take the leave that was granted, but the reason is unknown, Kim’s agency Key East was quoted in the report. 
According to Kim’s acquaintance, he is keeping a low profile before the third hearing at the court scheduled on Sept. 23.

The legal battle flared up in April when Kim’s ex-girlfriend, identified only by her surname Choi, filed a damages suit for 1.6 billion won ($1.34 million) in compensation for the alleged psychological trauma and physical assault on her.

In response, Kim countersued Choi for 1.2 billion won for false accusation, blackmailing, defamation and breach of contract where Choi failed to conceal their incident from the public even after receiving 600 million won in settlement last year.
credit to : Kpop Herald
http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php…

News update: 
1. Criminal suspect A, expected delivery on 12th Sept "admission none" 김현중 전여친 A씨, 출산예정일 12일 "입장無" | 다음 연예http://media.daum.net/v/20150909170803223?f=m …
2. AttyLee said if A wants alimony, possible but upon confirmation of paternity. But whether newborn is HJ's or not has nothing to do with the current lawsuit. 23Sept court case is abt criminal offenses & defamation compensation

Twit Cr: Miyokolovekhj
(接上)金賢重代理律師表示“如果崔某想要撫養費,確定親子鑑定結果後會給的。是否是親生孩子與目前的官司無關,23日的法庭辯論是針對不法行為損害賠償的。” 【日刊體育】 
Trans Cr: Princessmich123 

11229404_935840029842484_699003731810921

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 6

1. 20Dec14 - A alleged she was pregnant; 3Jan15 -alleged pregnancy confirmed via pregnancy tester; 
2. 5Jan15 A claimed she & child needed to buy house to stay, initially asked for 1.2bil won then up it to 1.6bilwon 
3. 7Apr15 A filed 1.6bilwon lawsuit when HJ rejected her demand; the reason why initially 1.6bilwon requested 
4. 3 days remain to that birth 
12/20 최씨 임신주장 시점-1/3 임신테스트기로 임신확인 했다고 함-1/5 아이와 살 집이 필요하다며 처음에 12억,다음에 16억 요구-4/7 16억 요구에 대해 김현중측이 거절하자 소송제기! 초기에 16억 요구한 이유였던 그 출산이 3일 남았다

Twit Cr: catgojump

• Like 7

1. 20Dec14 - A alleged she was pregnant; 3Jan15 -alleged pregnancy confirmed via pregnancy tester; 
2. 5Jan15 A claimed she & child needed to buy house to stay, initially asked for 1.2bil won then up it to 1.6bilwon 
3. 7Apr15 A filed 1.6bilwon lawsuit when HJ rejected her demand; the reason why initially 1.6bilwon requested 
4. 3 days remain to that birth 
12/20 최씨 임신주장 시점-1/3 임신테스트기로 임신확인 했다고 함-1/5 아이와 살 집이 필요하다며 처음에 12억,다음에 16억 요구-4/7 16억 요구에 대해 김현중측이 거절하자 소송제기! 초기에 16억 요구한 이유였던 그 출산이 3일 남았다

Twit Cr: catgojump

She said she will raise the child by herself then why asking for buy a house?

Even it is a simple twisted situation but still can read what is her real intention.

Since HJ already rejected her, so she need to comes with this all this crap idea so she can live in wealthy life and keep on blackmailed him.

Isn't it Choi??

he was working so hard to achieve what he has now.

• Like 10

The way the news is reporting him canceling his leave makes it sounds like its a negative thing..  What he just did is a good thing I mean look at what happen to rain for just taking his 100 day leave they made it out to be a crime, and the news reports are trying to do it again..  Plus its good he canceled, when he will take his leave it will be with  a free state of mind....  And he will  really enjoy it I also hope he takes his leave without anyone knowing, but the people who are given him the permission.. All his information leaked gives her and her minions ammunition to do crazy stuff to him and then but it out in the media like he is the one who said it when he is not ... 

• Like 10

Oh dear, @newyorkcitygirl, the first picture at the top of the page -- Woww! Be STILL, my beating heart! :) 

Anyway, I think him postponing is actually very wise. It's not like he will be able to enjoy his leave, the media would go nuts, plus, there is a high risk that Choi is gonna cause a ruckus. Since she is supposedly giving birth in 3 days...  

Right now, he is much safer where he is. 

Let's hope for progress... ( Next hearing is September 23rd? Right?) 

Edited by Lyana87
  • Like 8