[official] TAENYU couple - Hwang Tae Kyung ♥ Go Mi Nyu

Guest tainee

love taenyu...

when i was watching the youtube videos of the BTS i was sooo happy...as we finally got to see the BTS of the kissing action...hehe...so cute...cant wait to see more moments of them in the last 2 episodes...cant believe its the last 2 already...seems like only a while ago i started watching this...hmmm...

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i didn't even know this thread existed! tainee's announcement about this thread was in one of the pages i skipped. i just saw it just now as i was looking for something in the earlier pages. tainee, please add me to the list of taenyu shippers! thank you!

Guest simply123

OMG there is this thread! Add me to the worshippers as well.

I wonder what the cut hiding scene is about. Seen somewhere(uhh, where? izzit the preview?) but I was wondering when it is going to appear after HTK had a change of hairstyle. Hope the Dcut is out soon so we can know every single details!

more more more TaeNyu pictures at the concert :wub:

117s4g8.jpg

330r712.jpg

1yk6de.jpg

4e4w3.jpg

6zpy4g.jpg

^ AAAAHHHH! I want more duets!!!!!

bhaxqd.jpg

^HOLDING HANDS :wub:

28i4va9.jpg

2dsqmn7.jpg

2gw9b3p.jpg

^In that picture, notice how she had a coat to cover her legs from sitting like that?

I had the feeling that it was Geun Suk's. and I was soooo right!

PROOF HERE :wub:

2ajnv9f.jpg

sooo aodrable....

25k293a.jpg

2m47sed.jpg

^lovely smile.

and OH! I finished my new TaeNyu MV. This one's abit sad but it reflects Mi Nyu's feelings :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoCD32Q9FCw

Guest 13sunshine

HQ TaeNyu pic :wub:

so cute... I want to pocket them

aww thank you so much for sharing!

I swear...you are pro at finding these pics! lol

I just watch the preview of ep.15 and again my heart broke...though I've seen TK cried a few times in the drama...but somehow this time......I couldn't bear it....just look at how hurt he is i already want to cry......Tonight episode will be a sad one? : (.....I live in the US so have to watch it early in the moring before school...so i hope I won't cry or else my eyes will turns so red!!

this is sad....we only have 2 episodes of TaeNyu left....T________T

i think PSH is shy during the concert its because she is not used to giving live concert and dealing with live audiences. and maybe she was also thinking most of the fans are female and of course they're after the 3 guys. if you watch some scenes during their photoshoot for YAB, JGS is already teasing PSH since then. really, they are already close.

i am feeling sad now coz its gonna be the last 2 episodes. i wish them good luck on their next project and FIGHTING!!!

Guest 13sunshine

Some captures from another Making clip : )

have not seen it yet, hopefully soon..on YT xD

My goshhhhhhh they're sooooooo cute!!!

142vfye.jpg

w20jly.jpg

21nmpw4.jpg

r89h6d.jpg

credit to YB dc gall

ps. omg and i watch the BTS clip of the concert where JGS gave out like crazy spoilers.......he also said what TK going to said to MN!!! T____T fangirls went crazy haha *me too lol*

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Some captures from another Making clip : )

have not seen it yet, hopefully soon..on YT xD

My goshhhhhhh they're sooooooo cute!!!

%7Boption%7D142vfye.jpg

%7Boption%7Dw20jly.jpg

%7Boption%7D21nmpw4.jpg

%7Boption%7Dr89h6d.jpg

credit to YB dc gall

ps. omg and i watch the BTS clip of the concert where JGS gave out like crazy spoilers.......he also said what TK going to said to MN!!! T____T fangirls went crazy haha *me too lol*

OMG!!! Is there a YT link of that BTS clip? They're soo adorable together! I'm really going to miss them in the future. I hope they'll endorse another line later on or even better, another drama!

Guest Juri.77

Just saw episode 15 without subs...OHMYGOSH ><

This drama really makes me crazy T^T

The scene where Taekyung holds Minyu's hand was so heartbreaking !!!

They're really good actors! Can't wait for the last episode...and the subs xD

Thanks for the pics! They're so cute during the concert *-*

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^ Those BTS pics are from this clip that cutiepie posted in the YB thread. It's the same BTS compilation from before but there's a new snippet at around 2:30. They're sooo cute together!

Here's the link to download.

20091125 sketch vod 03

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nskz9m

source: SBS

credits to cutiepie for upload

I've already downloaded that clip and doesn't have the BTS of them in the studio like in the pics that cutiepie posted up.

Hopefully somebody can download it off of SBS and reupload it.

T.T

cry me a river. too heartbreaking.

Taekyung's eyes............. I didn't understand a thing yet TaeKyung's eyes tell me that he is feeling soo much pain right now and that he regrets turning back at her after saying "don't stand where I can see you. I don't want to see you". He didn't want to let go of her. ITS SOOOO SAD. ITS SOOO HEARTBREAKING.

and the song just always knows how to come in at the right scene "My heart is cursing because I can't say "I love you"". Like OHMYGOD.

1448w0h.jpg

2vhvtjl.jpg

^He held on to her, silently begging her to come back to him

2127dyf.jpg

2edscco.jpg

^His emotions are overwhelming his words and reasons to ask her to stay.

He didn't manage to speak up to her.

23tksh3.jpg

^Best scene ever even though it's breaking my heart.

Guest 13sunshine

I agree 13infamyss...that scene will be 1 of my favorite in the entire drama...it's just...beautiful....even though it's so sad.....but the way they both have match outfits, the way TK hold MN's hand didn't want to let her go, the way TK silently crying as MN walking away (MN also silently crying)......sad but yet so beautiful at the same time...

Here are something i made : )

25u1j78.jpg

rkn1w1.jpg

fm2u7p.jpg

2ueo7yb.jpg

13sunshine, lovely banners!

Yes, TaeNyu definitely gave us a beautiful and heartwrenching scene there <3

I knew they wouldn't disappoint

And I agree, the red went so well with the setting; I simply love everything about that particular scene

Definitely one of the most memorable scenes :)

Archived