[official] TAENYU couple - Hwang Tae Kyung ♥ Go Mi Nyu

Guest tainee

Guest jgs-psh

oh.i never knew there were so much going on btween our beloved taenyu. :P

my vid wasnt working as well as i thought it would.thanks for those updates 13sunshine :lol:

and thanks a lot mndymah for the subbed vid.really2 appreciate it :D :D

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey 13sunshine, thanks so much for the updates!! I was so excited! But yea, how dissapointing. Seriously, what is wrong with sbs to not give taenyu the best couple award?! Oh may I knw which couple got it instead? And in wht way were they weird tonite? Aww man I can't wait for the clips I be uploaded!;) let's pray hard that there will be a taenyu reunion again;)

Guest 13sunshine

such a sad day for us here

should i post this picture?

after the show ended GS did came over to the YB table....

but SH where are you looking at ?

52b7fd.jpg

OMG !!! I cant belive they lost the best couple award.. and That too too LEE SEUNG KI and HAN HYO JOO !??!?! Are u kiddin me ???????? I mean agreeed Lee Seug Ki is a hottie and Han Hyo jooo is adorable .. but the TaeNyu chemistry beats Shinnig inheritence anyday !!!! Im soooo sooo heartbroken :'(

i was also disappointed. PSH only got one award i think as a newcomer (LHK and YJW was also awarded). she even made a speech. i agree with you 13sunshine. i can also feel the distance between them. when JGS was giving the award for newcomer, he choose to give the award to YJW instead of PSH. when he was making some interview with the audience, lm asking myself why he is going the other way around instead of YAB table, although he made it his last stopover. i was watching at the background while waiting for her turn in their speech, she was really beautiful nice makeup. she was closeup by the camera twice.

i think SBS policy in choosing the best couple is base on the drama that will earn the highest rating during its showing and SI beat that.

i was also looking at the ring at JGS hand, i think he has someone special these days that why PSH is keeping a distnce.

Guest grenae07

HELLO MY FELLOW TAENYU FANS! ^______________^

I've been lurking for quite some time, so I need to get out of my shell.

26 PAGES FULL OF TAENYU LOVE! *faints*

and yeah, geun suk was so disappointed when they didn't win,

it was so sad, why didn't they win?!?! WHO WON BTW?!

OMG. Did you see SY's smile when GS came out, and he said 'Go Mi Nam' during their perf,

it was priceless. Like there was something. LOL. And how GS went over to SY during the 'saranghae' part,

it would be much much better if he said that with eye contact. :D

Guest almontel

I'm so disappointed that SBS cannot give out two Couples Awards!!! I'm sure they could have won the second award!!!

this was when JGS handed the awards to the ANJELLs...just watch JGS and PSH's eyes and 'averted' gazes with each other....is there something going on that we don't know??? made me curious....

watch PSH's pout like TK at 2:40!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/PSHjjang#p/u/4/YVBCVU3KVB4

OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS INSANE. I just got back home and still downloading SBS drama award but what is this i`m reading... They didn't win? T____T *heartbreaks* Anyways, they might not have won SBS's award but THEY`VE WON 100% in our hearts so it's okay. hah. I`m like trying to convince myself to just be happy that SBS let my TaeNyu show up at this event. lol

anyways........ WOW THAT'S IT? 3:48 for our TaeNyu? Wow I didnt know I was this greedy and hoping that they would have had more airtime together -_- OH WELL! Nevertheless it was awesome. love love love the "Saranghae" part. How I miss TaeKyung's "GO MI NAM" and Go Mi Nam's "Hyungnim!". Mi Nyu's sooo pretty with her hair. its soo girly. hah

Guest 13sunshine

Let us give them the BEST COUPLE award!!! :wub:

28sxcgm.jpg

TaeMi/TaeNyu forever!!!!!!

I'm loving their matching outfits! so beautiful!!

@Kelly_Nguyen : i'm not sure which part it is, but it was after MGY said a line from YB "GMN, i give you permission to like me" and then all of the sudden GS was singing "Will you marry me~" while looking at SH the audiences

i was also looking at the ring at JGS hand, i think he has someone special these days that why PSH is keeping a distnce.

hi to all, i'm a silent reader and fan...sorry to cut your post short but when i watched this PSHjjang's Channel i noticed that PSH was also wearing a ring in her ring finger, though it was not that clear if they have the same design (i'm hoping they do have the same thing...) it's at 00:18.

credits to PSHjjang's Channel

Guest Juri.77

I'm sad they didn't win T___T

I wonder if something happened too... :(

I guess we have to watch the drama again & again and to forget the SBS awards >_<

Archived