Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Wrongful Accusation frm d beginning n 2Restore KHJ's Reputation Part#2
[영역] 김현중 처음부터 억울한누명 #2
https://twitter.com/0606_star/status/608626197640024064 … 
Trans Cr: sunsun_sky

11205529_368648516679556_746895586534484

10403251_368648513346223_732436856521171

In my opinion - and I know there are some who will disagree with me...the above is a BLOG entry using portions of Lawyer Lee's statements by a fan....

this is EXACTLY the kind of news that divides confuses the support for KHJ.  The reason is - this is a BLOG entry - it is NOT  Lawyer Lee statement since

KHJ contract for KeyEast is till 2016, he renewed in Sept 2013 - see Lazer Kim article and my earlier entry on Soompi...

Why do I continue to bring up positive aspects about KeyEast?

It seemed that KE showed forbearance and a "we're in it for the long haul" sort of attitude toward KHJ.

If I was KE, my best advice to KHJ in August 2014 would be to tell him to get his own lawyer since KE lawyers would be in a conflict of interest situation if they represented KHJ - since the KE is responsible for the other 20+ stars in their roster... 

I previously wrote back a few paragraphs that I was upset that KE did not do a stop and desist note to the negative tabloid -

But now that I am calmer I can also see that  when KHJ and  his legal team had to put in that ridiculous "confession" and it was published in his facebook -account - that he claims he never checks....I wonder how much of KE's hands were tied....

@Shariman, @Willenette, @NewYorkCityGirl @teleri   please correct or update me on any inaccurate information....

Edited by lkh2
More positive - less divisive
  • Like 5

Hi  lkh2 '

I probably miss something here. I did not realize that the support toward HJ is divided because of some fans criticized KE. I think HJ's fans in general have the same feeling that KE did not do a good job in protecting HJ's name. I'm quite sure other agencies would not react the same way KE did. In my opinion what was written above about KE was not far from the truth. . KE was very closed to abandon KHJ during the August incident. In my opinion if KE could not do much because of the limited information they had at the time but the very least they should update HJ's side of story in English and update his activities as usual in his official website. KE showed that they did not want to give a warning to outlet medias or netizens that unfairly humiliate KHJ who is their artist. . ..

.What  KE did was they put the artist and his fans in the dark . They stopped update HJ's activities when his concert tour was still continue they acted as if their artist has no fans. I'm one of those who is very disappointed with KE's actions. I think to support the artist behind the scene is very normal  for the agency but to show their support and protect the artist publicly is their task and duty . If KE who is represented HJ did not say or do anything to protect HJ at all people will feel that they can do whatever they wanted to him. . Actually i did not expect much from KE but what they did and did not do was really disappointing and unbelievable. .

This is my opinion toward KE but I respect the one who think different . My main interest is I want to do the best i can to support HJ and I do not sure what KE really think or plan to do. I know I can never expect from KE. However if i 'm wrong I'm willing to apologize . During HJ's lawsuit and the next 2 years before his return from military service KE can still prove themselves that they are a worthy agency for anyone to trust..

• Like 5

If our main interest is KHJ, then focus on him and leave aside, for the moment, what we feel against KE and trolls in Soompi and Allkpop. What is important is that we support him and his parents helping them to spread the truth.

• Like 7

If our main interest is KHJ, then focus on him and leave aside, for the moment, what we feel against KE and trolls in Soompi and Allkpop. What is important is that we support him and his parents helping them to spread the truth.

O.K agree .

• Like 5

O.K agree .

​I have the same thoughts and feelings as you for KE, but watching his parents I think we should focus only on them, supporting as much as we can

• Like 3

Can I just thank newyorkcitygirl for posting that video of clips from Barefoot Friends?  That one episode just blew me away cause KHJ sure proved he's no delicate Flower Boy despite how beautiful he is LOL  
I'm thinking we all need to send a congratulations card/letter to KHJ about completing basic - especially since no visitors will be allowed!

• Like 7

Can I just thank newyorkcitygirl for posting that video of clips from Barefoot Friends?  That one episode just blew me away cause KHJ sure proved he's no delicate Flower Boy despite how beautiful he is LOL  
I'm thinking we all need to send a congratulations card/letter to KHJ about completing basic - especially since no visitors will be allowed!

A congratulatory card sounds right to me...especially since even his parents can't be present! 

In addition - I was just thinking that Father's Day in the US is June 21, 2015, not sure when exactly it is in SK, but SK celebrates Parents day.

We could also send Encouragement cards to the parents and this is the Jaksal address same as in 2015 with google: This is the site I got it from: https://bubblemarai.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/kim-hyun-joongs-jaksal-chicken-restaurant-ilsan-outlet/

Korean address:
작살치킨 (일산)
대한민국 경기도 일산 고양시 장항동 867번지
웨스턴돔 A동 113호

English address:
Jaksal Chicken (Ilsan)
Western Dome Block A No. 113
867 Janghang-dong Goyang-si, Ilsan, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea

and here is the site with a picture of his Mom at Jaksal Ilsan: 

Kim Hyun Joong’s Jaksal Chicken Restaurant, Ilsan Branch/Directions

4 CommentsPosted by bubblemarai on February 24, 2012

Last October 20, 2011, a Jaksal Chicken outlet was opened in Ilsan which is being managed by Kim Hyun Joong’s family.

Here is a fancam during the opening. Kim Hyun Joong was present and there were many fans because he had a performance at Music Core which MBC is just a walking distance to Western Dome mall where Jaksal is located.

53471.jpg?w=630

53474.jpg?w=630

Fan accounts said that KHJ’s mom is really nice especially to the fans. There had been fan accounts also of KHJ going straight to this branch upon touch down of his flight from Japan, in November after his Japan tour and this February after his solo debut there. Such a sweet son, missing his mom.

I think every Kim Hyun Joong’s fan like me must make it a point to visit this store. You can meet Eomeoni and may be Ahbeoji greeting at the entrance or Kim Young Joong, KHJ’s hyung helping serve the food. But the best scenario would be KHJ serving you!!! wahh… And don’t forget to ask for a membership card as a souvenir with KHJ’s face on it.

15.jpg?w=630Kim Hyun Joong’s beautiful and kind mom.

2.jpg?w=630Kim Hyun Joong’s older brother, Young Joong.

khjfam.jpg?w=630I couldn’t find a recent picture of KHJ’s father, so I posted the Kim’s family picture taken about seven years ago before his brother left to study in America. He might be greeting you at the restaurant.

• Like 6

♥KIM HYUN JOONG♥ LOVELY MOMENTS {Barefoot Friends} Ep 5 cut

by: RUKUBEBE CHU

I was so inspired by this - that I went and looked  up Episode 6 - this is the part where KHJ goes DOWN to the waves  to catch some Rock shrimp so here is the closeup pic - they have to catch the shrimp and leave by a certain time - otherwise the incoming wave will sweep them away - a race against time...

bf6%20clsoeup_zpsmjasrtp8.jpg

And here is the second part - the whole picture - you see where that circle is - that is where our boy is .....trying to catch the rock shrimp before the waves sweep in....

bff206_zpstdni1vwl.jpg

It is little wonder that he can handle the military basic training.... 

• Like 7

Oh, yeah, I remember that episode - YSY was terrified & KHJ encouraged him LOL  KHJ had no fear but OMG those WAVES were huge!!!!  I was afraid!  I kept telling myself not to worry - it wasn't live filming LOL  

Edited by Teleri Nyfain
  • Like 7

So, there seems to be a big elephant in this forum right now that people might want to talk about but won't talk about.  That big elephant would be KeyEast.  Now that KHJ is in the military and the parents are battling Choi, KHJ fans all are analyzing and  wondering  why KE didn't do more to help.  So here is the deal: KeyEast screwed up BIG TIME!!  They screwed up with the first statements they made about this situation up until BYJ showing up at KHJ's enlistment (he sooooooo should not have done that!). Honestly, I don't think KE or many Korean entertainment companies know how to handle such a scandal. Abuse accusations and scandals are very hard to deal with even here in the US.  Hopefully, KE has learned from this ordeal and can handle the next scandal much better.  So, what do we do next?

WE HAVE TWO CHOICES:  

1. We can keep talking about KE, hammering it over and over and beating a dead horse with a stick.    

OR

2.   We can move on.  

I understand why people come here to express frustration.   We come to this forum to talk about this because we are angry at KE and/or worried about KHJ.  Some of us can't talk about it with our friends in our personal lives because they don't understand how we all feel about KHJ.  Friends reactions to you liking a Kpop artist: "Girl are you crazy?  Do you even know that guy?  He is all they way where?  In Korea?  Let me get this straight, you are upset with a company because  they did something to a guy you don't even KNOW!! So, WHY are so involved in some guy's personal life you never met!!!" <<<   LOL!!:)  So, we come here to express how we feel to people who understand.  

I was in Hobby Lobby ( arts and crafts store) the other day.  There were several inspirational plaques in the store but two stuck out:

Happiness is a Choice

Do Something Everyday That Makes You Happy

With the two inspirational quotes above and with the two choices, I have decided to choose #2:  We can move on.   I acknowledge KE messed up but I'm moving on from this because Happiness is a Choice!!!  I can keep talking about KE or I can  be happy for KHJ because he is looking better and appears to be doing good in the military.   I am happy he is well liked by the other soldiers.   I am happy that he is smiling again.  I am happy he has picked up some weight.  I am happy he doesn't look scared any more. I am happy he is closer to his parents.  Above all, I'm happy that he is beginning to become himself again (although not the full fledge guy that we know but he will return soon enough).  Happiness is a Choice and I'm going to choose that over being angry at KE.  

Choi has had too much power over KHJ, his parents, his fans and this forum. We all gave her too much power.  Frankly, I'm sick of it.   I've said my prayer for KHJ and sent it up to God.  God will deal with Choi in due time.  

Let's get back to being HAPPY fans of KHJ.

step step step...that's me walking down the steps and geting off the stage after giving this long speech.  :P

Edited by theone4me
  • Like 7

A dream came i had read that KHJ really wants to have a chicken restaurant

​Erminda - you do know that KHJ has a series of chicken restaurants in Korea right?

I guess  your dream is that you are seeing the success of even more chicken restaurants - how's that for a great dream interpretation?

• Like 5

So, there seems to be a big elephant in this forum right now that people might want to talk about but won't talk about.  That big elephant would be KeyEast.  Now that KHJ is in the military and the parents are battling Choi, KHJ fans all are analyzing and  wondering  why KE didn't do more to help.  So here is the deal: KeyEast screwed up BIG TIME!!  They screwed up with the first statements they made about this situation up until BYJ showing up at KHJ's enlistment (he sooooooo should not have done that!). Honestly, I don't think KE or many Korean entertainment companies know how to handle such a scandal. Abuse accusations and scandals are very hard to deal with even here in the US.  Hopefully, KE has learned from this ordeal and can handle the next scandal much better.  So, what do we do next?

WE HAVE TWO CHOICES:  

1. We can keep talking about KE, hammering it over and over and beating a dead horse with a stick.    

OR

2.   We can move on.  

I understand why people come here to express frustration.   We come to this forum to talk about this because we are angry at KE and/or worried about KHJ.  Some of us can't talk about it with our friends in our personal lives because they don't understand how we all feel about KHJ.  Friends reactions to you liking a Kpop artist: "Girl are you crazy?  Do you even know that guy?  He is all they way where?  In Korea?  Let me get this straight, you are upset with a company because  they did something to a guy you don't even KNOW!! So, WHY are so involved in some guy's personal life you never met!!!" <<<   LOL!!:)  So, we come here to express how we feel to people who understand.  

I was in Hobby Lobby ( arts and crafts store) the other day.  There were several inspirational plaques in the store but two stuck out:

Happiness is a Choice

Do Something Everyday That Makes You Happy

With the two inspirational quotes above and with the two choices, I have decided to choose #2:  We can move on.   I acknowledge KE messed up but I'm moving on from this because Happiness is a Choice!!!  I can keep talking about KE or I can  be happy for KHJ because he is looking better and appears to be doing good in the military.   I am happy he is well liked by the other soldiers.   I am happy that he is smiling again.  I am happy he has picked up some weight.  I am happy he doesn't look scared any more. I am happy he is closer to his parents.  Above all, I'm happy that he is beginning to become himself again (although not the full fledge guy that we know but he will return soon enough).  Happiness is a Choice and I'm going to choose that over being angry at KE.  

Choi has had too much power over KHJ, his parents, his fans and this forum. We all gave her too much power.  Frankly, I'm sick of it.   I've said my prayer for KHJ and sent it up to God.  God will deal with Choi in due time.  

Let's get back to being HAPPY fans of KHJ.

step step step...that's me walking down the steps and geting off the stage after giving this long speech.  :P

Very well said.

Edited by vivian6686
  • Like 5

Military soldiers including Kim Hyun Joong and Park Ji Bin forbidden to leave due to MERS outbreak
Military soldiers including Kim Hyun Joong and Park Ji Bin forbidden to leave due to MERS outbreak
[article excerpts]
As the MERS outbreak continues in South Korea, it turns out that military soldiers, including stars currently enlisted, are now unable to leave the premises during their breaks.
According to a rep from the Army Headquarters, as more people are becoming affected by the disease, they've pushed back the breaks for their soldiers, which is usually when they can get off the army bases and return to civilization for a short period of time.
This includes stars like Kim Hyun Joong and Park Ji Bin, who will partake in the ceremony for the completion of their recruit training without the presence of their family, which is a shame. Usually, family come to celebrate their graduation from basic training, but it must be for the best.

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/military-soldiers-including-kim-hyun-joong-and-park-ji-bin-forbidden-to-leave-due-to-mers-outbreak

10518571_891033287656492_866394076000125

• Like 7