Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Ah, so we lost all posts from the temp forum? 

Nevermind... it's mostly been covered again. 

I am dreading tomorrow, I know some are happy to think he can get away from all this crap, but it's the worst time for him to go (In my opinion) I will be worrying how he will be treated, his state of mind, etc. He should be going in peace.... 

This bish needs exposing. Now its clear that HJ wasn't trying to protect her, he was just being blackmailed. Poor, naive guy. 

WTF, KE! No lawyer for your top earning artist? Seriously! She could have been shut up months ago!! None of this makes any sense..... how about the truth gets reported?! Argh!!!! 

Edited by Lyana87
  • Like 5

I thought the temp forum content was supposed to be added here?  ~sigh~  I LOVE that comment from AllKPop that newyorkcitygirl posted!!!  says it all :D

​Teleri,  I thought so too.  There was a lot of stuff in there that we posted that should have been brought over here.  

I'm glad to learn of all the stuff that was going on over night.  This just keeps getting better and better in terms of the truth coming out.  She was lying from the very beginning and i'm glad that all the dirt is coming out in the wash.   Can I say that I LOVE HIS LAWYER!!!  This guy is on top of it and he means business.  He is sooooo much better than Keyeast defending him.  Like I said in the temp forum, KHJ should have had this guy from the beginning and maybe this would be over by now. I'm glad he got this lawyer now. 

I really really hate that he was facing her all alone.  Why didn't he trust his parents to help with this problem or why didn't he trust his best friends to help with this.  I guess he didn't want to bother them but that's what family and friends are for.  So with all this lying, I'm going back to the mindset that this is not his baby.  If it is his baby, I hope he gets custody of the baby and that she gets no visitation rights.  Something is wrong with this woman.  

• Like 5

Tbh im glad hes going to the army.  He will b free to focus on his ms and have space to breathe and b silent and let his lawyer do his job {which he is doing already} .2017 will b a big yr for my family and that includes Henecias and TS. we will b waiting for him with open arms When he comes out he will b a much stronger person and he will b ready to take his career to the next level. NO ONE CAN STOP IT!!! But while he is gone we should raise his views an all his official videos on his YT channel and push all those negative comments out steady flooding the internet. HJ we have 2yrs to do it B STRONG HENECIAS AND TS #waiting4HJ

• Like 5

It is 10:12 am in S. Korea now - Tuesday 5/12/15. Fans are lining up at the site....Yay! Not sure when exactly he will be there...

The time he is supposed to be there is at 2pm....

Edited by lkh2
  • Like 4

Prayer/Scripture for Kim Hyun Joong -

That he be kept safe, 

that wherever he goes that he will be protected and shielded,

hat he finds favor in the sight of his God, his commanding officers and with those he meets,

that he grow in grace, wisdom and strength,

that he continues to keep his sharp, quick physical reflexes, and lightning wit, 

that the Lord choose his friends and companions that will increase his character and faith and he can bless with his presence.

Father  - we lift up Kim Hyun Joong to you, and ask that you watch over him over the next 2 years - bring him back strong, resilient, focused, and UNBREAKABLE.

Thank you so much for listening to our prayers.

If anyone wants to add any prayer from your religion, please do so.  I believe that the God I love -  really is much bigger than different denominations and religions and -

any prayer that is for Kim Hyun Joong is a blessing to him.

Edited by lkh2
clarity
  • Like 3

It is 10:12 am in S. Korea now - Tuesday 5/12/15. Fans are lining up at the site....Yay! Not sure when exactly he will be there...

​I'm excited and a little concerned for him but some how I want to kind of cry too.  So sad.  :tears:​​  

• Like 5

@lkh2 That was a really nice prayer. Thanks for posting a prayer on this day.   Here is one I like for him.  I changed it a bit but it still works.

PROTECTION PRAYER

May the light of God surround you.

May the love of God enfold you.

May the power of God protect you.

May the presence of God watch over you.

May the strength of God flow in you.

May the joy of God uplift you.

Where ever you go, God will be there.

KHJ -  I hope you return back to your family a stronger, wiser and happier man.

Amen.

Edited by theone4me
  • Like 6

I am glad that the clouds are slowly moving away .. clearing KHJ's surrounding... now that the lawyers are talking and giving us all the good person picture of KHJ... like I believed from the starts... it really give me satisfaction  for not believing the "girl" nonsense about KHJ... so now that KHJ can go join the MS with a light heart... leaving the good feeling and image for his fans... who will be missing him for 2 years... May god be the guidance to every path you take and make... for ever reasons for you to live on ... for every single person who you love and loved you... stay in good health ...

To mark my calendar ...12 MAY 2015  ... and another date to remember....  11 May 2008... you give us all love and laughter... all along ... the 7 years... until now... WGM...never fail to make my heart flutter with happiness... Thank you... 

To The World... !!!

• Like 7

4ever_HYUN @4everhyun

Correction)HJ took his own black van and BYJ took Randge rover and KE executive staffs were followed.

My comment below:

AppApparently KHJ entered the military quietly about an hour before his reported time - and he apparently told some fans "sorry".   From Twitter.

Edited by lkh2
Previously the tweet was incorrect about how KHJ arrived...
  • Like 3

twitter update:

KHJ_forever ‏@simplyCodePink  3s4 seconds ago

KHJ_forever retweeted gabby

What's important is that ➡He is safe and he knows that his fans would always be there for him... #Waiting4KHJ  KHJ_forever added,

gabby @501inmyseoul

Fans may not have seen him, but at least he avoided the media

Sleepyhead Hyun Joong @ jamkkuleogihj  26s27 seconds ago 

Kim Hyun Joong side "had already admitted the day when 12" http: // media.daum.net/entertain/enew ? S / newsview NewSID = 20150512125206492  ... Kim Hyun Joong was admitted in Goyang, Gyeonggi Army recruits Education Division battalion 30 24:00 12 days. Admission time is 14:00. 2 hours ago reportedly prepared in advance for a residential arrival.

Translated from Korean by Bing Wrong translation?

Kim Hyun-Joong-side "12 noon already had admitted"

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20150512125206492 … Hyun-Joong Kim Goyang-SI Gyeonggi-do the 12, 12 noon army recruits training battalion 30 Division admission. admission time is 2: 00 pm 2 hours ago arrived ahead of time the mouth is said to have prepared for the news.

Edited by lkh2
  • Like 3

Sorry - I can't seem to delete this....for some reason - the whole scene with fans and pics got deleted(????) - NOT by me - and the only pic left was something a litlte strange.....so I deleted the  whole  thing....

What WAS here was The FACT ( The one that did the interview of his mom and Dad) tabloid's pics of fans -, took pics of the fans - and I think they may have used the word "swarming" (in a positive way) to describe how there were so many fans there....can't recall whether that was a tweet or from the google translation of their article....But

for some reason - it all just disappeared..I think this forum is having a few issues stabilizing for a bit of time - for example there are like 3 copies of the same vid in one entry....

Edited by lkh2
  • Like 3

Not sure how I feel about this.... why on earth go with BYJ???

There are so many fans waiting....  

I wonder what the reason is? It's just gonna cause more crappy headlines and possible p**sed off fans. Prob KE's plan. 

Oh, Hyun Joong! :( 

• Like 2

I thought the temp forum content was supposed to be added here?  ~sigh~  I LOVE that comment from AllKPop that newyorkcitygirl posted!!!  says it all :D

​Hi, I thought so, too.........so many posts were missing................ I hope MOD/soompi could fix everything back. :wub:

• Like 5

I do believe that BYJ is a friend to KHJ which is why he went with him - I really don't understand why KHJ didn't have decent legal counsel last fall but I've always suspected it was HIS doing - he thought he could somehow handle this creature :(  He's a stubborn young man & a determined one.

He's out of it now for a couple years - sad that he's gonna be gone that long but it's good for him  & his career at this point I think.  SOOOO glad all the fans were there for him to see - going in knowing he's supported & loved still :D

• Like 7

I do believe that BYJ is a friend to KHJ which is why he went with him - I really don't understand why KHJ didn't have decent legal counsel last fall but I've always suspected it was HIS doing - he thought he could somehow handle this creature :(  He's a stubborn young man & a determined one.

He's out of it now for a couple years - sad that he's gonna be gone that long but it's good for him  & his career at this point I think.  SOOOO glad all the fans were there for him to see - going in knowing he's supported & loved still :D

​My sentiments exactly - Teleri- thank you for saying exactly what I wanted to say - but I was too conflicted to figure out how to say it.

• Like 3