Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

a.  What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong drama?  Inspiring Generation - his acting has just gotten more intense.  I liked HIM in the other 2 - but that genre (shoujo romance from Japanese manga) infuriates me - I've rants around about it LOL
b.  What is your favorite song or video? Unbreakable, Breakdown, Lucky Guy, acoustic version of Because I'm Stupid.  Heat is pretty amazing, must admit...
c.  If you have seen pictures of his family, who does he look like the most, his mom or his dad?  His mom :D  Although I can see his dad in him as well.
d. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong variety show?  Barefoot Friends!!!!  I did like the We Got Married segments but I'm not a huge fan of that concept.  

Please answer my poll if you can.

Hi Ladies,
I wanted to start a poll to send our minds in another direction.  He has done a few dramas and he has made lots of good catchy songs. So here is my poll:
a.  What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong drama?  b.  What is your favorite song or video?c.  If you have seen pictures of his family, who does he look like the most, his mom or his dad? 

1. BOF, because jihoo and jandi were like a cupidon for me, because he always said he is not like this, doesn't represent him but he made such a great role, i thought he is an actor, he expressed his painful and love emotions very well !
unfortunately he didn't have many roles ! he was great for/in IG but the writer changed too much character personality, the writers weren't very good !
and of course because i love KHJ and GHS BTS were so real BTS, no fan service at all, just them and their mood ! lol  was/is a nice guy no matter what, or depends a lot of the girl !
2. Please, Your story (song and MV ), Like Before (song and coregraphy),
I Can't Erase You from My Memory (song and MV), Smile (song and coregraphy), What I Wanted To Say , etc. lol !!! 
3. at first sight his mom !!!
4. variety show, family outing with KHJ , was so natural everything, all of them !

fave live, Please

Guest shariman66

@theone4me
Clap! Clap! Clap!Thanks for the wonderful idea!
1. Inspiring Generation - I think he really nailed his role here though I've always thought he's a really decent actor in BOF & PK                                    Never could understand why some fans kept condemning his acting ~ 
2. Almost all his Japanese songs, his ballads, Unbreakable, Beauty Beauty (WT version) - aah, can I say I actually love all his songs? Lol!    Can't really choose, & oh, I love the Guerilla version of 'Let's Party!' when he performed 'live' in Japan^_^
3. Mother - The shape of his face & that wide, beautiful smile but he does resemble his father in certain instances.
4. Barefoot Friends - Loved watching his gorgeous self though I got the feeling that he's not too comfortable having to exaggerate his reactionsI've always loved watching him in variety shows & yes, in WGM he was hilarious but I disliked the fact that he was so exhausted for several episodes before they quitted it.
@lkh2
I agree with you!Our boy was incredibly beautiful on that show.He's the only artiste whose looks could be so different with different hairstyles.At least that's how I feel ~ but then I'm biased, haha ^_^ 

Guest vinitayeo

Yes yesYes, I finally managed to log in n be a part of this group. The poll : 1. fav song - Heat and Gentlemen. Fav show - Boys over Flower and Playful Kiss. Fav. variety - we got married. looks like mother.

Hi and Welcome to the Kim Hyun Joong's forum.  Do you want to answer our poll?  Here are the questions.  You can answer some or all the questions.

1. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong drama?
2. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong song or video?
3. If you have seen his family, does he look like his mom or dad?
4. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong variety show?  

1. INSPIRING GENERATION : I like action dramas and films. He is a so good actor and since BOF (The role of YJH was not understood by most people. It was a very difficult role and he interpreted as needed.)

2. All MV because so different each time.

3. Mom and Dad.

4. WGM (so 4D but so exhausted) and Barefoot friends (so courageous and so pure heart).

slaura83 said:

Please answer my poll if you can.

Hi Ladies,
I wanted to start a poll to send our minds in another direction.  He has done a few dramas and he has made lots of good catchy songs. So here is my poll:
a.  What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong drama?  b.  What is your favorite song or video?c.  If you have seen pictures of his family, who does he look like the most, his mom or his dad? 

Okay....There are 59 people on this forum right now.  I want to know what you all like. Right now, IG and BOF seems to be in the lead in terms of favorite dramas and most people think he looks more like his mom.   I'm going to tally up everyone's favorites on Monday night.  If you can answer the poll, please do.
1. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong drama?2. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong song or video?3. If you have seen his family, does he look like his mom or dad?4. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong variety show?

Theone4me @ Good Good Good.  What a good idea.. Thank you.

1. Playful Kiss and IG

2. so many that I like I really can't choose. I like all of his Japanese songs. Let's take from his latest Korean album I like " Beauty Beauty " I love his sexy voice in this song . The DVD are " unbreakable " " Please " ,"  Kiss Kiss " and " lucky guy " and more. It's really hard to choose just one.

3 He looks like his brother the most. However he has a beautiful smile like his mom but he looks more like his dad. .

4." We Got Married " . I saw this show for the first time in 2010 and became his fan and SS501's fan.

I really miss SS501 and still listen to their songs..

Here's my answer:

1. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong drama?2. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong song or video?3. If you have seen his family, does he look like his mom or dad?4. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong variety show?  

1. INSPIRING GENERATION :  He proved his detractors wrong, He was great in his acting here. 
2. All his songs and all his MV because he's so different each time.
He tries to reinvent himself always, He never disappoints his fans in coming out with an album
3. Mom height,,body shape, face and fashion sense, Charisma is also what HJ inherited in Omma, when we visited Jaksal in Ilsan, Omma was such a charmer, whatever she ordered for us, we just kept saying Ne means Yes, because when she talks , you listed and agree hahaha!. not that Omma is not brainy but APPA's is a genius just like HJ, conservative like Appa too.
4. Family Outing and Barefoot Friends and WGM and all his guesting in any show, you love him more and more as you learn more about him, and One thing he's a great story teller. especially his guest stints in Strong Heart.

Teleri Nyfain said: a.  What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong drama?  Inspiring Generation - his acting has just gotten more intense.  I liked HIM in the other 2 - but that genre (shoujo romance from Japanese manga) infuriates me - I've rants around about it LOL
b.  What is your favorite song or video? Unbreakable, Breakdown, Lucky Guy, acoustic version of Because I'm Stupid.  Heat is pretty amazing, must admit...
c.  If you have seen pictures of his family, who does he look like the most, his mom or his dad?  His mom :D  Although I can see his dad in him as well.
d. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong variety show?  Barefoot Friends!!!!  I did like the We Got Married segments but I'm not a huge fan of that concept.  

shariman66 said: @theone4me
Clap! Clap! Clap!Thanks for the wonderful idea!
1. Inspiring Generation - I think he really nailed his role here though I've always thought he's a really decent actor in BOF & PK                                    Never could understand why some fans kept condemning his acting ~ 
2. Almost all his Japanese songs, his ballads, Unbreakable, Beauty Beauty (WT version) - aah, can I say I actually love all his songs? Lol!    Can't really choose, & oh, I love the Guerilla version of 'Let's Party!' when he performed 'live' in Japan^_^
3. Mother - The shape of his face & that wide, beautiful smile but he does resemble his father in certain instances.
4. Barefoot Friends - Loved watching his gorgeous self though I got the feeling that he's not too comfortable having to exaggerate his reactionsI've always loved watching him in variety shows & yes, in WGM he was hilarious but I disliked the fact that he was so exhausted for several episodes before they quitted it.
@lkh2
I agree with you!Our boy was incredibly beautiful on that show.He's the only artiste whose looks could be so different with different hairstyles.At least that's how I feel ~ but then I'm biased, haha ^_^ 

Hi @theone4me I like the idea :)
Here are my answers for the poll:
1. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong drama?Playful Kiss, I like the story since I saw the anime time ago then this version maybe Inspiring Generation is his best because of the acting but PK is my favorite.
2. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong song or video?Smile, his voice  sounds very sweet here and also has a certain R&B sound that I love. 
3. If you have seen his family, does he look like his mom or dad?I think he has from both, in his youth his features were more similar to his mom but now he has a lot from his father.
4. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong variety show?  I have to say the one he did as a guest with Lee Hyori Family Outing he looks very comfortable and playful here. Also We got married because was the first reality in which I saw him.

@theone4me hi dear, It was a good idea. In fact there are a million of questions we can to do about him  :-? I want to answer one more, my fav live.
1- Fav Drama: I have a special affect for Playfull kiss because through this drama I knew him, but I have to say my fave is BOF.
2- Fave song / video: I can't erase you from my memory :\"> Please, I'm your man 8-> Your Story (Korean Version), Like Before (very sexy song and awsome choreography ;)) ) I think Nothing on You is really awsome too. And why not SS501 fave song too? ;) because I'm stupid is my fave from them, beautiful song and reminds me a lot of BOF. 
3- I think he looks like both of them ^^
4- I will say WGM. I totally fell in love with his particular personality. I think M! PICK is a GREAT show too. Very interesting to see how was his process to become an artist and I love so much see him in his early years...he looked so ridiculously adorable  :x 
I like very much the Guru Show program. He says a lot of things of himself very interesting. I like a lot his radio programs too, it were extensive and he said a lot of things of himself too. 
*I have two fave live: what a awsome performer he is. Really love his passion in the scenario. 

Guest vinitayeo

Yes yes I love those 2 songs but did not list them because I forgot the title but I  fell in love with his voice here. Btw, these are not his songs right? Also good is the song Let me be the one (ss501). His voice is really sweet here.