Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

theone4me said: Me too!  I went looking for photos of him with blonde hair because I couldn't remember any of the ones with the blonde hair.  It made me look at all kinds of photos of him which was very up lifting. 
I love this game too.   I really thought the We Got Married one was his character in BOF.  Totally did not think that was We Got Married.
More games!!! We need more games!!!

It's almost too funny that there is still an article to criticize HJ. They really worked hard to make sure people will hate him. Don't they knew people with the right mind and brain just can't hate him. He is too honest and sincere.

Well, I love him even more though.

I found these clips below.  There are very nice

shariman66 said: @lkh2
Hi! Welcome to the forum of our Only One ^_^Thank you for your very insightful input.I'm so glad to see a Korean fan here.I hope we'll see some more fans, whatever their nationalities, posting their views here too.
She has written more than 400 articles about our boy which any idiot could see clearly as being her as a die-hard fan, waxing lyrical about him, though interspersed with her forthright advice & scoldings of a noona.

willenette said: theone4me said: Me too!  I went looking for photos of him with blonde hair because I couldn't remember any of the ones with the blonde hair.  It made me look at all kinds of photos of him which was very up lifting. 
I love this game too.   I really thought the We Got Married one was his character in BOF.  Totally did not think that was We Got Married.
More games!!! We need more games!!!

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"8 Reasons Kim Hyun Joong will never be ready to enlist

by Shelly M on Tue, Mar 24, 2015

kimhyunjoong1_yWihJtJ.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong has been approved for an extension before military enlistment, so he has more time to relax before serving his mandatory military duty. While the Boys Over Flowers actor probably has a number of things to wrap up in his professional life, the reasons are endless as to why enlisting right now will be very difficult.

1. He has a growing family

Kim is patiently awaiting the birth of his firstborn. He never questioned that the baby his ex-girlfriend is carrying is his, and he probably wants to see the child's birth and early years.

kimhyunjoong6.jpg

2. He hasn't expanded his career to the South Korean silver screen yet.

SS501 and Boys Over Flowers helped propel him to super-stardom, but he probably wants a taste of his own Gangnam Blues or The Technicians fame right now.

kimhyunjoong7.jpg

3. He didn't hold an official world tour.

He traveled all over Asia, but have you seen a Kim Hyun Joong concert in the United States or Canada? I'll bet he probably wants to tour exclusively in the US and Europe for a while.

kimhyunjoong8.jpg

4. He needs to meet the Queen of England, the Princes, and Prince George's little royal sibling.

British royal events are something the world enjoys. Who wants to be doing intense physical training when Prince William and Kate Middleton welcome royal baby number two? 

kimhyunjoong9.jpg

5.. He probably wants to try out Hollywood.

Rain, Lee Byung HunBae Doo Na, and so many other South Korean stars have tasted stardom in glorious Los Angeles. The Playful Kiss actor wants his chance too! I think he would have gladly accepted that Brad Pitt movie. Plus, who could turn down the opportunity to star in The Divergent Series? He could be character number Five. 

kimhyunjoong4.jpg

6. He needs to try Chicago's deep dish pizza.

You are not living if you haven't tried Chicago's signature deep dish pizza at least once. Kimchi is great, but you gotta have some pizza to spice it up!

kimhyunjoong5.jpg

7. He hasn't become the next viral YouTube vlogger.

I don't know how to put on make-up like Kim Hyun Joong or repeat his great how-to projects. He needs to give Michelle Phan and Betany Mota a run for their views. He hasn't even tried the cinnamon challenge!

kimhyunjoong3.jpg

8. He didn't star in a Carly Rae Jepsen video yet.

Hollywood A-list actor Tom Hanks and popular recording artist Justin Bieber appeared in her "I Really Like You' music video. Why can't Kim be next? 

kimhyunjoong.png

The list could go on and on. Which reason is your favorite? 

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/reasons-kim-hyun-joong-will-never-be-ready-to-enlist-/

Malavika ~ The ramblings of an overthinker.

https://thepassionatedrifter.wordpress.com/2015/03/25/what-do-we-do-for-the-next-two-years/

I dedicate this space to Kim Hyun Joong & his Henecians! Haters can Back Off!

What Do We Do For The Next Two Years?

Posted on March 25, 2015 by Malavika

11006408_852092461550575_267265298907680

Alright, here’s the deal! We don’t know when exactly but Hyun Joong is going to enlist in the military. He’s doing his duty as every Korean namja does. He said so himself! So please, do not be so disheartened! Cheer up! Please! He’s just going to fulfill his duty as an upstanding citizen of his country.

South Korea, they say is always under threat and hence they have made it mandatory for all healthy males to attend a compulsory period in the army to be prepared. Now, aren’t you proud that he is going to train? He’s strong and has a very prompt sense of duty. I am sure he will give nothing less than his 100% to this phase of his life. In the mean time while Oppa is working hard and gaining a lot of experience does it look good if you are sitting and moping for him? No! Andwae! Get up! Set your goals for the next two years!

Those of you all who are working, like me – start saving your money! He’s giving us two years! Save as much as you can! Get your passports ready! You want to be there when he goes on his next tour don’t you? Let’s work hard! Earn well, settle better in our careers so that we are ready for him; to welcome him with open arms when he announces his next concert!

Those of you who are studying and are going to schools, colleges or universities – remember Hyun Joong was a brilliant student! He was always good at math! He did well.. (I’m not asking you to become good at math, I detest mathmatics. lol!) Take inspiration from this- do well in your studies. Focus!

Those who are all just done with their studies or are taking a break to figure out what they want. Take some time off. Contemplate on what you want to do. Come with a route map. Plan out the next two years. Get to where you want to be in life! Atleast take your baby step towards it! You can do it! smile emoticon

There is no point being all maudlin and sad. There are going to be lots and lots of projects that will come up for Hyun Joong, participate in that. Let’s unite and show that his fans are still with him. Are still waiting for him. Let’s respect his wish of going into the enlistment quietly. I know most of you want him to speak up, clear things out. But you know what my dearies? It must very hard for him now, enlistment and the whole unfortunate scenario. He’s doing the best he can. I can understand your pain. Let’s understand his as well. What most of us call as our nightmare is Hyun Joong’s reality. Things like this cannot be dealt with haste and be given a chance to gain publicity. Give him his space. You all have endured the worst of his storm together with him. Given him strength by participating in many projects so that he gets to hear your love for him! His silence is speaking volumes to us! Give him a little credit. He’s a smart guy, I’m sure he’s thinking of a way out. Let’s trust him a little and wait for the news. No matter what it might be. He’s said he’ll always be there for us; let’s be there for him now. Accept his silence.

And while we are exercising this, grab onto the fancams, watch him being all goofy, adorable and cute! Watch him be seductive in his MVs (wink wink). Watch his funniest moments on reality shows – he’s not called the king of variety shows for nothing! Watch him, reminisce those good times. Pray for him and move ahead in your lives keeping him your hearts! That is what I’m going to do! He will come back to us! You’ll see! smile emoticon11024703_852092551550566_513204458078901

11024703_852092551550566_513204458078901

My Message To Kim Hyun Joong:

We’re glad to hear you are doing ok now. Thank you for sending us the voice notes to let us know about the same! Don’t listen to anything but your heart. Do what it says! I feel awful that you have endure all this but I hope you have surrounded yourself with your family and friends. I hope you derive strength from them, do well in your MS and come back soon to us. I’ve told you before and I’m telling you again – YOU HAVE US! ALL OF US ARE HERE FOR YOU! Take strength from us! As long as you have Henecia, nothing else matters! Be strong and do not take any hasty decisions. Eat well and don’t drink a lot! grin emoticon You mean a lot to your fans – you are family. Have heart! Everything will be okay! We believe in you.

11082572_852092534883901_327910057864396

My Request To My Fellow Henecians & TripleS supporters:

Now, as I have mentioned in one of my posts, This what I shall be doing for the next two years: Learn Hangul so that I need not wait for subtitles to understand what Hyun Joong speaks! I’m also going to add Japanese to the list as well because I want to travel to Japan once atleast! I shall watch all the fancams & cuts of Hyun Joong that I have missed out & fall in love with him all over again! Lastly, I’m going to work hard and make a solid career for myself. The DVDs of his concerts don’t come free you know? Lol!

Now, can you all do me a favor? Can you tell me what are your plans for the next two years? Let’s support each other, this way! Give each other strength! I have seen the kind of strong & spirited women (and men) Hyun Joong as his fans! Let’s stay together and help each other when we are down. Be each other’s courage. I’ve told it before and I’m telling it again – I could not have been happier to belong to such an amazing fandom! You all are amazing! I understand that you all are busy in your own lives, but it would mean the world to me if you stopped by for a comment and told me what you will be doing for the next two years!

Until the next time, this is your fellow Henecian signing off!

*Spread love & happiness; not jealousy & hatred!

** All pictures are taken from the internet, credits goes to the original owners.

class="entry-title"Kim Hyun Joong…[article] TRUST HIM Posted on March 25, 2015

Link : https: //bibettesia.wordpress.com/2015/03/25/kim-hyun-joong-article-trust-him/

By LAZERKIM  credit :  lazerkim's blog

11069934_396137177235637_7752372620459996566_n

THIS SITE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR KHJ FANS

By: LazerKim

NEVER GIVE UP

Are you aware that if we browse around the internet about this nightmare, the news sites are filled with lies? And if we try surfing around YouTube, smear campaign about Kim Hyun Joong is all over! I said to myself, what a cheap way of earning money!

May I remind everyone to stay alert with the articles we are reading from those media outlets about Kim Hyun Joong that may be tricky! Meaning looking good at first glance but insulting on him. Other than this, there are rumors spreading around the internet that may perceive downfall on him. Be wise with what we read before sharing it. Thank you!

How I wish I can write something to cheer us up but I don’t think that’s possible at the moment. I was thinking these articles that I have been writing may stay at the internet for the longest period. With hopes the future may be able read and be clarified with the TRUTH, instead of being blinded by lies forever.

10995803_775849449177782_435899427979627324_n

BEING TRUE

This silence may be irritating and making us weary, but THINK again! We were being left with two sides of the coin being laid in front of us, this is just a matter whom you should believe. I hope everyone here have read my recent article Building Puzzle, we have already establish who is the LIAR in this game.

I’ll say it again, If Choi had taken those legit PT and DNA test, she should be out there at the media jumping with joy announcing that she is legitimately carrying Kim Hyun Joong’s child! This could be the right time to clear her name and throw to our faces what we have doubted for! But it’s been almost 3 weeks we heard nothing, right?

As for me I have not even convince myself that she’s pregnant at all. Hyun Joong may have made a mistake, or maybe just naive. But I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt that “he is NOT STUPID to just jump into danger zone!”

Not unless Hyun Joong declare positive results pertaining to Choi’s so-called pregnancy to be his, then that’s the only time I believe. I will believe only in him without the word IF or PROBABLY with no single doubt.

THINK again my dear co-fans!  At least give him the benefit of the doubt instead of assuming something which we do not even have legitimate proof! I am not in denial, I am just being realistic about this nightmare.  I TRUST HIM.

10835002_775849545844439_2066535666479946915_o

MILITARY SERVICE

During the last series of Gemini Hyun Joong mentioned that he wanted to leave for his MS quietly. This request from Hyun Joong did not change despite of the scandal, he still wanted to leave in silence without fanfare. I understand how his SK fans feels of wanting to see him for the last time before his MS, but we have to respect his wishes.

Therefore may I appeal to all KHJ fan to let him go in peace. His agent may be misleading his fans for a good reason as he requested which I ageee. Why else do we brag about whether he’s delaying it for whatever reason?  It’s his right.

May I also appeal to everyone to please STOP speculating on MARRIAGE or BABY. Nothing is confirm pertaining this matter. And this speculation doesn’t help him at all.

It’s no use arguing on this matter that would only lead to bad results as it already started. The media would only pick it up and write those trash articles again. And it already happened, DramaFever wrote another insulting article which is even groundless.

Many of his fans are urging him to speak up and I’m one of those fans. But now I got it, I understand why he’s remaining silent. Because whatever he says, media would only continue to twist his words. Damn if you do damn if you don’t, choose the lesser evil!

Maybe one day in the future when everyone is silent and is just ready to hear from him then he’ll speak up the truth. TRUST HIM.

B-z1RIFVIAEahMC

HIS LIFE, HIS DREAMS

Kim Hyun Joong has so many dreams, he has many plans of how he can make his last few months on stage before his MS to be memorable to all of us. And he did fulfill despite of the obstacles which was not easy for him at all. Yet he did his very best to pursue Gemini which is such a memory unforgettable to him and his fans as his last farewell until he comes back to us again.

Do you remember how he cried on his last Gemini series? Do you know how painful it is for him to leave the stage even just for a while? We have witness it. Until a monster just came by to face him and his fans. Does he deserve this nightmare that even affected his own life, his career, his fans, his family and anyone connected to him?

We feel his pain because we know he doesn’t deserve this humiliation created by a nobody. This nightmare is all made up of lies and we know it. Are we going to let these LIES win? If not, then STOP believing in those lies that are meant to destroy him.

May I ask this question….

Do you love Kim Hyun Joong?  Then prove it……The best proof of love is TRUST.

LazerKim here writing

Photo Credits as tagged, Ms. D  thanks!

bwiwu1hcuae3rku (1)

One of my favorite scenes from 2013 for his Breakdown pictorial  - KHJ sitting down on a long couch  in a half open  hoodie and ripped faded jeans...from this link -  Its actually from KHJ official site on youtube produced by KEYEAST..... and it starts at 01:25 and ends in one second (!) Its one of my favorite wallpapers....
KIM HYUN JOONG(김현중), 앳스타일(@star1)화보 메이킹 영상  - (right click on the link, then choose open link in new tab  - go to the new tab it will be directly connected to you tube - (do the new tab if the link doesn't work automatically...). 

If I can figure out how to include pics without using bucket or some other pic loading site.... I would post that incredible amazing pic hidden near the end in this video on you tube....

This song is in japanese entitled " to you"  in english it was sang in saitama concert class="yt watch-title-container" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; widows: auto; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; word-wrap: break-word; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"saitama super arena 120714
class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; word-wrap: break-word; widows: auto; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"14/7/2012 Kim Hyun Joong sings "TO YOU" (anatani / あなたに) live at SAITAMA SUPER ARENA CONCERT

@NewYorkCityGirl - Thank you for this link!  It is such a nice song! Kim Hyun Joong is doing a wonderful cover of Anzen Chitai's Anata Ni. Not sure how accurate this translation is - but here is the link.....
http://ss501official.blogspot.com/2012/07/translation-romanization-kim-hyun-joong.html