cr.ToyJoong Kim via @yj_kimsfc

11807451_913666872059800_476980562426808

11781596_913666838726470_326286294082619

OMG... tq2... tq2...:)

• Like 8

Guest shariman66

I'm very glad to see our boy's latest photo ~

He looks so good especially since he has been sorely missed ^_^

But I do admit I'm in two minds about the posting of his recent photos.

At one hand, I'm so thankful to see his eye smile & that tall, strapping physique of his again ~

On the other, I really hope posting & re-posting of his photos won't lead to those loathsome media misusing them for their own agenda.

Sigh! Anxiety never rest it seems when it comes to our boy.

But ~ I think for today I'm going to let myself absorb that well-loved face & figure for a while ~ 

Edited by shariman66

I'm so glad to see him even with part of his face covered. I think it's okay to share his photos, we were eager to see if he was okay and as I see he looks healthy.

We cannot prevent the media speak what they please, but I have very clear that those who committed a crime here were them accusing a man unjustly, and Choi who defamed and blackmails him, it is her who must hide for the shame of being a scammer.

• Like 14

KE:Pic was taken on 7/25.HJ was out on duty wid anothr senior soldier& returned back to camp on same day.He was not on leave
KE - At the time he was on duty with a more senior soldier in the vicinity and returned to camp that same day.

1) KeyEast: 
Picture was taken on 7/25. 
HJ was out on duty with another senior soldier and returned back to camp on the same day. 
He was not on leave.
cr: @501wangja
2) According to KE HJ's photo circulated online was taken while he was out of camp on 25th. 
He returned evening therefore not attending wedding

cr: @illublue

11800483_914122982014189_221005928164896

• Like 11

Morning Friends of KHJ...!!!

Vivian... I think he was  really in love with someone during this period... and if you look at the "kiss kiss" lyrics... you will understand what I mean... 

Still loving it....

TTW

Yes.. I think the same thing..;)

He is in love with someone at this time. and Kiss kiss song means a lot to him..

by this time also, he look very happy.. around 2010-2012 is the happy time for him (in my judgement)

• Like 7

HI & Good day...my dear HENECIA sisters
cr: @blancbelle

11792068_914525778640576_100236648042776

KIM HYUN JOONG
Best Companion Ever {with Mgr. Seo}

cr: Ruku Bebe

11822882_914530895306731_912125863888507

김현중  KIM HYUN JOONG 
no. 13th
(M: Article) Korean (K-WAVE), 
Korean star Facebook fan page gathered more than 1 million people
http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?

If you haven't click the like page for KHJ's official Page Please do so...

11695828_449827745199913_876964634146258

• Like 9

*** Ahhh....... here we go again! And the drama continues. She should have said it since the beginning. She’s unbelievable.... This case is really a mess. This isn’t real. I wonder who will prevail at the end. :wub:

Ms. Choi refutes Kim Hyun Joong's side's claims + reveals that Kim Hyun Joong assaulted her after she caught him cheating, and also pushed her to get an abortion

Kim-Hyun-Joong_1438240094_af_org.jpg

Ms. Choi, who had kept relatively silent the past few months, has spoken out with a lengthy statement, no longer able to withstand the accusations that have been made against her.

If you've been keeping up, you'll know that Kim Hyun Joong's side has been insisting for a few months now that Ms. Choi had been lying about everything, including her previous pregnancy and miscarriage, as well as Kim Hyun Joong's assault being the cause of her miscarriage. They also claimed that Ms. Choi blackmailed Kim Hyun Joong into giving her a settlement money of 600 million KRW by telling him that if he does not give her the money, she will expose his assault and her miscarriage to the media.

However, according to Ms. Choi, those are all false claims and lies by Kim Hyun Joong's side in attempts to slander her image.

She has now released a compilation of numerous text message logs and a lengthy letter to refute what Kim Hyun Joong's side is insisting.

SEE ALSO: Kim Hyun Joong files a criminal suit against his former girlfriend Ms. Choi

In her letter, Ms. Choi began by explaining why she is speaking up after remaining silent these past few months. She stated, "I have been keeping my silence after I filed my lawsuit. I did not try to make any clarifications or issued any responses. This was because I had believed that I thought that the truth will be revealed through the court. However, the longer I remained silent, the more attorney Lee Jae Man (Kim Hyun Joong's lawyer) attacked me. Without any concrete evidence and relying only on assumptions and guesses, he made me into a national criminal."

She also added, "I thought that this was, of course, a price that I had to pay. Because dating Kim Hyun Joong, liking him, being assaulted by him, reconciling with him, and getting impregnated by him again were all due to the choices I made. So I tried to endure it all. I tried to hold it all in. But the funny thing is, it turns out that 'silence is admittance'. I learned that suddenly at one point, attorney Lee Jae Man's claims had become accepted as the truth. Currently, I'm even at the risk of giving birth pre-maturely due to the immense stress I'm under. I think it'll be hard to endure it longer. So I'll reveal the truth, and if there is anything I've done wrong, I will ask for forgiveness."

She then listed several points, refuting the claims that Kim Hyun Joong's lawyer has been mentioning over the past few months, while also revealing new information.

1. Kim Hyun Joong's assault and bodily harm

"Attorney Lee Jae Man says that there was never any assault. He says I fabricated the assault case from May 30, 2014 (2 weeks for full recovery) and July 22, 2014."

Ms. Choi goes on to say that she reported Kim Hyun Joong on August 20, 2014 for 4 cases of assault by Kim Hyun Joong. She explained that even when she withdrew the assault charges against him later, the court pursued legal action for injuries that were caused. To get out of being hit with a serious criminal charge, Kim Hyun Joong needed her to issue a statement to the court about why she did not want him punished. 

So, in exchange, Kim Hyun Joong's side gave her 600 million KRW as a form of compensation for damages for the assault. However, Ms. Choi points out that this 600 million KRW that was issued to her in compensation for the assault, is now being described by attorney Lee Jae Man as a settlement fee for when she blackmailed Kim Hyun Joong about revealing her former pregnancy and miscarriage to the world.

She says she never once mentioned the word 'pregnancy' or 'miscarriage' in her court documents, and that it was Kim Hyun Joong who warned her to never mention that to his agency Key East or his lawyer, nor her court documents.

With this, she included text messages from Kim Hyun Joong that tell her "this can't be mentioned in your lawsuit", "you'll get hurt too". She also included the report from the prosecution (see below) that found Kim Hyun Joong guilty of causing bodily harm , and she also says that Kim Hyun Joong himself confessed to his assault during the questioning with the prosecution. Afterwards, he asked her to send a petition to the court [saying that she doesn't want him punished].

2. Pregnancy and miscarriage

"Attorney Lee Jae Man says I was never pregnant back in May of 2014 and that of course there was no miscarriage either. Attorney Lee says that my medical document that describes my 4 weeks of no menstruation cannot be proof of my pregnancy."

Ms. Choi then goes onto say that that her menstruation cycle is very consistent and that she noticed right away when she didn't have her period on her scheduled day. So she tested for pregnancy with pregnancy testers on several occasions (May 14,15 of 2014), even with Kim Hyun Joong around one time, and they all indicated 2 lines (pregnant).

She says Kim Hyun Joong had told her to visit the hospital and she did, but it had been too early to see anything on the ultrasound. However, soon after she learned of Kim Hyun Joong's affair with a female celebrity 'L'. So she confronted him and asked to break up. It was then that Kim Hyun Joong told her it wasn't true and assaulted her for 30 minutes (May 30, 2014). She says she started to suffer bloody bowel discharges and suspected of miscarriage, and event sent Kim Hyun Joong a text saying, 'Because you hit my stomach plenty of times, I think I miscarried.'

She visited the hospital after her bruises subsided 2 weeks later (June 13, 2014), and the hospital told her that they noticed that her endometrium is thickening again, which indicates that her menstruation cycle is once again starting.

With this, she included text message history between herself and a close friend, showing the pregnancy tester results (see below).

3. July abortion and assault

"Attorney Lee Jae Man insists that the repeated pregnancies and miscarriages are lies. The only pregnancy they acknowledge up to now is the current pregnancy. Of course their position is that they have to do a DNA test for the current pregnancy as well."

Ms. Choi then goes on to reveal that after she miscarried on May 30, 2014, she was impregnated again in July 2014. She also says that in their text messages, Kim Hyun Joong also mentioned how it might be too early to go check now (June 29), showing that he knows from her previous pregnancy that going to the gynecologist early will not produce anything on the ultrasound.

So after waiting, she went to the hospital and the result was that she was pregnant, and the ultrasound pictures revealed her womb. She says this diagnosis has already been submitted to the court, and that attorney Lee Jae Man should be well aware of this (even though he does not mention this part in his claims).

She then revealed that this time she also lost her baby, not due to miscarriage, but due to abortion as Kim Hyun Joong did not want the baby. She said text messages show that he had kept suggesting getting an abortion.

She also detailed what happened after her abortion by saying,

"Kim Hyun Joong even said that we should take a trip to Jeju Island together after my [abortion] surgery. I told him that I was having a hard time because it had only been a few days after the surgery, but Kim Hyun Joong even asked me if it was possible to talk to the doctor about it over the phone.

What is important here is that only 3 days after I received the abortion, on July 10, Kim Hyun Joong assaulted me. 

Kim Hyun Joong brought over a female celebrity 'J' to his home. I went to visit him with a friend of mine, and caught the two of them in bed naked.

And I was once again mercilessly assaulted by him in the presence of that female celebrity and my friend. I will be calling that female celebrity in as a witness."

4. Current pregnancy 

"Attorney Lee Jae Man says that I didn't show them the fetus back in January of this year, and that in March, I even blocked their entrance to the ultrasound room."

Ms. Choi calls this an absurd claim, and explains that getting an ultrasound requires her to pull down her underwear. She says it's hard to even do such a thing in front of her own father, so how could she invite Kim Hyun Joong's parents into the ultrasound room with her? She then reveals that she however asked Kim Hyun Joong to come in with her, but Kim Hyun Joong's mother blocked their conversation. And that this is why Kim Hyun Joong and his parents were not present inside the ultrasound room with her.

She also explains that this was the hospital chosen by Kim Hyun Joong's parents and that even the doctor in charge showed them ultrasound pictures and told them the child is growing well, so she isn't sure why they suspected her of being not pregnant.

She also points out the Kim Hyun Joong's lawyers found pictures she sent her friend, which showed her taking a trip somewhere on a bicycle. They used this to raise suspicion asking how a pregnant woman could be going on trips. However, Ms. Choi says she had been simply sending pictures she took from a previous occasion to her friend, never in her wildest imagination thinking that they would dig up such photos and use it as proof to bring suspicions up about her pregnancy. 

Kim-Hyun-Joong_1438239964_choi.png

Kim-Hyun-Joong_1438239965_choi1.png

Kim-Hyun-Joong_1438239966_choi2.png

Kim-Hyun-Joong_1438239967_choi3.png

source : allkpop

Text messages between Kim Hyun Joong and ex-girlfriend reveal a shocking truth

KIM HYUN JOONG 2014 FOTOS

In the midst of the growing controversy, Kim Hyun Joong’s ex-girlfriend has recently released a series of explicit text messages with the star.

With Kim Hyun Joong currently in the military, the case between he and his ex-girlfriend (hereby known as A) is still in court. Miss A has released her official statement regarding the situation as well as her texts with Kim Hyun Joong to the media. She explained her reasons to expose this to the public was because Kim Hyun Joong was allegedly using the media to turn public opinion against her.

Through her official statement:

1) She explained that Kim Hyun Joong’s lawyer was trying to deny all three allegations.

2) These three allegations brought to the court by ex-girlfriend A are pregnancy, beating, and miscarriage.

3) She explained that her pregnancy can’t be denied since Kim Hyun Joong himself has admitted knowledge of the pregnancy through text messages.

4) She also revealed a series of text messages (at the time of her first pregnancy in May) with a friend of hers, sending pictures of the pregnancy tests and discussing the situation.

5) A also stated that Kim Hyun Joong has already admitted to the beatings in December and made her sign a paper relieving him of his charges before she got back together with him.

6) With the alleged miscarriage, she explains that it happened when she found Kim Hyun Joong naked at his home with an actress identified as C. She states that she was beaten severely in front of the other actress and then had a miscarriage soon after.

7) She plans to subpoena actress C to in order for her to testify as a witness, but many netizens are doubting whether actress C would actually come to court to stand as a witness.

8) Miss A, however, admits that this all happened due to her fault of loving Kim Hyun Joong, getting pregnant, getting beaten, and even getting back together with him. But she claims she just wants to get the truth out there before she seeks forgiveness for her faults.

9) Through text messages, Kim Hyun Joong is seen begging for Miss A to only sue him for assault and not mention of any other allegations such as pregnancy and miscarriage through beatings.

Here are the series of text messages released by the media by Miss A.

Between Kim Hyun Joong and Miss A

Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 10.49.06 PM

Kim Hyun Joong: “How did I get left with a pig like you that gets pregnant so easily”

Kim Hyun Joong: “Really you’re such a pregnant freak”

Kim Hyun Joong: “You really can’t be sterile, you can’t”

Kim Hyun Joong: “You don’t even have insomnia ha proves that you’re healthy”

Kim Hyun Joong: “Why did you like to crawl in”

Kim Hyun Joong: “– Ah richard simmons I’m irritated I’m going to stop thinking about it”

Miss A: “– whew :(“

Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 10.49.11 PM

Miss A:  “I really don’t know what you think you did so right that you’re suing me.. Try to organize the situation yourself.. First you got caught sleeping with woman L by me and you beat me up over 10 times.. Next you slept with a girl that works at a night bar.. And then again you got caught with sleeping with woman J then beat me up and gave me bruises. My friend B saw the bruises and saw me get beat up.. It was only four days after I had surgery after carrying your baby.. And it ended with you being angry after I said something last.. Do whatever you please. You played with me all along…”

Kim Hyun Joong: “Yeah there is nothing more”

Kim Hyun Joong: “Sue me”

Kim Hyun Joong: “I have nothing more either”

Kim Hyun Joong: “I’m not going to text you anymore”

Between Miss A and her friend

Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 10.49.15 PM

Miss A: “It’s darker than this one”

Miss A: [Picture]

Friend: “Hul.. –“

Friend: “I think almost for sure?”

Miss A: “It seems like that right?”

Friend: “You’re going to have to tell him anyway but what are you going to do about it this time -.-“

Miss A: “This means it right?”

Friend: “Well I guess you have to talk with him but..”

Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 12.32.05 AM

Kim Hyun Joong: “Get all of the documents back from him”

Kim Hyun Joong: “And then”

Kim Hyun Joong: “After you get a new lawyer”

Kim Hyun Joong: “Sue me for assault”

Kim Hyun Joong: “And not for bodily damage and causing death (miscarriage)”

Kim Hyun Joong: “Then I’ll make my apology statement and stuff”

Miss A: “What are you talking about.. the documents already went in..”

This conversation took place when KeyEast (Kim Hyun Joong’s agency) was told that Miss A’s lawyer had documents regarding the pregnancy and the miscarriage for the case back in December 2014. Kim Hyun Joong also mentioned in earlier texts that even his CEO and actor Bae Yong Joon asked him whether the rumors of pregnancy and miscarriage were true. Kim Hyun Joong told Miss A that only his father and older brother knew of the “real” situation.

[+137, -7] Is this real?????? If it is, it’s too much. Really.

[+107, -8] I have decided not to follow this drama. I don’t think it’s good for my mental health haha

[+84, -9] Kim Hyun Joong bye bye~

[+ 54, -4] No comments here, I’m tired of these two

[+39, -2] ‘Pregnant freak…..’ Wow Kim Hyun Joong is daebak..

[+27, -3] Well the case is separate from this but Kim Hyun Joong’s way of talking shows his true colors. Even a high school student doesn’t speak like that. I can imagine how he is in real life; even an ordinary guy speaking like that will get labeled as trash but a celebrity speaking like that wow hahahahaha I guess we can’t see him as good anymore.

Source: MBN / koreaboo

I must say a big WOW. for what this woman showed.to the press.

I have experienced last August how she did this and she did it again.

It's fishy why she did not show the evident to court but show to the press.

However we need to be patient for the truth to be revealed as it is also what HJ wants when he started to fight back.

I feel the medias are still the same they are reporting choi 's side in detail but not HJ.

Regarding another woman involved here, Firstly I have never believed that choi was ever his ex-girlfriend but the girl who was willing to be in bed with him and has tried to get pregnant several times. It sounds bad but we must face the reality that men and women now a day are willing to have relationship without long term commitment whether you are a celebrity or not. Therefore if HJ is seeing another woman too is not a big deal in this situation   choi can do the same or she probably did the same. The different is choi wanted to stick with HJ and see him as her  but HJ still think he is a free man and do not see choi as his girlfriend. However it's hard to said to pubic she was a woman friend with convenient since choi took the advantage of his celebrity status to claim she is his girlfriend out of this situation. This is my opinion .

I still think he was so unfortunate to get introduce to this woman. I do not believe he was so careless for 3 times with the woman he did not want to spend his life with. Therefore i don't think her 3 pregnancies are as simple as she tried to show to public. I feel like her manipulative button starts to work again.

Edited by vivian6686
  • Like 10

When will this dorama end..

As expected.. More suspense scene will come..

What next and next?

if this happen.. untill HJ release from MS also, this case will not settled down. I guess...

Text messages between Kim Hyun Joong and ex-girlfriend reveal a shocking truth

KIM HYUN JOONG 2014 FOTOS

In the midst of the growing controversy, Kim Hyun Joong’s ex-girlfriend has recently released a series of explicit text messages with the star.

With Kim Hyun Joong currently in the military, the case between he and his ex-girlfriend (hereby known as A) is still in court. Miss A has released her official statement regarding the situation as well as her texts with Kim Hyun Joong to the media. She explained her reasons to expose this to the public was because Kim Hyun Joong was allegedly using the media to turn public opinion against her.

Through her official statement:

1) She explained that Kim Hyun Joong’s lawyer was trying to deny all three allegations.

2) These three allegations brought to the court by ex-girlfriend A are pregnancy, beating, and miscarriage.

3) She explained that her pregnancy can’t be denied since Kim Hyun Joong himself has admitted knowledge of the pregnancy through text messages.

4) She also revealed a series of text messages (at the time of her first pregnancy in May) with a friend of hers, sending pictures of the pregnancy tests and discussing the situation.

5) A also stated that Kim Hyun Joong has already admitted to the beatings in December and made her sign a paper relieving him of his charges before she got back together with him.

6) With the alleged miscarriage, she explains that it happened when she found Kim Hyun Joong naked at his home with an actress identified as C. She states that she was beaten severely in front of the other actress and then had a miscarriage soon after.

7) She plans to subpoena actress C to in order for her to testify as a witness, but many netizens are doubting whether actress C would actually come to court to stand as a witness.

8) Miss A, however, admits that this all happened due to her fault of loving Kim Hyun Joong, getting pregnant, getting beaten, and even getting back together with him. But she claims she just wants to get the truth out there before she seeks forgiveness for her faults.

9) Through text messages, Kim Hyun Joong is seen begging for Miss A to only sue him for assault and not mention of any other allegations such as pregnancy and miscarriage through beatings.

Here are the series of text messages released by the media by Miss A.

Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 10.49.06 PM

Kim Hyun Joong: “How did I get left with a pig like you that gets pregnant so easily”

Kim Hyun Joong: “Really you’re such a pregnant freak”

Kim Hyun Joong: “You really can’t be sterile, you can’t”

Kim Hyun Joong: “You don’t even have insomnia ha proves that you’re healthy”

Kim Hyun Joong: “Why did you like to crawl in”

Kim Hyun Joong: “– Ah richard simmons I’m irritated I’m going to stop thinking about it”

Miss A: “– whew :(“

Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 10.49.11 PM

Miss A:  “I really don’t know what you think you did so right that you’re suing me.. Try to organize the situation yourself.. First you got caught sleeping with woman L by me and you beat me up over 10 times.. Next you slept with a girl that works at a night bar.. And then again you got caught with sleeping with woman J then beat me up and gave me bruises. My friend B saw the bruises and saw me get beat up.. It was only four days after I had surgery after carrying your baby.. And it ended with you being angry after I said something last.. Do whatever you please. You played with me all along…”

Kim Hyun Joong: “Yeah there is nothing more”

Kim Hyun Joong: “Sue me”

Kim Hyun Joong: “I have nothing more either”

Kim Hyun Joong: “I’m not going to text you anymore”

Between Miss A and her friend

Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 10.49.15 PM

Miss A: “It’s darker than this one”

Miss A: [Picture]

Friend: “Hul.. –“

Friend: “I think almost for sure?”

Miss A: “It seems like that right?”

Friend: “You’re going to have to tell him anyway but what are you going to do about it this time -.-“

Miss A: “This means it right?”

Friend: “Well I guess you have to talk with him but..”

Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 12.32.05 AM

Kim Hyun Joong: “Get all of the documents back from him”

Kim Hyun Joong: “And then”

Kim Hyun Joong: “After you get a new lawyer”

Kim Hyun Joong: “Sue me for assault”

Kim Hyun Joong: “And not for bodily damage and causing death (miscarriage)”

Kim Hyun Joong: “Then I’ll make my apology statement and stuff”

Miss A: “What are you talking about.. the documents already went in..”

This conversation took place when KeyEast (Kim Hyun Joong’s agency) was told that Miss A’s lawyer had documents regarding the pregnancy and the miscarriage for the case back in December 2014. Kim Hyun Joong also mentioned in earlier texts that even his CEO and actor Bae Yong Joon asked him whether the rumors of pregnancy and miscarriage were true. Kim Hyun Joong told Miss A that only his father and older brother knew of the “real” situation.

[+137, -7] Is this real?????? If it is, it’s too much. Really.

[+107, -8] I have decided not to follow this drama. I don’t think it’s good for my mental health haha

[+84, -9] Kim Hyun Joong bye bye~

[+ 54, -4] No comments here, I’m tired of these two

[+39, -2] ‘Pregnant freak…..’ Wow Kim Hyun Joong is daebak..

[+27, -3] Well the case is separate from this but Kim Hyun Joong’s way of talking shows his true colors. Even a high school student doesn’t speak like that. I can imagine how he is in real life; even an ordinary guy speaking like that will get labeled as trash but a celebrity speaking like that wow hahahahaha I guess we can’t see him as good anymore.

Source: MBN / koreaboo

suspicious, why background for the text between her and HJ changing to different color?

is it screen cap? if screen cap, how want to be a solid evidence with no date and details?

she just save screen cap or what? people know that can be adjustable.

I think.. i need a long sleep then see the end of this dorama.

Edited by Cuckooya
  • Like 4

So what i get is this is the texts that were dismissed in court then so she wants us to see this to gain the public sympathy  again??. And now the story is that she has aborted, miscarried.and now pregnant again????

To be honest I don't care what he said in the texts, I will believe a medical doctor over texts and a kit any day... That is just my opinion.  All of this you bring in the court room since you desired to sue again.  This made me more on his side, cause if she is pregnant i feel really sorry for her child. 

• Like 9