[official] TAENYU couple - Hwang Tae Kyung ♥ Go Mi Nyu

Guest tainee

I've already downloaded that clip and doesn't have the BTS of them in the studio like in the pics that cutiepie posted up.

Hopefully somebody can download it off of SBS and reupload it.

Really? I just downloaded it again... and it's there. It's a really quick clip at around >2:30.

I did not think that I would like episode 15 with all it's angst, but the breakup scene with TK/MN really made the episode for me... It was so sad seeing both of them trying to hold everything in. Now, we just need a really good make-up (kissing) scene. ;)

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Really? I just downloaded it again... and it's there. It's a really quick clip at around >2:30.

I did not think that I would like episode 15 with all it's angst, but the breakup scene with TK/MN really made the episode for me... It was so sad seeing both of them trying to hold everything in. Now, we just need a really good make-up (kissing) scene. ;)

You're right. It starts at around 2:26. I must've blinked at that time. Thanks :D

I thought their breakup scene was very beautiful and heart-wrenching. You want them to grab onto each other and just reconcile already, but their reason to part is very realistic and acceptable to me. They need the time apart to sort out their feelings and to forget the painful past w/ their parents.

It can only go uphill from here! I am anticipating their reunion.

sigh.

It ended...

and it ended with something so abrupt and I still can't believe it's gone......... It's over and done with.....

ek3h54.jpg

ncl8o4.jpg

2zhoccp.jpg

This is still the best and most underrated drama of 2009 for me. and my LOVE for TaeNyu will never change.

Thanks for all the contributions you've given guys! I really enjoyed sharing and discussing with you how awesome TaeNyu is. Let's hope for more project of them together :D

58726867.jpg

Guest 13sunshine

13infamyss thanks so much for the gifs!

so finally we reached the end... : ( i cried for a good 30 mins...I just can't believe it and because i was somewhat not sastified with the ending........T-T.....it's not bad...but they could've do MUCH BETTER!

and where is the "transparent elevator kiss" JGS was talking about????? T_______T

Honestly i think this last episode is too rush.....wish they extend it to 2 more episodes...or just 1 more.....I want more TaeNyu sweet moments!!!

if they don't consider a season 2, or a special...I HOPE the director's cut DVD project will be passed through and we can see much more in there......i feel like they cut out something in the last episode........but i'm glad that they showed the scene where TK kissed MN's hand.

it's so hard to say good bye... : (

ps. this is ETN news about A.N.JELL concert...at 4:15 you can see JGS gave PSH the jacket and fangirls scream!! haha it's so cute!! he smile too xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoVJwfHyLlk

also we can see them on stage while HK & JYH performs

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Oh god, I am sooo sad. I'm more sad about this drama ending rather than the no-kiss ending. I love this couple so much. I just wish that we could've had another date scene or something, but I guess the scene on the balcony is the date scene that TK was waiting for at the end of episode 14 to give MN her star necklace.

My favorite scenes from episode 16 (so sad!!! that it has ended!)

snapshot20091126191811.jpg

TK holds her hand and realizes that it's MiNyu.

snapshot20091126191858.jpg

Wiping away her tears and misinterpreting them as painful tears rather than tears of love.

snapshot20091126191922.jpg

snapshot20091126191945.jpg

TK discovers that MiNyu has kept her promise and has been collecting stars for him. OMG... I cried at this scene because it just shows that she is indeed still in love with him and hasn't forgotten about their love, like TK had assumed.

snapshot20091126192039.jpg

Their fateful reunion. Somebody mentioned this in Soompi: TK sings the song that MN's father composed for her mother so that she would return to him, and in turn, TK is singing this song so that MiNyu will return to him. Beautiful tie-in.

snapshot20091126192126.jpg

Their "special fan-meeting" date scene at the end.

Guest 13sunshine

Who join me watching the drama again?

I'm on episode one again now...just because I miss TaeNyu and I can't stand it!

for the last episode...I cried when TK realized that it was indeed MNy and held her hand tight...cover their hands with her jacket......that scene was beautiful...i love it so much!

I'm so thankful for the beautiful 16 hours of YB

my heart is still very heavy though........my friend just called me to check if i'm fine...haha

hope to keep this thread alive even though the drama ended! but Taenyu will live! forever <3

People from the YB thread should come over here too xD i think they don't know that this thread exist

21jvf2v.jpg

24et2ky.jpg

2118cq8.jpg

that necklace is just SO pretty! i hope she got to keep it after filming xD

2nlfnfd.jpg

and our dorky TaeNyu <3

mwcmkm.jpg

5kq5g6.jpg

and last but not least...I hope they will keep in contact! ^^

First picture: YOOOOOWWW!!! where is Geun Suk's left hand placed on?

Second Picture: He flashes too much fanservice. I might misinterpret it. :lol:

Wiping away her tears and misinterpreting them as painful tears rather than tears of love.

sigh. until the very end, he keeps misunderstanding MI Nyu's feelings for him.

If it weren't for people around him, he wouldn't the guts to chase after our girl.

I love how Jeremy and ShinWoo supported and push TaeKyung's guts.

hope to keep this thread alive even though the drama ended! but Taenyu will live! forever <3

People from the YB thread should come over here too xD i think they don't know that this thread exist

Yeah~~ our thread is so underrated just like the drama LOL.

but its okaaaay.... I`m going to be bitter and say "I prefer a peaceful thread" LOLOLOLOL.

some pictures from the BTS video that was shared by ponky earlier. I thought these were must share

712x3a.jpg

30kpu1k.jpg

and OH! He never called her "GO MI NYU" sniff sniff.

lilsh0rtnancy, i loved it that he squeezed the hand when he realized it's his Mi Nyeo :wub:

13sunshine, i hope they'll keep in touch too ;) i think theirs is a beautiful friendship that is worth nurturing.

13infamyss, :lol: well, i apologize to JGS for misinterpreting his actions! :P the short vid clip for the first pic was just :wub: to watch hihihi *giddy*

am still waiting for that other pic to surface... the cyworld skin that 13infamyss posted before. :P

i'll wish upon a star tonight that there'll be a YB Special.

Guest likotuti

I planed to post here but accidentally click to have it posted @ YAB thread.

Anyway, I'm dropping 2 say hi to everyone - already, to be or will - our TaeNyu shippers.

In all of my long post, I have not yet raised a word about our lovely couple. But I do, I do love them. And LOVE is hard to openly and easily tell. Haha, since when I have such an insane tone like this. Gruh,

SOS, someone helps, after long time no pic posting, I got stuck here. It show the piz loaded from where that admin doesnt allow to, so .......??? how to

Guest 13sunshine

am still waiting for that other pic to surface... the cyworld skin that 13infamyss posted before. :P

i'll wish upon a star tonight that there'll be a YB Special.

yes that is such a mystery picture! lol

hi i wanna share somethin but dunt kno if i'm thinkin too much >< pink pink pink

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM0ODEyOTUy.html

on 03:28 KMN n' HTG are so close .... hahaha

omg thank you sooo much for this!!

I want to see those polaroid pictures they took together T_____T (@ 00:37~00:50)

can anyone make gifs of that please? haha xD

they're too cute T___T

Guest zahieyjunki

I can't believe the drama is already end! by 8 weeks just flew away like that!

Gonna miss that story and like Hongki said, if there is YB season 2, he sure want to participate in the drama!

GMN & HTK moment is priceless~

I just melt everytime TK calls her "Go Minam".. that's just OMG! im melting!

I just say let's do some petition and dent to the producer for season 2 YB and remain the actual actors!!

Guest Juri.77

I totally loved the last episode!

I didn't understood everything, but the scene at the concert *O*.

I can't believe it's finished T^T I'll miss Taenyu couple a lot!

(I'm going to watch again the drama haha xD)

Thanks again for the Taenyu's pics ! They're so adorable :)

Guest 13sunshine

Have you guys read this from the YB's thread?

it seems that a season 2 is HIGHLY LIKELY. Both the director and production company also want to do it. But whether the cast is going to stay the same it's hard to say...

(this info was provided by dc gall staff)

omg it's just made my day!!!!

it's highly likely to happen!! T___T

we have hope to see our TaeNyu again!!!

but of course, I hope they can keep the same casts

if there is season 2, i think the casts will happy to participate anyway...since they love it so much? xD *JGS&LHK*

and just because : D

sorry to other crew members for cropped you guys out...

but TaeNyu is in their own little world haha

w9e1jo.jpg

Guest Juri.77

OMGOMG! That's a GREAT news! I want, I want!! :D

I really hope it will be for real...More Taenyu *-*

I hope the cast will be the same too :)

We just have to wait...Ahhh I'm so happy :D

Archived