[official] TAENYU couple - Hwang Tae Kyung ♥ Go Mi Nyu

Guest tainee

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMG they are so cute, gosh the preview show them hug and cutest ever, TK just telling everyone MN is his woman. and in person they are so cute. I saw them back in NONSTOP!! gosh it is faith they paired up since then, commercial and this! I hope there will be season 2 :D

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm dreading episode 14...my weak TaeNyu heart might not be able to take it :(

How can he use one of the sweetest phrases I told you not to be where I can't see you

And turn it into one of the most hurtful statement? Don't stay where I can see you. I don't want to see you

T______________________T

Taekyung, please don't punish Minam for the cruel twist of fate :(

^ He'll totally regret saying that! >:| That boy...

Anyway, wow, you guys kept this thread alive! I'm sorry for being MIA but I'm going to be updating the front page and backtracking the thread over the weekend so it's all updated! I can't believe this series is ending ;_;

^yay! thanks for the plan to update the thread tainee. our thread seriously needs ALOT of love T.T

How can he use one of the sweetest phrases I told you not to be where I can't see you

And turn it into one of the most hurtful statement? Don't stay where I can see you. I don't want to see you

T______________________T

ahhhhhhh. episode 14's preview will totally ruin my excitement for ep 13! SERIOUSLY T.T

why why why.. TaeKyung, breaks mine and Mi Nyu's heart.... I don't want him to look at Mi Nyu with hateful eyes... It's scary... It must have been a total blow for him knowing the children he's been jealous of his mother's love turn out to be the Go twins.... This is why I hate Hwa Ran... more than He Yi. She can leave this drama for all I care. I really should create an anti-fan site for her :P

ANYWAYS! Set that aside, I soooo want to spazz my favourite ever ever ever scene!

the feeding scene

2vj1oqd.jpg

IT'S SOOO FREAKIN SWEEET. I`m melting.

I think it was you Miss Bouakham who said on chatango that TaeKyung must have liked Mi Nyu soo much to let her feed him with bare hands! LIKE OMG. and I so so agree with it. I was squealing like crazy by myself. Kept replaying it over and over again. too priceless.

the hug scenes I`ve been waiting the most

2jenqrk.jpg

15fgj01.jpg

^I love these cuz this time he did the initiative to hug her. and its real tight. boy, he`s in love.

i am too. :wub: lol

and the duet :wub:

nog8r5.jpg

just because these are FTW, they are a must share

2cfe5jr.jpg

14e3yoo.jpg

^I remember before how I wished TaeKyung will smile at least once in this drama and NOW I`M SOO FULL OF IT and still longing for more smile shots :wub:

OH! Have you guys heard the dweji-ttoki and GoMiNam song?

(credits: karened@lj) GoMiNam Song: http://karened.vox.com/library/audio/6a00d...7bef77860f.html

DweJi-Ttoki Song: http://karened.vox.com/library/audio/6a00d...788385860e.html

^It's really cool!

If you want the mp3s, PM me since I`m not allowed to post download links here.

Guest 13sunshine

T______________________T

I know!!! fate is so cruel T_____T i don't want to see our beloved couple in that situation in ep.14!! T_______T

even though thouse words are harsh *he will sooooooo regret it later on*.......but i think i understand why.....She's the one he love the most and now just to found out that she and her brother took all the love of a mother away from him *not that they want to...arhhhh i hate MHR*.....his mother is alive but it's like he doesn't have one....and then because his mother blame him for she can not be together with MN's father.....poor TK......but TK why oh why you have to say those words!! i know you say it out of anger so maybe you did not mean it at all but it will hurt MN's heart!!!

ANYWAYS! Set that aside, I soooo want to spazz my favourite ever ever ever scene!

the feeding scene

http://i45.tinypic.com/2vj1oqd.jpg

IT'S SOOO FREAKIN SWEEET. I`m melting.

the hug scenes I`ve been waiting the most

http://i45.tinypic.com/2jenqrk.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/15fgj01.jpg

^I love these cuz this time he did the initiative to hug her. and its real tight. boy, he`s in love.

and the duet :wub:

http://i48.tinypic.com/nog8r5.jpg

OH! Have you guys heard the dweji-ttoki and GoMiNam song?

omg thank you sooooo much for the gifs!!! you make all the scenes i love in ep.13 : D *don't we all...lol*

LOVE LOVE LOVE the part where she fed him the mandarine !! too cute!!!!!!!! that's what all couple do!!! xD

i watch this episode early this moring...and today at school....my friend gave me a mandarine for lunch and i was like omg MN just fed TK mandarine today.........i've never so happy to see a mandarine before lol

and omg loveeeeeeee the part he spazzing with the pig-rabbit about MN gave him a 100 points!!!! haha like a child with a Christmas present xDDD He's just over the moon in love with her.........He hugged and patted on the pig-rabbit......haha now our TK is not afraid of rabbit (and pig!) anymore xDD

and of course have to talk about the piano scene.......loveeeeee their duet!! *what we don't love when they did together? *haha*

i can smell love at the glances they gave each other at the end :blush: I almost late to school just because I want to download the duet to my ipod lol

haha I love the songs you post!! make me laugh so hard!! xD will pm you now : D

oh and please add me to the fans list! i love this thread! please post more!!

here are captures from the lovely lovely piano scene : )

it's so beautiful beautiful BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

credit to naver

2py5pxd.jpg

t8251f.jpg

2u5dpna.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

*oh did i mention i love MN/PSH's chin dimple? :D*

v Yup i found out my eyes REALLY play trick on me haha IM SO HAPPY the design is different!!!!!!!! I love the Hong sisters for the Star/Moon symbols.......it's mean so much for TK&MN's relationship! Yay another item that will be popular like pig-rabbit!?! hahahaha

tainee, thanks for keeping this thread so awesome! <3

13infamyss, that feeding scene has me squealing every time I see it :o

You know, peeling oranges involves areas under our nails, which isn't very clean to say the least ;)

Hwa Ran and He Yi should leave the scene...they're both taking up screen time that could be used for more precious TaeNyu moments :P

13sunshine, thanks for bringing up the topic of the necklace. Notice how significant the design is to their star/moon metaphor? ;)

I love it!^^

23tnbc.jpg

Side note: Is that Manager Ma in the picture? :lol:

Since this is a picture thread, I'll post this:

20ab3tk.jpg

ru6x6s.jpg

*heaves deep sigh*

when will we get a hug with BOTH of their arms around each other? :lol:

Can someone confirm, the kiss scene was not edited out, right? It merely hasn't aired, right?

Someone from the YB thread posted a youtube clip of JGS and I think she said JGS said for some reason the kiss wasn't in ep13.

Please correct me if I misunderstood...because it would be devastating!

EDIT: 13Infamyss, the songs are awesome! I'll PM you right now :D

Guest 13sunshine

OMG my mouth went WIDE open when i read this....

Just read that Korean fans are upset w/the Producer of the drama, b/c they edited out so many scenes from the original script. Example: after TK sings "Fly to the Moon," he kisses MN's hand. Jeremy tells TK that he has had a crush on MN even when he thought she was a guy, etc. Seems like they are rushing to the end. Would've been nice if this was 20 episodes w/all the scenes intact. Maybe that's why some scenes from previews never made it on air? Disappointed. Episode #13 wasn't that great for me.

I WANT MY KISSES!!! AHHHHHH

gosh i hate it when they edited out good scenes!!! I don't want to see HY!! i don't want to see GMJ!!! can they just go somewhere? *i know im being unreasonable but still i want my kisses!! we want our kisses!!!!!*

and how long is that kiss on the hand anyway?? like 5~10sec? why they have to edited it out?? omg im mad!! T___T

anyway...here is our ever so happy Tae Kyung with his pig-rabbit....this scene makes my heart sing...he's such a child...i'm happy that MN can make him so happy!!

2s9x65t.jpg

27xgdpj.jpg

oh68gp.jpg

n54lk6.jpg

p.s. Have you guys seen the BTS at the airport?

there is one scene before filming where he is so cold and so he put both of his hands around her waist since she have her jacket on......awwwwwwwww *i think around 4:43*

pictures of what i'm talking about!

2gt6n12.jpg

i can feel their cold.....it's was so windy!!

and omg so sweet at 6:11

anyone back on earth yet after last night's episode? :P:lol: MN and TK are probably still on the moon! hahaha

thanks for all the pictures and gifs!!! but i have a heavy heart today because of ep14 preview's ending.

anyways, something to share from SBS. sorry I did not crop it. scroll down for some TaeNyu / TaeMi cute moments :wub:

1118i.jpg

edit:

13sunshine.... aieeeeeeeeeeeeee

k37hps.jpg

afh4ps.jpg

I just finished watching ep 13 :)

omg next episode....

by watching the preview, it seems like taenyu are going to have a big fight :(

i seriously can't wait...

***please add me to the list :)

here are TK & MN icons xD <3

w9a04i.gif1zvy3j8.jpg

sorry to cut ur post...the icons are so adorable...especially TK and the pig-rabbit...hahahahaha....

im so glad there were many TaeNyu moments in ep13...however i feel that i should prepare myself for the heartbreak in ep14...Why cant the lovers be lovey dovey for a bit longer Hong Sisters? What are u guys doing? I hate you...ok ok i dont really...but u make TaeNyu not together at the end of ep14 i will hate u....AHHHH!! cant bare to watch....

WOAH!!

13sunshine ur trying to kill me...the first thing i saw when i went on to the end of this was ur pics...OMG!!

thank you so much for uploading them tho...i havent seen ep14...but...this will be worth it...ahhhhhh!! excited now!!

though ep.14 was painful but yay for kiss scene!!!

seriously, the sadness by the end of this episode overwhelmed the hype and spazz I had at the very start and the kiss. My heart was feeling very heavy. Must Hwa Ran really have to word it like that? "This girl is the daughter of the man your mother loved the most". This is like saying, "Look, this is the reason why I abandoned you". On You're Beautiful thread, cecilia mentioned that Hwa Ran said Mi Nyu looks alike her mom. Maybe this is the reason why she needed to do this to her son. She doesn't want this child to be related to her son because she reminds her of her lover's wife. Although she did say she would want to be a mother to her and even give her inheritance, it's just because no matter what, Mi Nyu is still the daughter of the man she loved. Really, Hwa Ran only thinks everything for her benefit. She doesn't care whether her son breaks his heart into pieces. Well, when did she ever anyway?

SET THE SAD STUFF ASIDE AGAIN, thanks for sharing the kiss caps. LOVE LOVE IT. I want more and deeper kiss before this drama ends :(

let's have more spazz on the sweet moments

love love love this

1oxc7r.jpg

^ she's soo cute.

and so can't help but to gif it

2d6t7vr.jpg

and they're sleeping with their head together. sooo sweet.

2ey8bih.jpg

2zhfds8.jpg

2my13bs.jpg

2lav7fm.jpg

Guest 13sunshine

and they're sleeping with their head together. sooo sweet.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ey8bih.jpg

awwwww they even hold hands while sleeping xDDD

it's so cute how like it's obvious that he doesn't want to take her hand off (like how he keep saying the seats are too close or too far....so they have to go around haha)

is it too much for us to ask for at least haft of ep.16 will be full of their sweet moments?

no...i don't want haft...i want full! haha

anyone here want a season 2?.......

i will miss them so much : (

ahhh topped a page again!!

this is the special ending of ep.14......it's so cute : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW_bShnGGnY

Guest maxiechan

I cant believe there are just 2 more episodes :( it so sad!

I want more TK/MN moments!!! they are just to cute lol

Loved the scene in episode 14 when she is laughing all happy because he said: i like you.

ahhh topped a page again!!

this is the special ending of ep.14......it's so cute : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW_bShnGGnY

SO cute, I love those chibis.

Lets hope it end that way, with them heading into the sunset!

Guest 13sunshine

ahhhhhhhhhhhh this is SO CUTE!!!!

some people said it's a parody....but i hope it's true....even though it's still a little early for them go get married? :lol: since they just started haha

e8llzm.jpg

mct992.jpg

28arwhg.jpg

I want them to have a wedding photoshoot!!! *like those professional ones on magazines T-T*

OMG HELLO wedding companies!!!! you guys should totally invite them for a CF!!!!!!!!

Archived