Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i basically just broke my charger.

(i plugged it in, and it wasnt working so i removed it and once it was released, it shattered... WTF?)

lalalalalalalalala.... time for a NEW phone maybe?

Guest peppermintsugar

I forget what you have, if you have an SH906i gimmie!

I'M SO DESPERATE! LOL.

I need one of those wacky PIN number guessing hacking devices like John Connor has in the Terminator movie!

:tears: :tears: :tears:

lol i have the sh03a. it's been too long though, i need a new toy!

and isnt the terminator on tv right now too? LOl.

i just read what happened with your phone.... it must suck..... at least,... you can play with it when you turn it on? lol.... use it as a camera ;D ............

Guest peppermintsugar

Hahahaha, yeah but I DID just spend $80 on a HyperSIM for a camera, then :|

And IS the Terminator on right now!? HAHAHA, I just randomly thought of that! It's a sign then, I need to go into the past (or future?) and hang out with John Connor so he can fix my phone.

What are you looking to get?

Guest vihoanma

Hahahaha, yeah but I DID just spend $80 on a HyperSIM for a camera, then :|

And IS the Terminator on right now!? HAHAHA, I just randomly thought of that! It's a sign then, I need to go into the past (or future?) and hang out with John Connor so he can fix my phone.

What are you looking to get?

hey try the birthday years like 1980 and up or birthday combos like 2992

@peppermintsugar: (hey! you changed your username! wow i havent been active for awhile... -_-)

you'll figure it out eventually! don't worry! there isnt a limit on how many times you can try right? just one day, it'll work out ... good luck...

i'm thinking of the sh02b. but i'm not still not sure yet and i currently dont have any extra phones on hand to use (so dumb...) ahh...

Guest peppermintsugar

!!!

My seller finally got back to me, said that the person he bought the phone from hasn't contacted him back yet, sigh, I guess I'll just wait some more!

Only thing I'm hoping for, is that usually when people use significant numbers for codes, they never forget them o__o Like, I still remember my student number in high school, and I know the binary for 729. . .for no reason. LOL.

Staying positive!

deeism: Hahaha, I did change my username, but it was a long time due, for sure, and yeah, I can try a thousand times in a row if I want ;---; haha.

hey try the birthday years like 1980 and up or birthday combos like 2992

yeah that might work, thats typically what people use. Just hope its not something like MMDDYYYY for the code. My current passcode on my docomos. 1980 and up years are a good range to use and try with the month

and most people would use the same code on every thing they use it on, hopefully the original seller is one of those types.

Guest peppermintsugar

yeah that might work, thats typically what people use. Just hope its not something like MMDDYYYY for the code. My current passcode on my docomos

and most people would use the same code on every thing they use it on, hopefully the original seller is one of those types.

I looked at pictures of the girl on the phone before I deleted them, so I guessed years between 1987 to 1993, I can't imagine her being older than me, or younger than that, haha.

I guess I'll just wait it out, and stop complaining so much.

oh gosh im going crazy with cpr my p905i everyday. 'cause i have to go on the subway at least twice a day which means that i have to cpr my phone everytime i get out of the subway. and sometimes when i enter a building i lose signal, and unable to gain back. urgh so sick and tired of all the cpr.. can someone tell me whats a good hypersim to use that will have 99.99% of stability ^^;;

I looked at pictures of the girl on the phone before I deleted them, so I guessed years between 1987 to 1993, I can't imagine her being older than me, or younger than that, haha.

I guess I'll just wait it out, and stop complaining so much.

but was the person asian? if so cant ever be so sure about their age :lol:

oh gosh im going crazy with cpr my p905i everyday. 'cause i have to go on the subway at least twice a day which means that i have to cpr my phone everytime i get out of the subway. and sometimes when i enter a building i lose signal, and unable to gain back. urgh so sick and tired of all the cpr.. can someone tell me whats a good hypersim to use that will have 99.99% of stability ^^;;

have you tried to put in self mode, before enterting subway then when you get out turn it off? what hypersim are you using?

Guest peppermintsugar

but was the person asian? if so cant ever be so sure about their age :lol:

have you tried to put in self mode, before enterting subway then when you get out turn it off? what hypersim are you using?

Yes, she was! ;----; Thai, specifically. She had all of these interesting texts on the phone still that I couldn't read because they were in Thai!

I'm such a creep, haha.

Guest peppermintsugar

you didnt save the number!?! that would have been the way to contact the owner of the sh906i!!

Not in another country! None of the numbers were from over here o___o I don't have $$ like that! haha

Archived