[official] TAENYU couple - Hwang Tae Kyung ♥ Go Mi Nyu

Guest tainee

Each week I really anticipate each episode for the TaeNyu~<3 (waiting is driving me crazy LOL) I'm sad face though with the lack of TaeNyu fics~ TT^TT I was really craving it too and since I'm not good at those things... I'm thankful for the vids/pics/gif here ^o^ I always wondered though how the real Go Mi Nam would react to HTK liking his sister (and well the rest of A.n.jell for that matter XD kekekeke)

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

new TaeNyu BTS :wub:

2zicty1.jpg

the 1st looks hot, it looks like TK isn't do all the kissing..it looks like GMN adjusted her head just for this kiss =]

OOOh the second pic is just cute, TK smiling mischievously..and GMN..looks back innocently..=]

heh heh i cant wait to see more from our TAENYU!!! =]

hahha I`m really bad at noticing little details BUT YAAAAY! I hope that the story goes like this: she was just surprised by TaeKyung's kiss and then eventually, she kissed him back...... too romantic~~~~~ I don't think Hong sisters will really feed us this satisfaction :P

Guest BelindalovesTOP

^ thx again! 13infamyss!

aww they even look at each bts =]

i soo want to watch episode 11 now, but keeping myself calmed down and watching TAENYU vids.

i recommend this one, it's hilarious!

clickie =]

TAENYU-RIGHT NOW

Guest Hongki.love

How did I not see this thread earlier. x_x Btw the first post of this thread is beautiful, kudos to the starter of the thread. ~

I really love the couple, it's SO frustrating in the recent episodes of all that darn misunderstandings going on between the other "idols" and them...><

hey guys!!! :D awesome episode!!!

to start posting screecaps... here's my most favourite scene......

(this is the scene when she glued her fingers together because she was gluing the clip.. OMG FREAKING EPIC. this is to die for)

24qk5d4.jpg

27zcgzl.jpg

^OMG SOO SWEEET. Mi Nyu getting ticklish..... I interpret that as "They're flirting with each other" ROFL.

I LOVE TAENYU!! so adorable together..and im so glad about the final scene in ep12...finally TK knows GMN likes him...took long enough...haha...ive only been watching the clips of them together in RAW...have to spend my weekend watching the whole 2 episodes with subs...hehe...cant wait

Guest BelindalovesTOP

@ 13infamyss

OMG! i love that scene, that was sooo cute!

For once, they finally had a moment without anyone interrupting them

GMN glued her fingers together and instead of leaving her there, he went along and helped her <3

and his smiles...luckily GMN's hands were free otherwise those bubbly feelings would've taken a toll on her xD

and omg... the kiss at the end... anger and jealousy combined resulting into a KISS. <3

dangg i cant wait for episode 12.

What I like about TK's character is that he doesn't give into his feelings too quickly, he questions how he feels and follows through with it..and only if you push hard enough through him, he'll explode.

GMN got him there, and where she got him..is in his HEART. =]

Guest BelindalovesTOP

EPISODE 12. all i can say is FINALLY & thank you, HONG SISTAHSS!!.

one of my fav. scenes :

03b37799.jpg

Mi-nyeo: “Please act as though you don’t know. I won’t look anymore.”

Tae-kyung: “Don’t stop looking. You can’t quit of your own accord. Keep looking at me! Like you are now, keep looking only at me!”

Mi-nyeo:”Hwang Tae-kyung…”

Tae-kyung: “Go Mi-nam, from now on, I’ll give you permission to like me.

(credit: dramabeans)

aff3abdd.jpg

If you guys are somewhat confused, refer back to episode seven when TK and GMN were having the moon and star conversation :

Episode 7:

GMN :Hyung-nim, I can only see one special star right now.

TK: What? You said there were a lot of stars.

GMN: There are, but only one star is twinkling so handsomely. I can only see that star.

TK: There is a star like that?

GMN: Yes, it is a star that many people love. Do you think it would be wrong for me to be one of the many people that like that star?

TK: Do you really need permission to like something like that? Ask the star. I'm sure you can see it.

GM: Yes. I am looking at that star. Would it be okay, to like it?

Episode 12

I... give you permission to like me.

Atlast, the moon has found its star. (credit:raahmose)

and of course, this scene as well, got to see TK smile again...sigh~ more TAENYU love<3

67ed13a8.jpg

( WHY OH WHY couldn't GMN have super glue on her hand , right TK?!)

79876b32.jpg

cad2e452.jpg

SEE, even TK liked the idea! ^__^

can't wait for episode 13!

Guest Juri.77

Whoa. Episode 11 and 12 were so intense !

I watched last part of ep 12 again and again and again xD

This scene makes my day ! ;)

Like you said BelindalovesTOP, thanks to Hong's sisters ^^ ..Oh, and thanks for the quote and the link between episode 7 and episode 12!!

I can say officially that this couple makes me crazy, omg. Well, we have to wait for ep.13 now T^T

EDIT: Oh, I have topped (?) a page, for the first time *happy*

Let's see if I have something to share...

11091113anjell2fc.gif

1mn03fc.gif

4mn01fc.gif

Credits to you're beautiful cyworld.

Guest BelindalovesTOP

^ ooh cute gifs!! =]

np, Juri.77!!!

gahh i forgot to include these pics of TK smiling at GMN..sigh >//< <3

d3a262cb.jpg

cc871c65.jpg

screw the pig-nose techinque, if i were GMN, id kiss TK right then and there ! xD

(credit 4 pics: chiara)

^thanks for sharing those...

btw, do you have any bigger size that I can put on my desktop wallpaper???? :unsure: *bats cute eyes*

What I like about TK's character is that he doesn't give into his feelings too quickly, he questions how he feels and follows through with it..and only if you push hard enough through him, he'll explode.

GMN got him there, and where she got him..is in his HEART. =]

I know eh. Everything just needs to be logical to him. 2 scenes regarding this statement that I enjoyed in ep 12.

when his knees weakened, and he's like "I was just so angry that I lost reason. I’m not this kind of person. Why did I do that?” (credit Dramabeans). Like OMG. He did something that is ILLOGICAL to him. His intuition did the move for him.hahha

then the second one was the drawing of circles. He`s still trying to make everything logical by: "Because I was angry. Why was I angry? Because like an idiot, Go Mi-nam was going to Shin-woo. Why did I stop that? Because I didn’t want her to get hurt. Why would I hate that? What is Go Mi-nam to me? Ugh, this is complicated and confusing. I’ll have to see Go Mi-nam in the bright light and think things over.” No matter how hard he tries everything to make sense, but as long as he doesn't get the word "LOVE", he`ll still be left with confusion. ALAS! ep 12's ending showed some signs that he`s realizing it. TaeKyung is really my favourite character in the drama. Hong sisters have developed him very well and it really seems like Hong sisters are enjoying writing TaeKyung's character the most.

^ ooh cute gifs!! =]

np, Juri.77!!!

gahh i forgot to include these pics of TK smiling at GMN..sigh >//< <3

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/Be...ks/d3a262cb.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/Be...ks/cc871c65.jpg

I can die from too much nosebleeding all over again. I can see my fireworks too. :lol:

snzcbb.jpg

Archived