[official] TAENYU couple - Hwang Tae Kyung ♥ Go Mi Nyu

Guest tainee

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, I would take this frowned face of his as he's soo enjoying and loving the wedding photoshoot. GAH! Even with a frown face, I still think Geun Suk is soooo HOT. lol

AAAAAHHH~ I`m going crazy just thinking how next week is the last week T.T It just feels like it was just yesterday when I first decided to ship TaeNyu (it all started when I saw their chemistry at Geun Suk's Samsung Yepp Promotional Event :wub:)

Guest BelindalovesTOP

Thanks 13infamyss for the pic =]

I didn't noticed this part on epi. 14 that they were TA DAHH!

271583f1.jpg

holding hands! MAJORRRRR SQUEALLL!

Episode 13 made me squeal and smile so much.

The scene in the car when she was feeding him, when he patiently waited for her as she said her goodbyes to Mother Superior ( like drama beans said, "it's like father giving away his daughter at the wedding altar.") the adorable hug he gave her and that smile that happened to appear on their faces at the same time and when SW interrupted the moment yet again , what really got my heart thumping was when she was worried about dealing with the reporter and TK says this "“In my eyes, you are clearly a girl.” At this moment, I felt like he was saying "In my eyes, you are clearly a girl ..the girl that stole my heart." Then he hands her the hairpin..since TK gave it to her either for comfort or besides the fact that it belongs to her..it felt like he was giving a piece of his heart to her. If you watch the scene where she's with SW and the reporter is taking all these pics of them, she squeezes it tightly and stares straight at the photographer. Well, even the pig rabbit doll could also symbolize a piece of TK's heart..since he took so much time and energy making it..just for her..if this isn't love then what is it?!

The membership test was sooo cute and sneaky. I'm loving his character so much in each episode, he seriously has this cute side and the reason behind it definitely has to be GMN. I'm serious, I mean throughout each episode, we get to see different parts of TK and it's soo damn loveable xD whether he's angry, sad or happy, i can't help but do the pignose technique xD

I loved how he got all happy when GMN typed in 100 for her answer on how much she really liked him, his reaction with GMN's pig rabbit doll was so adorable and dorky, I wish GMN had a chance to see his reaction.

The "Fly Me To the Moon" scene was *SQUEALLLLLLLLLL* uhem..excuse me--was so sweet. I love the duet of their voices and at the ended when they sang the last lines "I love youuuu." Then they finished singing and stared at each other, and this time without any shyness or the pig nose technique that GMN usually does in these moments...they smiled with tenderness and a whole lot of love<3

and sigh~ the hug outside the airport <3

Will spazz on epi.14 later =]

Hello guys...

I just want you all t know that TAENYU couple has an INTERNTAION FORUM already

so if you are interested to join! join now!!...

tainee unni has already joined the forum!!!

here's the link:http://taenyu.co.nr/

spread the TAENYU LOVE!!

Guest 13sunshine

I can't step away from this thread lol

27wyk5k.jpg

credit YB's dc gallery

oh how I wish they will appear on WGM T_T

edit :

and this is the box that contains gift to PSH....

if i were her, i will be totally blushing looking at the kissing picture...lol

ercwvs.jpg

thanks for the pictures 13sunshine

I'm hoping for a kiss as lovely as their etude CF too :D

I wonder if the transparent elevator scene is the kiss JGS was going to discuss with PSH? :P

If it is, I definitely can't wait!

We really need to up a notch on the steamy factor, since these two have so much chemistry... :rolleyes:

Guest 13sunshine

Miss Bouakham, the kiss JGS talked about definitely the kiss in the elevator!! omg i can already imaging how beautiful it will be *super excited!!*

the sbs site uploaded a new BTS but it's SW again : (

i was hoping for the kiss BTS *hey, the kiss in My Girl have BTS, we should too!!*

fans on sbs site are complaining haha....they said "This is not YB's making, but it's SW's making", "Why SW again", and "I want to see Taemi couple!!!"

not that i hate SW........just that i want to see more of our main couple and seems like Korean fans agree on that too!

there are quite a lot of BTS of SW & MN....so few of MN & TK T___T

ps. I still have that "WGM" stuck in my head haha....if only they get invited....imaging all the sweet scenes we will get!.........Korean fans from YB dc gallery are talking about it too lol........ahhhhhhh I just can't get enough of this couple!!!!!

Guest 13sunshine

pongky thanks so much for the clips!!! ahhhhhhh

and my heart just broke into a million pieces....if you guys know what i'm talking about....T__T

but then i'm telling myself i won't believe it...xD

okay i will use my last minutes before school to discuss about the BTS clips...

omg what a treasure!! so much cuteness!!! haha they even sing the Go Mi Nam and Pig Rabbit songs!!! xD

and I LOVE the hot pack part!! did you guys see her eyes? she just look at him *in love*

and he's so flirting to her!!! lol...ahh i love this couple.....i will cry when this drama end....T___T

Guest Juri.77

Thanks for the videos ! It seems always funny when JGS is around xD

Episode 14 just breaks my heart. All was good between TK & MN, but no, his mother has to make things worse ,_,

But TK cries for MN or because of the truth??

Ahh, can't wait to see what happens next~

Oh and, I have forgotten, but can I be added at the fanlist please ? :)

and my heart just broke into a million pieces....if you guys know what i'm talking about....T__T

but then i'm telling myself i won't believe it...xD

I was really depressed too when I read you-know-what ;)

My TaeNyu heart was crushed, as crazy as that sounds XD

But fortunately someone who attended the concert has confirmed that nothing of the sort was said, so...

Episode 14 just breaks my heart. All was good between TK & MN, but no, his mother has to make things worse ,_,

But TK cries for MN or because of the truth??

Ahh, can't wait to see what happens next~

Welcome to the thread!

To answer your question, in my opinion, I think he cried for many reasons. But I think one of the reasons he was most angry was because he thinks she was by his side not from sincerity but from pity or other motives.

What do you guys think?

Guest SooInSmile

They are so cute together, omg this week final epi. What are we going to do lol. I hope they keep doing commercials together, and be together heheeh

Guest 13sunshine

I was really depressed too when I read you-know-what ;)

My TaeNyu heart was crushed, as crazy as that sounds XD

But fortunately someone who attended the concert has confirmed that nothing of the sort was said, so...

That is such a HUGE relief!! yeha I check the dc gallery and no one was talking about that.....so......SO HAPPY!!! *dances* xD

and I can not stop watching the bts.........WHY they are so cute together???

a picture at the concert yesterday...

29pey2w.jpg

=========================

ps. Oh i read from YB thread a person said that there is a picture of JGS holding his phone with GMN & pig rabbit as background? does anyone have that pic? or it's PTS? or it's the one from the event long ago? but wait that one wasn't GMN with pig rabbit but PSH herself!

and....I can't get over this moment...

e6soaq.gif

credit to chiara

the look from her face...he gentle put hot pack in her hand.....then they both smile sooooooooo sweettttttttt *yes he did! at the very end!*

I'm reposting this here; to add to the TaeNyu thread colleciton ;)

Did anyone notice the cute JGS/PSH moment at the end of Hongki and Junghwa's "Promise" performance? :D

Seems like it was JGS's idea to go on stage. PSH looks so shy! :lol:

xpycgg.jpg

:o Where did PSH go? She's running back stage :lol:

4kzr0o.jpg

Now, where does JGS think he's going...?

33uprq0.jpg

Aw...to bring his partner back ;)

206bh1x.jpg

She's so shy... <3

30uy2om.jpg

Everyone's leaving the stage, except JGS. I guess it's his solo performance next.

But he looks distracted. JGS, you're supposed address the audience, not have your eyes elsewhere... :rolleyes:

9au4hk.jpg

The most spazz-worthy seconds of my life :D

Thanks for the picture 13sunshine. I wonder if we will ever get official clips from the concert?

Their live singing will be better with less fangirl screaming :lol:

^That is reallly cuuuuuute!

Seriously, Shin Hye is soo girly off cam. I mean, she's totally nothing like Mi Nam. Whenever I see her offcam, she either wears skirts or shorts. so so girly. Love how Geun Suk dragged her back to the stage :lol:

oh how I wish they will appear on WGM T_T

OH YES YES YES YES! I would want them in any show as long as they're together.

That also means, we`ll be shipping GeunHye then? :lol:

*sniff* I`m really gonna miss TaeNyu. T.T There's no other like TaeNyu's chemistry.

ps. Oh i read from YB thread a person said that there is a picture of JGS holding his phone with GMN & pig rabbit as background? does anyone have that pic? or it's PTS? or it's the one from the event long ago? but wait that one wasn't GMN with pig rabbit but PSH herself!

I would love love to see that.

I havent's lurked much on DC gall or any other souces to dig for more pictures cuz I`ve been busy but yeeeea, hopefully we would find this pic.

I enjoyed watching that new BTS.

I mentioned this quite alot of times but I`ll say it again, IT'S CUUUTE TO SEE TAENYU SINGING THE DWEJITTOKI SONG. like oooooomg. It's really popular right now.

Guest BelindalovesTOP

i told myself i wasnt going to squeal like a maniac when i saw the pics.

and well here it goes *SQUEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL*

sigh~ lolz i love the pics poster, sigh~ the heating pack scene and aww the concert scene, just OH so cute<3

just want to share this vid, combination of TK&GMN KISS *coughCFkissaswellcough*

KISS.

Guest Sissy12

guys i'm joining u guys too...

hopefully...their can do cf n drama together again..like lee da hee n jang hyuk(not sure)...reunited again..why not rights?

then have to change to GeunHye - thanks 13infamyss ..

we rock this tenyu thread..wish i can read n understand korean..so i can check any korean website regarding this too...

now tring make collection anything about YB ..but more to HTK n GMN or JGS n PSH

Archived