Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

well - I hope everyone knows that I am a new fan - started with SS501 and slowly working my way thru his latest music - I noticed  that there are tons of really high quality/rather apectacular pics immediately available for his latest albums since he became solo  - so - I am providing some captures from his harder to get earlier days on dvd - 
I loved the way he looked in the UR Man Showcase DVD - and although KHJ later said that he did not want to be identified with those days when he was "pretty" - I really started to like him during the SS501 days and am still getting used to the way he looked on the First Impact concerts ,  Live Tonight album  with really startling (to me) makeup/hair- so while I get used to that - here are some of my favorite pics from UR Man - These are from disc 2 of 3 - Japan version - it has English subtitles!!!

By the way - it occurred to me - that his makeup was purposely strong to be more visible - to the many thousands of fans seeing him as a tiny speck - way on the front.....
This is a one second series of pics of KHJ removing his beanie - (I know I know -  the stuff I think is so hot - it is not everyone's idea.....) from the Making of UR Man - and the song they are dancing to is "The One"  - from Beanie On to Beanie Off.....
5s-SS501%20U%20R%20Man%20Showcase%20Making%20Film%2002%20eng%20subbe_012125_zps4wbsdis3.png
SS501%20U%20R%20Man%20Showcase%20Making%20Film%2002%20eng%20subbe_012126_zps4rvprdmr.png

SS501%20U%20R%20Man%20Showcase%20Making%20Film%2002%20eng%20subbe_012130_zpszw8nod9r.png

I submitted this news of KHJ's song going platinum to 3 popular Kpop websites including soompi.com and allkpop.  They are quick to post negative news.   Let's see if they post positive news about him just as quick as they post negative stuff. Not holding my breath!! 8-|

Teleri, I know what you mean.  Really and truthfully, after all of the stuff he has gone through, the only fans left are his true fans.  After all the mess, what he has is solid fan base that will be here after he goes in/come out of the military in a couple years.
And no Soompi.com and AllKPop.com have not posted the news.  Sigh!!  I wonder who is behind all of these kpop websites.  I'm beginning to wonder if they are sponsored by SME, JYP and YG.   All you see is news predominately about artists from those agencies.   You never see any negative stuff about their artists.  When reading negative stuff at these sites, it's usually artists from other agencies that get posted.  I don't read ALLKPop.com that often because I don't like how the website has changed over the years.  It used to be a place where they posted stuff good and bad on ALL the artists.  However, at some point they started offering behind the scenes this or that with JYP artists.  They stopped posting negative stuff and only good stuff about JYP and his artists.  That is when I realized, they were in bed with JYP sort of speak.   Then, they got in bed with SME and YG as well.   So the information from that website is always 1-sided tacky propaganda for those 3 agencies. 
 If KHJ had been a part of SME, I guarantee you, no negatives articles would have appeared about KHJ on allkpop or other kpop sites.

Guest shariman66

'it has sold 1M copies to qualify for a platinum record'
Ah, dears, no it didn't.Just for the record it is RIAJ not RIAA.It's certification from Japan which means that 'Tonight' has sold 250k.Still dang impressive since none of us really had any inkling that it had even reached 200k ^_^It's a real pity though that neither KE nor UJM put up any announcement about this amazing milestone of our boy.No expectation at all from those trashy sites either so no surprise there.
Perhaps anyone here who's familiar with Oricon could keep a look-out for his other releases?He has quite an amazing record in Japan with all of them ~ except for 'Ima Demo' ~ since they are all certified Gold.Wouldn't be surprise if the latter too would be Gold-certified by the time he comes out of MS.Those Japanese fans of his are truly marvellous^_^Though at the moment they are one angry horde towards KE, DATV & KNTV ~I wonder if those companies are getting anxiety-attacks? Lol ^_^
@lkh2
Have always liked him wearing beanies.Perhaps those who know how to post pictures or GIFs could scout around & post them here?Our mission for this week ~ pictures of our KHJ wearing beanies ~Think we could accomplish this, dearies?Pretty please?

theone4me said: Teleri, I know what you mean.  Really and truthfully, after all of the stuff he has gone through, the only fans left are his true fans.  After all the mess, what he has is solid fan base that will be here after he goes in/come out of the military in a couple years.
And no Soompi.com and AllKPop.com have not posted the news.  Sigh!!  I wonder who is behind all of these kpop websites.  I'm beginning to wonder if they are sponsored by SME, JYP and YG.   All you see is news predominately about artists from those agencies.   You never see any negative stuff about their artists.  When reading negative stuff at these sites, it's usually artists from other agencies that get posted.  I don't read ALLKPop.com that often because I don't like how the website has changed over the years.  It used to be a place where they posted stuff good and bad on ALL the artists.  However, at some point they started offering behind the scenes this or that with JYP artists.  They stopped posting negative stuff and only good stuff about JYP and his artists.  That is when I realized, they were in bed with JYP sort of speak.   Then, they got in bed with SME and YG as well.   So the information from that website is always 1-sided tacky propaganda for those 3 agencies. 
 If KHJ had been a part of SME, I guarantee you, no negatives articles would have appeared about KHJ on allkpop or other kpop sites.

Okay...I'm going to be petty right now because it's spring break and I feel like being petty.  
On February 26th, Ms. Choi's lawyer stated she was 11 weeks pregnant.  It is now April 7th, which would put her at about 16 weeks pregnant.  
Question:

WHERE IS MS. CHOI'S BABY BUMP?

Oh come on now Dispatch, you know how to put out fake pictures of abuse and post all her other crap without proof, where are the pictures of her baby belly? 

I'm sorry ladies but I just had to go there when I realized she should be showing right now and I don't think she is.  
With all the noise this woman makes, if she was pregnant, wouldn't she have produced pictures and given them to her friends at Dispatch by now?  There is no way she would keep quiet about this.    We all knew something was up when she didn't show up to the hospital for appointments and when she produced the pictures of sonogram with no names/info on them.
Just for those who don't know what 16 weeks look like, click on link to see how Ms. Choi should be looking right now.
http://www.amazingpregnancy-pictures.com/photopost/g577-week-16.html

Okay, now I will get off of my petty kick.   It makes me angry when I think about the damage she has done to his career over this past 6-9 months with fake stuff. Disclaimer:  If Ms. Choi is indeed pregnant, I would like to take this time to apologize to her and her family in advance for my pettiness and any harm I may have caused.  However, if she is not pregnant, I pray that Jesus, Joseph AND Mary help this poor woman because a person has got to be truly mental or desperate to fake a pregnancy.  That person requires help that no one on earth can handle. Let us all take a moment to bow our heads in silent prayer.  In the name of Jesus and all that is good and holy, AMEN!

CONGRATULATION !!!!!!   KIM HYUN JOONG for  Platinum Winneer

In the day like this , there is something for us to be happy about. GREAT.

#################################

The link below is one of my favorite from HJ. I remembered i kept watching this clip again and again when i found it 3  years ago . HJ looked naive and so sexy and  so cute in the same time..

Here the  link

theone4me said: Teleri, I know what you mean.  Really and truthfully, after all of the stuff he has gone through, the only fans left are his true fans.  After all the mess, what he has is solid fan base that will be here after he goes in/come out of the military in a couple years.

@lkh2 We Got Married is just too awsome. He has a very particular but very magnetic personality. Watching your post I am feeling like I want to see it again hehe.
And you know, I miss a lot to see him with his cool beanies. It's been a while since we saw him wearing one. 
4.jpgkhj+hoodie1.jpghyunjoong+soccer7.jpg

Marcelita Garces said: @lkh2 We Got Married is just too awsome. He has a very particular but very magnetic personality. Watching your post I am feeling like I want to see it again hehe.
And you know, I miss a lot to see him with his cool beanies. It's been a while since we saw him wearing one. 

newyorkcitygirl said: I am not sure about the other sites, but I am sure about allkpop, they get their income from these agencies. we know that from the very start, that's why I don't post at all in some areas, because they get paid by doing so. now the other's you mention, it's very true, even in music shows we also know what's going on in the, votings and payments for the music sites like melon and so on.